SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 70 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:48 am

happydays wrote:
emusha wrote:@happydays refer to episode 6 when she was yelling over the other women to be heard when they were playing this or that with Nick.
Refer to when the women sit down in the hotel room discussing st thomas she was showing off her knowledge about st thomas "oh and what I know about st. thomas" she literally said a phrase like that
refer to her crying to the camera "I hate having to compete for his attention"
We all see different versions of these people based on what we pay attention to IMHO

Ok, I guess people might see me as an attention whore then laugh out loud. A matter of perspective
1. In a game situation (which Nick was playing), sometimes people have the tendency to get excited and loud
2. Likely was told by production to advertise a fact about the place they were staying at. If not, I've certainly told people fun facts I've learnt about, don't know about you
**deleted**

Time will tell which interpretation is truer to real life or if there's a midpoint or alternative explanation IMO Vanessa has always loved attention and these are only a few of the examples. The fact that the women in the house might have been referring to her behavior in epi 6 as "crying for attention", the fact that Elan didn't skirt around the fact that she has some of the "crazy", all these small clues are going to be smokes and clues which we can interpret one way or another but the evidence will eventually point one way or another because where there is smoke there is always fire on this show...

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted - sarcastic towards members)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by happydays Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:51 am

emusha wrote:
happydays wrote:
emusha wrote:@happydays refer to episode 6 when she was yelling over the other women to be heard when they were playing this or that with Nick.
Refer to when the women sit down in the hotel room discussing st thomas she was showing off her knowledge about st thomas "oh and what I know about st. thomas" she literally said a phrase like that
refer to her crying to the camera "I hate having to compete for his attention"
We all see different versions of these people based on what we pay attention to IMHO

Ok, I guess people might see me as an attention whore then laugh out loud. A matter of perspective
1. In a game situation (which Nick was playing), sometimes people have the tendency to get excited and loud
2. Likely was told by production to advertise a fact about the place they were staying at. If not, I've certainly told people fun facts I've learnt about, don't know about you
**deleted**

Time will tell which interpretation is truer to real life or if there's a midpoint or alternative explanation IMO Vanessa has always loved attention and these are only a few of the examples. The fact that the women in the house might have been referring to her behavior in epi 6 as "crying for attention", the fact that Elan didn't skirt around the fact that she has some of the "crazy", all these small clues are going to be smokes and clues which we can interpret one way or another but the evidence will eventually point one way or another because where there is smoke there is always fire on this show...  

Time will tell? **IMO**If they break up, doesn't mean she is an attention whore.

And for the record, **IMO**I fully believe they will break up. Sometimes, and most the time, it comes down to incompatibility.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:54 am

ElonM wrote:@clmgiudici
Watching Nick and Vanessa on #GMA and I'm really feeling the grown-up, honest love between them Smiley

@clmgiudici
Like Nick said, this journey is hard for any couple experiencing #TheBachelor reality and being upfront about it is very refreshing.

@clmgiudici
Congratulations @viallnicholas28 and @VanessaGrimaldi! ❤️ Love is a beautiful thing!

clapping! Thanks Cat, I'm glad you see what I see.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:58 am

The thread is locked until I can catch up and delete the childish posts supporting fans of one couple compared to fans of others.

It's NOT NECESSARY TO BRING YOUR FAN COUPLE IN THE EQUATION. If I want to read about another couple I will go to their thread. I understand you feel your couple is better then anyone else, that's fine, however post in their own fan threads.

This is the main reason we have a rule in place, not to compare couples, because it only leads to childish behaviour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:01 am

ElonM wrote:@clmgiudici
Watching Nick and Vanessa on #GMA and I'm really feeling the grown-up, honest love between them Smiley

@clmgiudici
Like Nick said, this journey is hard for any couple experiencing #TheBachelor reality and being upfront about it is very refreshing.

@clmgiudici
Congratulations @viallnicholas28 and @VanessaGrimaldi! ❤️ Love is a beautiful thing!

Very sweet, as always.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:18 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules