SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:33 am

He did not say "starting" in that clip . He said Rachel I am falling for you a 100%, it is easy to say.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:59 am

In the clip Nick said he was starting to fall in love with Rachel 100%. 

Slight clarification because when it comes to this show, those specifics do matter, he said, "I am falling for you..." He never said love. I watched it again to confirm.

Keep in mind he said "I love you Corinne' during her breakup scene.

Nope, he told Corinne I have a lot of love for you. He never said, "I love you..." Nick hasn't said I Love You to any of the women. Trust me, I've been paying close attention because like I said, with this show, the actual specific of what the lead says is very important. Well the stuff we see them actually say and not a voice over which can always be spliced in from anything.

Last edited by lleyki on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:42 am

ITA - we need to see their lips moving while they say the words, otherwise it's always suspect.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:19 pm

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 C58yksrUwAA8PrV
Yahoo TV‏@YahooTV
The @BachelorABC #WomenTellAll exclusive deleted scene: Liz is totally not bitter: https://yhoo.it/2lEZg31
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:29 pm

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:48 pm

Dessler wrote:

From that preview, they want us to think Nick had sex with Rachel and he said I am falling in love with you to Rachel
bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0512

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:07 pm

sdmom wrote:
From that preview, they want us to think Nick had sex with Rachel and he said I am falling in love with you to Rachel
bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0512

They need this scene for Rachel's season.  I do think their relationship was progressing, but Nick could not let it go any farther bc of Vanessa.
Also, did Nick say "I am falling in love with you too."  or was that dubbed in.  I could not see his lips moving.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:22 pm

Let's not underestimate Rachel's role in the equation.
She took Nick to her church where her reverend welcomed them. Would SHE have sex with a guy who is not exclusive?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:28 pm

I have rewatched it over and over, it was not dubbed in. He did say "I am falling in love with you too". It makes no sense why would he tell her that if he was going to dump her? No wonder she was shocked.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:33 pm

"Rachel, I'm falling for you ... 100% ...you know... like, that's easy to say" ... that's what I heard from 1:10 on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc_ZNGbjr1g

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:37 pm

Dessler wrote:I have rewatched it over and over, it was not dubbed in. He did say "I am falling in love with you too". It makes no sense why would he tell her that if he was going to dump her? No wonder she was shocked.

Well I watched it multiple times too but we hear he said I am falling in love without seeing his face then the clip showed him saying something to Rachel. On the ther clip where we see the conversation in its entirety, he said directly to Rachel I am falling for you, not falling in love.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:39 pm

happygolucky wrote:"Rachel, I'm falling for you ... 100% ...you know... like, that's easy to say" ... that's what I heard from 1:10 on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc_ZNGbjr1g

Edited because I didn't see we were talking about the new preview. It does make it seem like he says to her that he is falling in love with her too, which is interesting that the actual clip they put online of the scene only shows him saying I'm falling for you.

And I did notice since the first preview that there is clearly a shot of him looking shirtless and Rachel under a sheet, in bed. They are clearly going to build him and Rachel up to heighten the "shock" factor of her being eliminated. Of course there won't be any shock since they spoiled her as the next lead.

However, we can look forward to a week of him making a mistake, he chose the wrong woman, it made no sense that he didn't choose her, conspiracy theories that the producers made him eliminate her so she could be the first African American lead, etc.

Last edited by lleyki on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
northernviewer
2observe
kikora
ironcat
locoforbach