SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:14 pm

Cila51290 wrote:But why would he give up Rachel to be the ette if he felt the strongest connection with her?

Because iMO he didn't(have the strongest connection to her). So he did not give anything up and did what he was supposed to for TPTB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:15 pm

If he wanted Rachel to be the F1, he wouldn't have let her go IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:29 pm

Nick let Rachel go cause he has no chem with her..ZERO nada...not sure where anyone is seeing this great connection cause imo there is none laugh out loud

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:34 pm

hae1001 wrote:@AishaFreedom that did cross my mind as well. I was thinking that if tptb Knew he didn't see a serious long term relationship out of his group of girls, then to give them the one they wanted and imo pick the one with the easiest way out (separate countries)

Yup it definitely will be interesting to see how it all plays out. I can kind of see why Rachel was shocked. I'm even shocked that he said anything. Typical 'ette edit I guess having small Jojo/Ben flashbacks now haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:38 pm

TPTB knew they wanted Rachel to be Ette before they knew Nick was going to Be the Bachelor. IMO that quick switcharoo from Luke to Nick was to make sure it happens. Nick's main role this season was to make this happen. Rachel was always going to be F3 and Nick knew that IMO. I think it just so happen that he was attracted to her so he didn't have to act too much. This is why Nick is doing DWTS with MF blessing. All IMO

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:15 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:TPTB knew they wanted Rachel to be Ette before they knew Nick was going to Be the Bachelor. IMO that quick switcharoo from Luke to Nick was to make sure it happens. Nick's main role this season was to make this happen. Rachel was always going to be F3 and Nick knew that IMO. I think it just so happen that he was attracted to her so he didn't have to act too much. This is why Nick is doing DWTS with MF blessing. All IMO

I don't think I buy the switcharoo happened only coz of Rachel. IMO There is no saying what her experience on the show would be like or if she would even want it if offered. I honestly wondered what she was doing on this show pre-season coz she seems too smart for this. Then we found out she had never seen it before and it totally made sense IMO. laugh out loud Also IMO Nick is a terrible actor. No way would he be able to fake it if he wasn't genuinely interested in her to get her till F3 and I don't see him giving her up if she was his F1. I think things just aligned for TPTB with Nick as a lead. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:18 am

If Nick wanted Rachel, he would have been with Rachel. TPTB would not have forced him to let her go for the Ette. Case in point: I think they had Emily pegged to be the next lead in Brad's season. That was her edit, that was her trajectory. Brad thwarted that when he decided he wanted her for himself. Same thing would have happened here if Nick had decided Rachel was for him.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:45 am

definitely disagree with Rachel & Nick having no chemistry. Other than Vanessa, Rachel was definitely the only other person he had a connection with....imo. Although I adore Raven, she was in the total friend zone for sure, makes me wonder how Raven even got to F2 at all... like I said editing may have intentionally played a part on why I am so confused because with Nick and Rachel it was pretty clear that he really liked her or at least admired her (or was "falling for her") it seems so easy going and they are fun to watch. Also, if tbpb told Nick to tell Rachel he was "falling for her" (which I doubt for specific reasons), then that is absolutely cruel for sure. With Vanessa, you can tell that Nick clearly has feelings for her but there are issues going on, with the biggest one obviously stemming from location.

I'm not going to lie, the most recent episodes with both of them have been such a downer. Aren't we supposed to be rooting for them as a couple? yeesh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:15 am

I wasn't rooting for JoJo and Jordan at all on her season and it was all a downer to me and seemed so one-sided as well that I wrote the whole thing off even though I had no doubt he'd be F1. And RS and media and SM all saying it was all fame and it was over or going to be over and yet they are still going strong.

So to me, I don't look at the edit as insightful on anything other than at this point there's usually doubt more with the F1 edit and considering Nick's storyboard has always been "will he end up alone" since the very getgo it's not exactly a surprise that an F1 has obstacles and those are sorted before the FRC (again no different than past F1/leads) IMO.

So I think it's pretty much standard fare, IMO, when it comes to this part of the show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:23 am

AishaFreedom wrote:definitely disagree with Rachel & Nick having no chemistry. Other than Vanessa, Rachel was definitely the only other person he had a connection with....imo. Although I adore Raven, she was in the total friend zone for sure, makes me wonder how Raven even got to F2 at all... like I said editing may have intentionally played a part on why I am so confused because with Nick and Rachel it was pretty clear that he really liked her or at least admired her (or was "falling for her") it seems so easy going and they are fun to watch. Also, if tbpb told Nick to tell Rachel he was "falling for her" (which I doubt for specific reasons), then that is absolutely cruel for sure. With Vanessa, you can tell that Nick clearly has feelings for her but there are issues going on, with the biggest one obviously stemming from location.

I'm not going to lie, the most recent episodes with both of them have been such a downer. Aren't we supposed to be rooting for them as a couple? yeesh

In the clip Nick said he was starting to fall in love with Rachel 100%. Basically saying 100% starting, no ifs or buts about it having progressed beyond that at that time.  She's a lawyer and knows every word is important so I'd be surprised if she didn't figure that one out.
Keep in mind he said "I love you Corinne' during her breakup scene.  I don't doubt that.  He loved things about her: spontaneity, spunk, unpredictable lines like "planned dancing".
Remember the break up with Kristina? He also used the word love and when she challenged him he explained that he had even stronger feelings for the remaining 4.
IMO the final 6 were all lovable for different reasons and in this decade of trolls and bullies, loving people for who they are is a good thing.  It doesn't have to mean romantic love.

Besides, Vanessa told students she loves them. There's all kinds of love and it's all real. IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:IA @notarose about the emphasis on "starting" to fall in love.

"Starting" to fall in love is not even falling in love, let alone being in love.

I think with any lead the relationships are just at different stages and Nick has made that very clear, IMO, with the specific words he chooses and the emphasis he places to illustrate these differences.

Exactly bestbud!
3 years of stalking causualy following Nick's SM and listening to every interview is finally paying off giggling   He's a wordsmith and linguistically precise when it matters.
So much fun :Woah-hoo:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:55 am

I see Nick "madly in love" with Vanessa, nothing else comes close ... and then I see him really love some of those women he's dated as the bachelor, from Corinne to Rachel, to Raven ... for who they are (like I can love Nick sometimes, even not knowing him personally) ... but not in love ... not in a romantic way that I see him looking at Vanessa.

I was supporting him when he was "in love" with Andi, until I wasn't ... I'm supporting him now even more, because I see the love being reciprocated like with no other.

And ... no ... I see no "sparks" between Andi and Nick left ... the "love" that I read people see between them ... IMO is just ... respect ... something that was missing at the end of their journey and was gradually acquired (I'd guess) - JMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
northernviewer
2observe
kikora
ironcat
locoforbach