SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 3 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by hdman Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:03 pm

Maybe it's not Vanessa that is pregnant, someone else. JMO

hdman

Back to top Go down

11 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:05 pm

Mike's announcement is gonna be something obvious, like: "Nick's engaged to the love of his life!" laugh out loud He's always exaggerating everything IMO.

Vanessa is TRADITIONAL, remember? No way she's gonna do a quickie wedding or get knocked up before the marriage. Catholics don't play like that. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:17 pm

^^^
Traditional can be defined many ways dependent on the context.  Her parents are divorced which isn't approved of in the Catholic Church plus her Aunt's eldest son has her surname not the surname of Vanessa's Uncle who is her blood relative.

I'm thinking Vanessa may be working on the set of DWTS as a nanny giggling to Nick's dance partner. Peta mentioned that she was working something out to keep baby close by during rehearsals.  Maybe?

Last edited by notarose on Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:26 pm

notarose wrote:^^^
Traditional can be defined many ways dependent on the context.  Her parents are divorced which isn't approved of in the Catholic Church plus her Aunt's eldest son has her surname not the surname of Vanessa's Uncle who is her blood relative.

I'm thinking Vanessa may be working on the set of DWTS as a nanny giggling to Nick's dance partner. Petra mentioned that she was working something out to keep baby close by during rehearsals.  Maybe?
That's true, but I still don't see any of that being the "historic" announcement. Mike can't be trusted...everything he says isn't ever eventful IMO.

Peta said she hasn't met his fiancee yet. I don't see why she would need to lie, she could have just not answered that tweet IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:29 pm

OnePromise wrote:Everyone is thinking that he ended up alone because of the idiotic editing. So getting engaged would fit that bill. And I am still hoping for a wedding at ATFR. That would be "historic". giggling

Andi and Josh and Kaitlyn and Shawn would flip.

When I read that part of the blog I immediately thought of the basic narrative and assumptions being made based on it how many fear/feel Nick ended up alone either by not picking anyone or more prominently being dumped which make sense by the storyline going right now. I believe that is what Nick is meaning by his journey won't be ending in the way many have started to assume and think.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:35 pm

I wonder if the ATFR historic announcement is just that Nick is engaged and not the runner up anymore.
That would be historic. giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:02 pm

Being a Nick fan from the day his curls and wit arrived on my TV, I've slowly learned to read between the lines of his SM. He loves word games. After Andi, Kaitlyn and BIP, the clues were there. I'm not always a good listener. Nutty is great at reading him. Oh, Nutty? Going back to Nov 23 when he arrived back on US soil with his first instagram photo and caption...what is he trying to tell us? Cause IMO, he's dying to go there. This probably belongs in the fan thread but it's there in that caption, I have no doubt. In two weeks(or a little less), I'll know! And then I get to watch him dance and have a lil fun. I'm down for that!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:20 pm

Have you guys been watching any of the deleted scenes at abc.com?

Lots of interesting stuff!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:36 pm

atem wrote:Have you guys been watching any of the deleted scenes at abc.com?  

I've watched them each week but didn't realize there were more. Under which tab are there more? I'm having trouble finding it.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:31 am

mprssdbyu wrote:

I've watched them each week but didn't realize there were more. Under which tab are there more? I'm having trouble finding it.

I'm not sure. It seems like Ben got a ton more posted. Wouldn't it be nice to see more?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:43 am

atem wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

I'm not sure.  It seems like Ben got a ton more posted.  Wouldn't it be nice to see more?
And that pretty much wraps up Nick's journey as TB.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:36 pm

This is a link to a video of a watch party that Nick crashed in NYC after the week in St a Thomas was shown. I hadn't seen it yet so I thought I'd share. Nick looks very calm and is well spoken.  

https://youtu.be/elLsc9p-M3M

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules