SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 40 of 70 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 55 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:18 pm

@mprssdbyu, RS's comment about the People shoot was made on his twitter Smiley
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:22 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Per RS, Nick and his F1 are doing their People magazine shoot today cheerleader

I totally called it (photo Shoot) yesterday after I saw his pic of haircut! giggling

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:28 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:@mprssdbyu, RS's comment about the People shoot was made on his twitter Smiley
Whoops! I'm glad I didn't realize that and went searching anyway!

TPTB tried to set Nick up starting with MeAndi's approval. Raven basically telling Nick, I haven't..what you gonna do about it? Nick's response..."Nuttin!" team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 40 1710264613 I believed nothing but I was a concerned he was getting backed into a corner. So much for US Weekly and their sources.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:38 pm

I may be in a minority but IMHO, whatever Nick and Vanessa choose to do for their future is their decision and only they know what those sacrifices are or aren't and may have less to do with what seems to be location or anything else -- there are also intangibles and sacrifices that one makes in a relationship over the course of that relationship, a give and take in many different areas, IMO and so I don't see one as more or less giving than the other but an ebb and flow of compromise throughout life and a relationship.

I suppose for me it's because I see it from the lens of my own life. I gave up family, friends, job that I loved, and so much more to be with my husband and moved continents, not just countries and it was a very very difficult decision but the longterm plans that we, as a couple, envisioned for ourselves, our future, were at the core of that and I didn't see it as giving up as much as gaining a future that we both wanted. At the time though, many would and did say that I was sacrificing the most. That I was giving up the most especially since at the time my SO had no "ties" where he was so why not him do the changing more than me if he loved me? The thing was, at no time did I think that my SO didn't love me because I was giving up what is considered to be "more" than him at the time. We both knew that the present wasn't going to be the future and our plans for the future were far greater than any challenges of the present and would be worth it. And they were and still were much later through our relationship when my SO was the one to make sacrifices that would be considered more at the time too.. so a give and take over time. Compromise. Choices made together for the future and one which I have no regrets about and would do again in a heartbeat.

I can only hope for the same for Vanessa and Nick if they are so fortunate to be soulmates and life partners. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Your SO is a lucky guy, aal! I suspect I am a much more rigid and/or selfish person.... Though hubby and I met in our mid30s and so many of the choices we made were based on my biological clock (which it turns out had already expired...) - I knew I wanted to be a mom almost as much as I wanted to be a wife. DH had to let go of some dreams he'd had for over a decade and really commit to our future; I often wonder what my then already-deceased father inlaw will say about that if and when we get to meet on the other side....
I kinda stuck to my guns though - some might say out of stubbornness, but I felt I would resent him terribly if I didn't. I told him at the time I didn't want to twist his arm, but for me, yes, certain things were indeed nonnegotiables. I'd love to know if he were to speak with an impartial party now whether he would voice any regrets. But no one can have it all, I guess... And as our marriage preparation program hold us, marriage is not about happiness, but about unity, and yes, sacrifice. So hopefully nick and Vanessa have come to a meeting of the minds and will indeed live in unity ever after, laugh out loud. Which would make this viewer happy as well!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:01 pm

@sdmom yes I was going to say that but you beat me too it. Nice catch!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:07 pm

No power for 2 days and I have missed ALOT!!!  They are promising power be back on by weekend - my first thought was, it BEST be on by Monday or someone at DTE is going to be in trouble!!!

So glad what I missed was positive.  It is nice checking back in and finding more support that V&N are probably together and happy handwave  I will have to spend my weekend catching up with all the latest!!
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Okayyyy... So 'Bachelor First', 'Historic', 'Wild' and now 'Shocked'  hmmm

Nick alluding to it is the only thing which makes me feel it's positive but I am getting kinda nervous now! :nervous
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:49 pm

So have we had any sightings of either Vanessa or Raven heading to LA? I don't think I've seen any posted here?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 40 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:50 pm

gurlbrit wrote:So have we had any sightings of either Vanessa or Raven heading to LA?  I don't think I've seen any posted here?

Raven is still at home according to her IG story. Meanwhile, Vanessa has not posted anything on Snapchat or IG story since Monday I believe. The few pictures she posted on IG this week are old.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:53 pm

My question is, the ATFR is LIVE right?  How can it be SO shocking/historic/wild if they already know about it but aren't revealing until next week?  To me, Wild says unpredictable and Shocking says surprising.  Words I would use after viewing a live show, not prior.  This leads me to believe that if it is about N&V then it is positive.  IMO if it is something with drama then it is pre-planned and ABC "induced" and I won't take much interest in it.

I keep thinking Nick will be hosting TB from now on and CH is out question .
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:11 pm

Maybe Vanessa is pregnant, that would be a first and shocking giggling

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 70 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 55 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules