SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:26 pm

chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:44 pm

Sneak Peek: Team Boy Band Shows Off Their Sexy Moves

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/video/most-recent/VDKA3801933

cantstopl
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:36 am

Nick looks so good with the hat eyedrool I can't wait to see their dance!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:43 am

They looked like they were all having fun.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:50 am

On DancingABC snapchat, the guys are all wearing white. Must be their costumes
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:44 am

Looks like we're in for a fun ride on Monday with the boys giggling DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 3806527698

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:25 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Sneak Peek: Team Boy Band Shows Off Their Sexy Moves

cantstopl

Love it! It looks so fun! I hope they just concentrate on continuing to have fun. I wouldn't put to much stock into the team dances/ judging. Obviously on paper the girl team is literally stacked with 4 ringers as far as dancing/performing, I mean one of them is in a GIRL BAND. Hope the guys just remain loose and have as much fun with it on Monday as they are practicing it. I definitely approve of ripping the shirts off.......

Back to Nick's individual dancing experience, I am so proud of how he and Vanessa have so far come through this experience, her supporting him and him practically shouting to the world unprompted how much her being there with him means to him and helps with his improvement and confidence. I hope Nick can squeeze atleast a couple more dancing weeks as there are still some dances I'd love to see him do as I'd think he'd look amazing in costume as well as do awesome with especially if his nerves continue to dwindle and newly gained confidence keeps increasing. I'd love to see him do a Contemporary, Paso Doble, Artgenine Tango and VWaltz. I love the Jive too but I know he's doing that already Monday so woohoo for that! IMO dance wise, he definitely should stay ahead of Bonner and David (though the trick is it not just based on dance talent but audience appeal) which is where David and Bonner somewhat are thriving. I think Nick is just as appealing though so while nervous Monday I am not going to give up hope yet. TBH IMO I wouldn't put Heather in as an automatic "safe" as I don't find her that exciting or appealing. She has dance experience on her side and Maks as a partner but even so I wouldn't be surprised if she is a "surprise" boot at some point in the next couple of episodes. Whatever happens with Nick whether Monday he gets eliminated or he moves on I am so glad I've gotten to watch him go through this DWTS experience, it really seems to be a wonderful, thriving experience for him and Vanessa.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:45 pm

I know it is a reach.  However, if they do a trio dance this season and Nick is still there, it would be so cool if Vanessa could join Peta and Nick.  I think he would feel so much more comfortable with her than another female dancer.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:07 am

Mgrissom wrote:I know it is a reach.  However, if they do a trio dance this season and Nick is still there, it would be so cool if Vanessa could join Peta and Nick.  I think he would feel so much more comfortable with her than another female dancer.

Unfortunately it won't be allowed IMO. Even for the rumba, they had to take special permission and as far as I remember, this was the first time they have allowed someone not associated with the show to participate in the dance. I think they only allowed it coz Nick and Vanessa are a part of ABC. Anyone else and they would have been turned down IMO. But I understand what you are saying. Had it been allowed, it would have been great! :yes:

I think both Nick and Vanessa have built a good rapport with DWTS pros and troupe. I saw Witney comment on V's IG pic and V is in a few IG pics with the girls from the troupe as well. If Nick manages to last till the trio round, any of them would be a great choice IMO. Personally, I want Sharna. giggling #burgatroyd heartbeat
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:15 am

Stacia620 wrote:Sneak Peek: Team Boy Band Shows Off Their Sexy Moves

cantstopl

I am so excited for this performance. cantstopl

For all the Canadian fans (if the link does not work), here is part of the video:

WHO IS #teamboyband ON MONDAY NIGHT?? @bonner_bolton @rashadjennings @nickviall @grandparossy_3 @sharnaburgess @theemmaslater @petamurgatroyd @lindsarnold #dwts by @alldwtsthings
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:23 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTLCPpEhXzs/?tagged=teambabygotbach

source: instagram
Stacia620
Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:47 am

Team boy band looks a though they will be incorporating some Magic Mike dance moves. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal