SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 19 of 70 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don't think it's a shout out to anyone. To me, it just seems like he thought his junk filling out that tight bathing suit looked good laugh out loud yuck.

Absolutely and it's gross. Nick's attention seeking knows no bounds. JMO.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:37 pm

I mean, this is the same guy known for posting shirtless pics of himself with his jeans unzipped while he stared out a window so this seems par for his narcissistic course. IMO of course.

And he's not nearly as good looking as he thinks he is. Again, IMO.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 87b72b10  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 86669110  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:42 pm

I don't really think it's about double standards, at least not for me. Do I wear a bikini while I'm at the beach and pool and do parts of my bum and breasts stick out a little? Yes, however, I don't post pictures of myself with my legs open for the world to see my private area.

I would say the same thing for any woman that posted a picture like that and I would say the same for any man that posted a picture like Nick while he leaned up against the wall and stuck his private part out for the world to see. That's just my opinion.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:44 pm

giggling  Lol  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 3806527698    It all depends on your perspective!!

I think it's quite a funny photo, but I'm a solid Nick fan. Although I can see why people are saying it's tacky & attention seeking.  However- he's going to be seen from many angles wearing this exact outfit on the show tomorrow, so it's not great mystery.
I do wonder if it was a dare, say from a close friends or even Vanessa. A dare to symbolise his love.
But what do I know- maybe he thought he looked CAF in his blue trunks, wearing a silly hat, silly slippers and a robe.
Maybe he's so sick to death of all this SM hate & speculation and poor editing of their story that he's gonna post silly photos from here on out. The journey is nearly over - on TV anyway.
Blue Steel.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I don't think it's a shout out to anyone. To me, it just seems like he thought his junk filling out that tight bathing suit looked good laugh out loud yuck.

But it worked. We have pages of discussion here, good and bad.
I am neutral on this topic. He has the right to post and we have the right to comment, or we can choose not to look at it. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:50 pm

Yeah, if he's all for getting hateful comments under his picture on IG so he can show off his junk then hey, more power to ya, Nick. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:56 pm

sdmom wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

I am neutral on this topic. He has the right to post and we have the right to comment, or we can choose not to look at it. Jmo.

It's hard not to look when it's posted full size towards the top of the page (not this one but when it was posted). laugh out loud

Seriously could've used a bit of warning and maybe reduced the pic size, but I guess that's what I get for reading the thread backwards last night.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:11 pm

How is Nick pic on IG different than that of some bachelor favorites that splash themselves on IG with less than what he's wearing?

And this is both males and females.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:25 pm

ElonM wrote:How is Nick pic on IG different than that of some bachelor favorites that splash themselves on IG with less than what he's wearing?

IMO, it's all about the same and I personally can do with out it all.  If you have to post pics showing off your junk, who-ha, nipples, and basically just be barely and appropriately covered, simply for attention and adoration, IMO, you might have a problem.  But then I guess MF wouldn't have any one to put on the show and Bach nation would cease to exit.  And more importantly they'd all have to go back to real jobs that required some actual though, hard work and intelligence.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:30 pm

ElonM wrote:How is Nick pic on IG different than that of some bachelor favorites that splash themselves on IG with less than what he's wearing?

It's not any different and precisely why I never follow people who do that. Lol

Nick has a very distinct history of showing off himself more than most. It's always been tacky and attention-seeking and will continue to be. JMO

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 87b72b10  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 86669110  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:36 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

It's hard not to look when it's posted full size towards the top of the page (not this one but when it was posted). laugh out loud

Seriously could've used a bit of warning and maybe reduced the pic size, but I guess that's what I get for reading the thread backwards last night.  laugh out loud

Haha. Exactly!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:59 pm

Nick is SM savvy so IMO he knows that posting an OTT obviously posed "look at me" photo like that will draw in lots of comments both negative and positive. Either way he is asking for it...IMO. I find it in bad taste.  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 4103285151

Supposedly Nick wants to move past being the "sex guy" I doubt that after seeing this post. Certainly not optimum for promoting a new business called the Polished Gent. Particularly if he wants to be taken seriously. IMO.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 70 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules