SELECT CONTENT

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:40 pm

Hopefully JT tonight.
I love this show. I love it.
Let me say these Wednesday nights with you all are fun. Historic - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633 IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Historic - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:41 pm

JT have an idol he wont be going home and hopefully it is Debbie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:45 pm

OH yes, forgot about idol. OH NO. Micaylah! I like her. OH no.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:47 pm

I have a feeling your wish for JT is going. He wont see it coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:54 pm

WTF??? Moron he is good to go. MORON. I suffer no morons. This is why I love Micaylah!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:55 pm

@Kash you said it. Wow he went home with an idol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:59 pm

I am enjoying sharing the episodes with you @reason!
It was good tonight. And next week is Exile Island. Very excited. You never see me like this for TB.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:00 pm

@Kash laugh out loud. Someone comes back next week I wonder if it is JT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:04 pm

IDK. interesting. I was so stoked by Exile Island I couldn't grab much from the promo. I hope it's Malcolm! I love looking at Malcolm.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:10 pm

1 exile, 1 return and new buffs. I hope it is Malcolm that comes back too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:45 am

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. interesting. I was so stoked by Exile Island I couldn't grab much from the promo. I hope it's Malcolm! I love looking at Malcolm.

I don't think it will be anyone returning from this season. I'm thinking it will be someone from the past...maybe the original game changer...Richard. Or maybe a favourite like Boston Rob or Parvati.

This season is crazy. Yet another tribal swap and Exile coming back? Will Exile be ongoing for the rest of the season or maybe a one time thing or maybe for a few weeks?

I'm liking the pairing of Sarah and Troyzan. We haven't seen much of either of them, but particularly her, which makes me think they may go deep. I sure hope so since she is my pool captain and he is also on the team. Hopefully I will be more lucky this season and be in the money!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:35 pm

I haven't really watched much of Survivor in the past, but I got pulled into last season (couldn't find a thread here about it - I wanted to talk about Ken!). Have been watching this season. Glad I found the thread for this!

So, what is up with wacky Debbie? WOW! Is she trying to convince everyone that what they saw wasn't really accurate? That she smoked Hali on the balance beam? I re-watched the challenge to see if it was tricky editing, but I don't see how it could have been. They were in the lead until Debbie had her turn. Then, during a PM she yelled that she was "pissed" and later then said she doesn't get mad, she was just venting. She is so out of touch with reality.

I also would hope Malcom would come back. I was so bummed that he was eliminated.

Question - I thought the winner isn't known to anyone until the finale. Don't they get down to 3, and then the winner is announced that day, live? Or is the voting done earlier, and some people do know who the winner is, allowing for leaks to happen?

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
Cocoasneeze
jojo47
TrishB
Buckeye_Fan