SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Seabear Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:38 am

I'm not Vanessa's family and I am annoyed at the edit TPTB are giving her. I started watching her on SM early in the game and she is a very upbeat, happy, goofy person...who smiles constantly.
The new normal by TPTB of highlighting the negative with the F1 so they have to deal angst on SM annoys the hell out of me. I agree that MF enjoys being the creep he is IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Mgrissom Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:46 am

Very interesting interview Nick did after Kaitlyn's season talking about sex on the show at about 20 min.  He went into more detail than I have heard him go into in more recent interviews.
http://podtail.com/podcast/straight-up-with-stassi/bachelorette-star-nick-viall-is-straight-talk/

I have actually appreciated what Nick said to Andi for years and I think most women want their man to feel about making love the way Nick feels about it.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:02 am

I feel for Vanessa and her family especially as it can't be easy to watch the show or deal with SM. Unfortunately that is the way it is with this show.

One positive thing though is if anyone knows what it's like to go through this it is Nick. No doubt he is the perfect lead to be able to help Vanessa deal with any negativity or edit and be a support system for her. I am sure she finds that a great comfort and at the end of the day, that's what matters most -- to have someone who truly understands and can emphasize with her like only Nick can, IMO. Plus, she seems happy post-show so I won't be surprised if the reason for that is because of Nick and his support.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:04 am

Nick has so much going on right now, though.... They're gonna need a nice long vacay after dwts...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:11 am

Can anyone make out what is playing on V radio while going thru car wash in her latest Instagram story?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by punkymay Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:15 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Can anyone make out what is playing on V radio while going thru car wash in her latest Instagram story?

It was Scars to Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara Smiley

punkymay

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:24 am

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:35 am

Alessia Cara on meaning of this song -
"'Scars to Your Beautiful' is another anthem-like song. And it's about body image for young women. So it's aimed at young women ... or women in general, but I think guys can relate as well, I hope anyways. It's about the standards that women have to deal with all the time. Whether it's in media, or in just regular life. We're just expected to do, and to look like so many different things, and it's so hard to keep up with sometimes. And these things that we're being told, whether it's indirectly or directly, they get into our heads and it got to the point where now girls can't look at themselves and just feel happy anymore. We have to find something that we don't like, or something that we have to compare ourselves too. And that can get so tiring. It's just such a wrong message to send to people, and it's just a bad thing to put in our heads. So I wanted to make a song that was saying to block out all that noise, and to just appreciate yourself, and not go to these extremes to love yourself."

Source
https://www.iheart.com/news/interview-alessia-cara-reveals-song-meanings-14119946/

Last edited by Maya on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:38 am

^^ All of that, plus Alessia's our little canadian gem too.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:44 am

Seabear wrote:I'm not Vanessa's family and I am annoyed at the edit TPTB are giving her. I started watching her on SM early in the game and she is a very upbeat, happy, goofy person...who smiles constantly.
The new normal by TPTB of highlighting the negative with the F1 so they have to deal angst on SM annoys the hell out of me. I agree that MF enjoys being the creep he is IMO.
JMO
I've noticed that this is not just the US shows either, as even the International shows seemed to do the exact same thing this past year with F1s having more negativity (especially Aussie Bach and Bette shows and even Canada Bette show to different degrees). Even outside of these shows, unfortunately I think it's just the times we are living in, where drama and negativity are amped up more than ever and is what SM is all about. It seems that the way to get the most attention is to be negative on SM and the more negative it is the more it perpetuates more of the same. It's sad to me. sad

Vanessa seems to be doing well going by her SM and looks really happy so it seems even despite edit/SM she's fine and a testament to her not buying into any of it -- not the hype or the negativity. Even though it does take its toll I am sure, it's meaningless and doesn't matter at the end of the day as it's not what's "real" anyway. For Vanessa, who seems like someone who cares more about what is "real" I think that's a good thing yes

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:56 am

Maya wrote:Alessia Cara on meaning of this song -
"'Scars to Your Beautiful' is another anthem-like song. And it's about body image for young women. So it's aimed at young women ... or women in general, but I think guys can relate as well, I hope anyways. It's about the standards that women have to deal with all the time. Whether it's in media, or in just regular life. We're just expected to do, and to look like so many different things, and it's so hard to keep up with sometimes. And these things that we're being told, whether it's indirectly or directly, they get into our heads and it got to the point where now girls can't look at themselves and just feel happy anymore. We have to find something that we don't like, or something that we have to compare ourselves too. And that can get so tiring. It's just such a wrong message to send to people, and it's just a bad thing to put in our heads. So I wanted to make a song that was saying to block out all that noise, and to just appreciate yourself, and not go to these extremes to love yourself."

Source

Thanks for identifying the song Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWASeaYuHZo

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:21 am

Maya wrote:Alessia Cara on meaning of this song -

@Maya where did this explanation/quote come from?  We need a link.  Everything posted must be properly sourced or has to be deleted.  thanks!  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey