SELECT CONTENT

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:47 am

Wow. I was not spoiled for that. My opinion of Varner plummeted to the toilet. I really liked Zeke last time he played, and now I have even so much more respect for him as a person. I got a little teary during his speech and thought he handled the entire situation with amazing calm, bravery and forgiveness. Zeke is officially on my list of fave players of all time. Varner can go ahead and never play again. 3 times, never once made jury and stoops to this kind of level. Gross.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Historic - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:48 am

Zeke will get the America money award. Brain freeze. Can't remember the name of award.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:50 am

Kashathediva wrote:Zeke will get the America money award. Brain freeze. Can't remember the name of award.

I thought they stopped doing that. Fan fave?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:58 am

They did it last season I thought. No?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:00 am

I didn't think so... but I guess I'm not 100% sure! I have trouble remembering Survivor seasons once they are over and they all kind of jumble together for me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:04 am

Me too. It could have stopped 10 yrs ago and I forgot it. rofl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:09 am

I don't think they stop that, we will find out at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:11 pm

I loved tonight's episode guys! That Varner guy was a total jerk! What a pitiful human being! Jeff Probst wanted him out ASAP. He kept on instigating the tribe to continue to discuss it, and he kept on pointing out how horrible it was for this man to have said that!! I would not be surprised if production told him "you are out buddy" Smiley Jeff Probst would never put up with that & have his show labeled so badly!!
First time in its history the person leaves with no voting, am I right!?
Now with the merge, things will get so intense!!
I really liked how Zeke took all that, and how he spoke. He is a great strategist & a smart guy, but sometimes things go into his head too much & he goes overboard like last time, playing two sides will not get him anywhere because he likes to call the shots, and he will lose control IMO
Ozzy (LOVE HIM) has played a better social game this time around, but he has to step it up now even more! He is great in comps, not only physical, but mental ones as well! Plus his puzzle solving skills are great also! I have faith in him. Hope he stays til the end!
He has incredible swimming skills, fishing skills, climbing skills, building skills, etc etc But he needs to go find an idol soon! Maybe get closer to Tai (who is all over the place, poor thing) and convince him to play his idols with him, protect each other, etc Ozzy must start to talk strategy more. He is a good observant (proof of this was last week's TB, where he never swayed in spite of the talk & Zeke questioning it)
Up to now, I am only rooting for Ozzy... but a couple of women are up there... also Monica's husband (forgot his name) and Troyzan. Michaela is quieter this season, but after the merge she will play hard! She is my second favorite.
I did not know there were spoilers for Survivor!! I know there were long ago, but I thought it had stopped because it was very hard to get them! It is exciting to watch unspoiled!!
Sorry for the rant guys! Can't wait for next week!!

Last edited by TrishB on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Historic - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:05 am

reason wrote:I don't think they stop that, we will find out at the end.

It hasn't been done for years...including last season...however, I wonder if they might be tempted to bring it back for this year? The reunion show should be a doozy. Varner will be booed off the stage.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:58 am

That was the most vile thing I have ever seen on Survivor, and I have watched every season. Shame on you, Varner.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:28 am

I'm still processing what happened last night. That transcended the show, imo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:27 am

And notice? We didn't get any tweets about #historic #drama #shocking etc ala MF.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
Cocoasneeze
jojo47
TrishB
Buckeye_Fan