SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:34 pm

It is really interesting, that they used this distance as a huge obstacle for them. IMO maybe there wasn't anything else they could hold on, Vanessa wasn't spilling about her ex, she freely expresses how she feels, the chemistry is on FIRE. They couldn't any more act like vanessa wasn't on the show at all and not show her, so they grabbed onto the distance as their angst. IMO they've resolved the issue even before it became one, but that can't be shown, of course. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:41 pm

Cila51290 wrote:@traveler90

https://www.facebook.com/FLAREFashion/

IMO Normally Sharleen does a good job of keeping a poker face while doing these video recaps without giving it away that she knows the outcome. This is one instance wherein I feel like she failed in doing that. laugh out loud laugh out loud  Her face while talking about Nick and Vanessa is a dead-giveaway that she knows. Even about NYC being a good option for them. She almost seems giddy talking about them IMO. She was more subdued about the moving issue in her HTD recap and somehow this week she seems more resolved discussing it like she knows something we don't. giggling giggling

IMO Something has happened IRL in the last 2 weeks that has changed things in a positive way for N&V. Nick and Vanessa's family are showing their support openly on SM, Nick was allowed to do DWTS, historic ATFR, Vanessa looks very happy even in the midst of all the negativity on SM.  Hugesmile

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:43 pm

I'm making a wild guess, that New York will be the compromise. I'm just curious about the historic AFTR thing. Will it be about Nck and Vanessa, or someone rlse.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:55 pm

One of my favorite parts of their date last night was when Nick asked Vanessa her thoughts on the Fantasy Suite, and before she could answer he said something like, "a simple yes works for me."  laugh out loud  

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 Nv810

My SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Aww...that's a beautiful SC. :yes:
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:15 pm

^^ That was hilarious! She thought he wanted her deepest philosophical musings about the fantasy suite and he's all, That was a rhetorical question. LET'S GO. giggling
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:Christen was on after buzz and spoke very highly of Vanessa. They asked if Vanessa was insecure in the house and she said yeah. That Vanessa really struggled early on with Corinne taking her top off and how strong her connection was with Nick. Christen told her if she could stick it out, that Nick would choose her.

I think Nick pretty much told Vanessa the exact same thing :yes:  

One example, IMO, of this was that moment when they were talking on the steps and he said was asking her to please be patient (with the show IMO) and no doubt in my mind that Nick was trying to convey to her that there's the "show" and then there's real life which is the two of them.

Because one thing that has been consistent throughout between Nick and Vanessa is BOTH of them talking outside the bubble and about real life and like Nick said to Vanessa's dad "this is real life for me".

IMO, Nick and Vanessa's theme this season has always been: real.

That's exactly why I love this season, love Nick as a lead, and love Vanessa... to me they are two real people having a real relationship on a TV show that is anything but real.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:24 pm

I need some water laugh out loud

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 6byngfe
https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPGcEMYhTC5uzpELm/giphy.gif
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:52 pm

coolangel wrote:

IMO Normally Sharleen does a good job of keeping a poker face while doing these video recaps without giving it away that she knows the outcome. This is one instance wherein I feel like she failed in doing that. laugh out loud laugh out loud  Her face while talking about Nick and Vanessa is a dead-giveaway that she knows. Even about NYC being a good option for them. She almost seems giddy talking about them IMO. She was more subdued about the moving issue in her HTD recap and somehow this week she seems more resolved discussing it like she knows something we don't. giggling giggling

IMO Something has happened IRL in the last 2 weeks that has changed things in a positive way for N&V. Nick and Vanessa's family are showing their support openly on SM, Nick was allowed to do DWTS, historic ATFR, Vanessa looks very happy even in the midst of all the negativity on SM.  Hugesmile

All JMO.

What's also interesting is that right when Sharleen started speaking about sacrifices and NYC she mentioned that Andi and her had been discussing it. Hmm. I'd say Andi would definitely be more inclined to talk with Sharleen about these things if Nick and his fiancé were moving to her neck of the woods. What do you guys think?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:53 pm

Skates wrote:
emusha wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
I do! There is just something off!

I see it too - he's very "on", his guard is completely up whereby he's even processing how him and Vanessa might not work as he's in the middle of their conversation. He's very much in his head... worth noting Nick is sooo far removed from when he was 200% in and over the moon in love with Andi -- my sense is that he's emotionally unavailable right now.

- IMO-  I am not seeing hesitations on Nick's part in showing his feelings to Vanessa...of course, he's guarded since he is the Bachelor, but he is also using words with hidden contexts in reaching out to Vanessa...

As based on Christen's communications with Vanessa on her insecurities (mentioned during Afterbuzz), Vanessa has been frustrated with Nick's actions/decisions even from early on...she has been trying to understand Nick, but she still can't figure out the logic behind Nick's every moves without finding out from him personally...

Without those underlain hidden messages from Nick, and constant communications with Nick, I don't think Vanessa would have even stayed...

Nick's hesitant on going in with too much sexual moves (unlike during Andi's and Kaitlin's seasons) illustrate his total respect for Vanessa in regards to her professions and her person as a whole...I think Nick has realized that Vanessa is not the type of person who would jump into bed right away or have an instant fling with anybody...thus, he has been threading slowly...he is enjoying and greatly appreciating the course of their conversations because he is seeing a lot of similarities between him and Vanessa...the moves, next moves, he has been doing are trying to figure out how much Vanessa could tolerate him and how she could find resolutions to all of these problems...which I believe Vanessa has passed with flying colours...

During Vanessa's FS, Nick and Vanessa have spoken about being able to compromise and having that feeling of both being on the same page... all of these have shown me that they are confident they can work all of these conflicts through...

- JMO -

- IMO -        I think this will answer the questions we have been waiting for from Nick on why he has been so guarded, and why he hasn't chosen Danielle L and Rachel....I think Rachel has only became more vulnerable in the end which is a little bit too late for her to catch up in comparison to Nick's feelings for Raven and Vanessa...I love Nick statements on when you put your ego outside the door, and listen to your heart, what do you feel...that says a lot on how he feels for Rachel...Vanessa has put herself out there 100%... Raven has shown only so much of her innocence, naivety and wild sides... she has been vulnerable, but she has hesitated quite a few times on going all out with her feelings to Nick...

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/the-bachelor-nick-viall-exclusive-interview/

"...when it was down to the Final Two were you as torn as Ben Higgins, who realized he was in love with two women? Or was the choice more obvious?

I wouldn’t say my choice was more obvious. I certainly learned a little bit from Ben’s experience but every situation is different. I don’t fall easily, but when I do, I fall hard and I think [that in doing that on The Bachelor] you run the risk of getting into a lot of trouble. You’ve seen the season progress and you know, some people have said, “Nick looked guarded” or “every time someone says ‘I love you’ you send them home.” But it was really important to me to hold back and really know that I was sure of my feelings before I said those words to anyone. Every decision is the most difficult decision until the end, not to sound cliché but that is the reality. So I can’t say it was easier than Ben’s because I don’t know Ben but I can say that I didn’t fall in love with two people. I deliberately held back from allowing myself to feel those feelings until I knew what I wanted to do."

"Some of our readers feel that your major relationships on the show wouldn’t make it IRL. Did you have any doubts about proposing?"

"I don’t think anyone who’s gotten engaged in Bachelor World could say they weren’t taking a leap of faith. It’s hard to explain because obviously that world is such a bubble where all you’re really doing is feeling things. So even being in that moment it’s not like you’re detached from reality, you’re aware that you’re taking a leap of faith but you still feel the sincerity of your feelings. There’s a reason why relationships have succeeded in that world and there’s a reason why relationships have failed. I always kind of laugh a little bit because sometimes Bachelor World gets a little criticism when relationships don’t work. But I think most relationships don’t work in life, not to sound pessimistic. A lot of people have heartbreak and a lot of people have a handful of ex boyfriends and girlfriends before they finally meet someone and I think Bachelor World is no different. It’s certainly a huge risk but sometimes it has worked out and it’s had a fairly decent bit of success recently. So who knows, we’ll see. That’s kind of the great unknown."

"Can you explain your mid-season breakdown? Were you actually thinking about quitting the show?"

"Are we calling it a breakdown? [Laughs]. No, I was never going to quit. I think everyone has those moments of self-doubt where you think, I don’t know if I can do this. And sometimes you internalize those fears and sometimes you express them—I’m someone who has a tendency to not internalize my feelings. And I felt in that moment I owed it to the women to let them know where I was. I was really big on transparency. I don’t know if it was the right thing to do because I know I freaked them out, but I felt like in the moment I wanted to be honest with them. But I wasn’t ready to just walk away."

"You talked about wanting a 'raw' relationship on your last date with Danielle L. Can you elaborate what that means to you?'

"The Internet had fun with that [laughs]. I think Corinne is the perfect example—I’m not interested in the Stepford Housewife thing, I’m not interested in the girl who has the perfect resume. I’m more interested in the person who’s just unapologetically themselves. And that doesn’t mean they’re rude, that doesn’t mean they’re inconsiderate, it just means they’re open to talking about their insecurities and fears. Someone who’s just willing to be themselves, willing to be open, and not afraid of saying the wrong thing. When you really feel the most comfortable with someone is when you know you can be yourself, you’re okay with letting them know your insecurities and fears and I think that’s more raw and authentic. When you start always trying to be perfect and say the perfect thing and never try to rub anyone the wrong way, that to me is kind of dull and it’s not something I’m interested in. And I think that’s what I mean by raw, it’s more uncut. It’s not perfected. It’s perfectly imperfect."
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:04 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
coolangel wrote:

All JMO.

What's also interesting is that right when Sharleen started speaking about sacrifices and NYC she mentioned that Andi and her had been discussing it. Hmm. I'd say Andi would definitely be more inclined to talk with Sharleen about these things if Nick and his fiancé were moving to her neck of the woods. What do you guys think?

I think Sharleen was talking about her fiancé Andy, not Andi. laugh out loud Confusing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:06 pm

LOL i always get those two mixed up oops!!!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey