SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 10 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 40 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:41 pm

At this point I think Ben and Lauren announcing a wedding date is a long shot.  IMO, they need more time to work on their relationship.

I tend to think pigs would fly and hell would freeze over before MF gave Kaitlyn a tv wedding.  Especially after her DWTS rant, where she went after MF directly.  Just don't see it happening.

I like Elan and Molly together, but not sure I think either are ready for marriage.  And not sure why he'd do choose to do it on the show.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:44 pm

Personally I HIGHLY doubt it'll be anything negative, IMO Nick doesn't seem like the kind of person, who'd again bring negative vibes to AFTR. He just on the show apologized to Andi for dragging her at AFTR about having sex with him. So IMO any dumping or public humiliation is out of the question, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO there better not be an on the spot wedding or pregnancy. I'd hate to read in the media that scenes of the Godfather took place on MF's and Nick's property. Smiley

coolangel wrote:My 3 guesses:

1. Vanessa is also on DWTS with Mark Ballas as her partner. Nick followed a lot of people of his IG last night who are on his season of DWTS. Mark doesn't make sense coz he is not announced yet unless there is something we don't know. Also, Mark tweeted last year about his future Broadway plans when he took a break since his fans were disappointed. So far he has kept quiet. Makes me go hmm.
snipped
All JMO.

He sort of makes sense in that Peta just had a baby boy with Max, obviously very happy and in love. Mark recently got married in Nov, obviously very happy. No excuse for rumours and they would be considered safe partners IMO. MF's approval? laugh out loud

@GuardianAngel, I meant him following Mark didn't make sense if he is not even on the season. Everyone else he followed from DWTS in the last 2-3 days is on the season.
And I totally agree! :yes: Mark and Peta are both safe choices if it's indeed N&V heading to DWTS. Smiley

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:47 pm

I just listened to Juliet and Millsy. Mills made the ATFR sound like there is pre planning and that it is going to be crazy. This franchise is not known for sweet romance so I took crazy to mean drama. Whatever is happening sounds like it is involves something outside the normal AFTR....IMO.question

The podcast was so interesting because Millsy is very unedited. The podcast covers a Franchise overview. Juliet missed some excellent opportunities to get more insight into the next 2 weeks of this season and Nick's thoughts because she cut off Millsy mid sentence and went off on some tangents at the wrong moment IMO.team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 10 2292733854
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:48 pm

If it's Vanessa joining DWTS too, Kaitlyn will have an epic tantrum, one like we've never seen before. :D
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:49 pm

Raven is aware of whatever the "Historic" will be because she made the comment the AFTR will be "Wild".

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:49 pm

coolangel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IMO there better not be an on the spot wedding or pregnancy. I'd hate to read in the media that scenes of the Godfather took place on MF's and Nick's property. Smiley

coolangel wrote:My 3 guesses:

1. Vanessa is also on DWTS with Mark Ballas as her partner. Nick followed a lot of people of his IG last night who are on his season of DWTS. Mark doesn't make sense coz he is not announced yet unless there is something we don't know. Also, Mark tweeted last year about his future Broadway plans when he took a break since his fans were disappointed. So far he has kept quiet. Makes me go hmm.
snipped
All JMO.

He sort of makes sense in that Peta just had a baby boy with Max, obviously very happy and in love. Mark recently got married in Nov, obviously very happy. No excuse for rumours and they would be considered safe partners IMO. MF's approval? laugh out loud

@GuardianAngel, I meant him following Mark didn't make sense if he is not even on the season. Everyone else he followed from DWTS in the last 2-3 days is on the season.
And I totally agree! :yes: Mark and Peta are both safe choices if it's indeed N&V heading to DWTS. Smiley

Yes sorry I know what you meant. We were playing with that last night. I didn't mean to correct you, IA it certainly doesn't make sense for him to follow Mark. I should have worded it differently in that it would make sense if by a crazy chance Mark is returning and my reason's for him to be paired with Vanessa.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:51 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Raven is aware of whatever the "Historic" will be because she made the comment the AFTR will be "Wild".  

Hmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmm.

Has Vanessa commented at all?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:52 pm

Yeah, actually I'm rooting for V on DWTS over Josh returning. Only because watching Kaitlyn's meltdown if that were to happen would be the truly epic thing.

To add to this speculation, I sort of found it strange that she did that interview/quote to ET about this and even gave a lot of detail of what went down (from her perspective). I figured that MF could have shut that down if he wanted, but he didn't. He might have given her enough rope to look like a bigger fool because they are about to announce V going on DWTS and that will take some of the wind out of her sails. Even though V isn't a 'Ette lead, it will undercut her 'MF is sexist' rant.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:53 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Raven is aware of whatever the "Historic" will be because she made the comment the AFTR will be "Wild".  

Maybe it really has nothing to do with Nick and Vanessa specifically. Maybe it is related to Raven? Why else would she know about it? If so, that kind of makes me angry that they are again pulling attention away from the happy couple and dramatizing the wrong things. Ahhhh!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:53 pm

@Seabear I had said the other day, it must be something planned, because it hasn't happened yet, it's not as if it's been taped already. They are IMO speculating on something they have up their sleeve.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:53 pm

Her ex will be there ?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 40 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules