SELECT CONTENT

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:44 pm

Sometimes the finale is final 3 or final 2. It seems the recent past is final 3.
I think the votes are done at the last tribal council and then "kept" private until the finale. However, that doesn't mean that the cast can't figure out how each other voted and figure out the winner. That doesn't mean it's definitive. I think the only definitive is at the live finale when the winner is announced.
Debbie is simply nuts. She was nuts before and still nuts. I imagine she will always be nuts. I liked that one scene where she was giving an ITM and was ranting and laughing in the same breath.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Historic - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:07 am

You don't know how happy this makes me!!!

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:22 am

Major Yayfest!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:50 am

I would love to see BRob (& Amber actually!) play again. I think it would be super interesting if the got them for another season of Blood vs Water.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:03 am

I hope they don't vote him out the first Tribal

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:12 am

I think he is just there as a mentor. The person who goes to exile will hang with him.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:14 am

@nikikass oh goody. This just got more interesting. can't wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:27 am

Yay, it's Boston Rob!!
He's definitely one of the best game changers imo, and I love how he's good at all the puzzle challenges. I don't recall anyone from recent seasons that is at Rob's level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:15 pm

I was suspecting it was Boston Rob that shows up. Apparently he went missing from SM for several weeks last June while this was filming.

I also read that he and Amber were asked to return for Blood vs Water but declined saying that their Survivor experience was complete (each had won by then).

Rob spends his time playing professional poker these days!

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:02 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Yay, it's Boston Rob!!
He's definitely one of the best game changers imo, and I love how he's good at all the puzzle challenges. I don't recall anyone from recent seasons that is at Rob's level.

I agree that Boston Rob is one of the greatest players this show has ever had but I think Ozzie even though he has not won is at Rob's caliber. I have never seen a player who is just amazing in challenges like Ozzie is. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:11 pm

whit90 wrote:

I agree that Boston Rob is one of the greatest players this show has ever had but I think Ozzie even though he has not won is at Rob's caliber. I have never seen a player who is just amazing in challenges like Ozzie is. JMO

Yes - Ozzie is a challenge monster. One of the best, if not THE best physical players this game has seen (especially at swimming challenges- just mind blowing good). Ozzie's strategic and social game (at times) is very lacking though. BRob is a triple threat, physical, mental, social all on point. He can compete with Ozzie easily with physical stuff (and Ozzie probably beats him out on just challenges alone - barely), but Rob kicks his butt in the other vital areas of Survivor, imo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:30 pm

sosleepy wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Yes - Ozzie is a challenge monster. One of the best, if not THE best physical players this game has seen (especially at swimming challenges- just mind blowing good). Ozzie's strategic and social game (at times) is very lacking though. BRob is a triple threat, physical, mental, social all on point. He can compete with Ozzie easily with physical stuff (and Ozzie probably beats him out on just challenges alone - barely), but Rob kicks his butt in the other vital areas of Survivor, imo.

I think Rob's strengths are the mental and social. He won challenges but I personally don't see him as dominating in the challenges as Ozzy. Ozzy was not a social player in his first 2 seasons although he has improved in these last 2!

The 2 stats that are more interesting to me are the total # of days played and how many times they made jury (or the final). As of the latest episode, Rob and Ozzy both have 117 days (most of anyone). Rob made jury/final twice out of 4 seasons. Ozzy made jury/final 3 times with a possibility of 4 out of 4.

I personally love watching both of these guys... although I do have to admit I was not a fan of Rob his first season. What won me over for him was his first appearance with Amber on Amazing Race. He never yelled at her if she couldn't do a challenge like some of the other contestants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
Cocoasneeze
jojo47
TrishB
Buckeye_Fan