SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 9 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mindless Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:03 pm

I actually think a live wedding is a real possibility. Nick must've agreed to do something to get DWTS and making MF's dream come true fits the description. A live wedding you're trying to hide also sounds possibly erratic. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:07 pm

Ok, well, as a viewer who is detached and removed from the repercussions of these idiot's decisions... bring on the live wedding! laugh out loud

ETA: I really, really, really don't see N or V doing a live wedding. Both are waaaaaay too careful and serious, individually AND in their interactions to make me think this is where it's going.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:12 pm

I think our predictions are usually infinitely better than whatever non-event or revelation we get on the show but not gonna lie, it makes me want to tune in laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:13 pm

sosleepy wrote:Ok, well, as a viewer who is detached and removed from the repercussions of these idiot's decisions... bring on the live wedding! laugh out loud

ETA: I really, really, really don't see N or V doing a live wedding. Both are waaaaaay too careful and serious, individually AND in their interactions to make me think this is where it's going.

I agree. That's why I'm nervous/confused. I'm stumped! What the heck is gonna happen?
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:13 pm

I mean, I'd watch a live wedding in both horror and fascination...in a train wreck kind of way. But I would snark like hell and not think that was a wise decision (or be able to take it seriously). But who am I to say? Maybe they really are meant for forever. It just seems crazy to me to have a live wedding on ATFR. Period.

And I agree, a pregnancy announcement would be equally as train wrecky.

Which is why I'm rooting for a Josh return. Bring on Josh! It's easy for me to skip a season here or there, I've done it before.

ETA - but I still don't think any giant/historic thing is going to happen, just playing along for the fun of speculation. For all we know, Nick will announce he has a hang nail. That's never happened on ATFR.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:17 pm

I don't care if it's a wedding or a pregnancy or anything equally crazy as long as it provides me with some entertainment. laugh out loud Not like it's under my control anyway or something I can make happen by rooting for it. It is what it is and hopefully it's something new.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:27 pm

I think that normally Nick and Vanessa are quite normal, level-headed individuals.. But nothing about their meeting, love story or engagement has been normal. Why should their wedding be either?

Nick recently said that being the Bachelor was a poetic ending to his reality tv appearances. What is more poetic then ending it with a marriage to the love of his life? That is pretty epic. No other Bachelor will have topped it. And I think that Nick is all about the epic, poetic gestures of love when it is for "the" woman.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:30 pm

Could be a Ben & Lauren wedding - epilogue to HEA?
Could be a Kaitlyn & Shawn wedding as hasn't she said they have no time to plan but if it was planned for them they would show up?

N&V 4 ever on Italian lucky number 13?  AND Fleiss giving the OK on DWTS but not K could be foreshadowing of N&V showing up at their wedding instead of K&S.  Double or nothing. 2/2.

Oh, how about Elan proposing to Molly?  That's never happened before.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:33 pm

I like the Elan and Molly prop

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:37 pm

Someone had mentioned this earlier in the week. From Nick's last PEOPLE blog:

The next two weeks are packed with emotions, painful goodbyes and my journey coming to an end. And as much as everyone has been speculating how I finally leave this Bachelor world, it might not be what you think.
Source

IMO Nick might be leaving the Bachelor world not being a Bachelor any more. I think a wedding is happening.. if not live then very soon. Hugesmile

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:39 pm

coolangel wrote:Someone had mentioned this earlier in the week. From Nick's last PEOPLE blog:

The next two weeks are packed with emotions, painful goodbyes and my journey coming to an end. And as much as everyone has been speculating how I finally leave this Bachelor world, it might not be what you think.

IMO Nick might be leaving the Bachelor world not being a Bachelor any more. I think a wedding is happening.. if not live then very soon. Hugesmile

All JMO.

bestbud!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:40 pm

IMO there better not be an on the spot wedding or pregnancy. I'd hate to read in the media that scenes of the Godfather took place on MF's and Nick's property. Smiley

coolangel wrote:My 3 guesses:

1. Vanessa is also on DWTS with Mark Ballas as her partner. Nick followed a lot of people of his IG last night who are on his season of DWTS. Mark doesn't make sense coz he is not announced yet unless there is something we don't know. Also, Mark tweeted last year about his future Broadway plans when he took a break since his fans were disappointed. So far he has kept quiet. Makes me go hmm.
snipped
All JMO.

He sort of makes sense in that Peta just had a baby boy with Max, obviously very happy and in love. Mark recently got married in Nov, obviously very happy. No excuse for rumours and they would be considered safe partners IMO. MF's approval? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules