SELECT CONTENT

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:59 pm

Varner is just inhumane simple no amount of money should let someone do that.

Back to top Go down

Historic - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:01 pm

@kash I am do disappointed that the game went there, becauase of such a disrespectful creature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:05 pm

I still can't believe it and it's been 10 minutes. LOL And not much shocks me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:06 pm

I have always said he is an azzhole/whole. But--I can not imagine all the "hate" he is going to get now, and for that I feel badly. He is an azz, but still. Jeez Louise.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:08 pm

@Kashathediva I dont feel sorry for him, he deserves it. He is a loser

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:10 pm

The word has been out for awhile on spoiler sites that Varner did this. I guess he even admitted that he was involved in something that has never been seen before on Survivor.

I was very curious as to how they would handle it. I think the producers did a very good job with it. Zeke is a good person and I hope that he can be a role model in the future.

However, with the merge next week.... Ozzy had better be at his best in the immunity challenge or he will be gone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Believe it or not, I almost never read Survivor spoilers. It's like my one wicked pleasure to savor, watching Survivor unfold as it goes along.
I thought the producers handled it well. Zeke was unbelievable and I think he will use it to benefit those transgendered for role modeling etc.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:17 pm

Now that deserved the moniker the most dramatic!

I felt so bad for Zeke. Pretty much everyone was absolutely shocked and I agree, that was totally unnecessary for the game. Of course, producers didn't have to air any of it and yet they did. I hope they discussed it with Zeke before the did so and he was on board.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Believe it or not, I almost never read Survivor spoilers. It's like my one wicked pleasure to savor, watching Survivor unfold as it goes along.
I thought the producers handled it well.  Zeke was unbelievable and I think he will use it  to benefit those transgendered for role modeling etc.

handwave I agree. It was unnecessary but good will come out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Believe it or not, I almost never read Survivor spoilers. It's like my one wicked pleasure to savor, watching Survivor unfold as it goes along.
I thought the producers handled it well.  Zeke was unbelievable and I think he will use it  to benefit those transgendered for role modeling etc.

I'm like you Kasha. I don't look at Survivor spoilers. Sometimes I hear stuff in passing when discussing other things, but I hadn't heard anything about this until I saw a post on my FB today from the Addicted to Survivor group, but even they were speculating who it was who outed Zack.

Just wow. My jaw is still on the floor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:39 pm

I love spoilers!!! I was always the one that read the last chapter of a book I was looking to buy then decided if I wanted to buy it or not!

The spoilers this year have been pretty accurate up to now. They are fuzzy from now until the end and there is a F3 spoiler out there but I will not spill it so don't worry.

What has been interesting in watching with knowing what the spoilers say for the F3, is the edit for those people. I've seen a couple things that could explain how those 3 make it to the end...

I actually had tears in my eyes during that TC. Seeing them so torn up about what happened really got to me. Kudos to the producers for not sensationalizing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:45 pm

I just can't. Jeff Varner no words. Why would someone do that? That isn't even desperation. That was Machiavellian. And it backfired. IDIOT.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
Cocoasneeze
jojo47
TrishB
Buckeye_Fan