SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 4 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:52 pm

I think this was already posted. It was one of the many media appearances he did that week when he was doing like a million of them.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

11 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by OnePromise Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:58 pm

@lleyki good to know.  I felt like I saw part of it, but not all of it.

Also Nick had lunch with Jarod yesterday at Joan's on Third. There are two clips. First one the guy tries to get an interview. The second one is just visual of them talking and taking fan photos. I thought they were interesting. Nick is pretty animated when talking with Jarod. They seemed to be having a great conversation. Oh to be able to read lips.

https://youtu.be/G_OwSMF5RyI

https://youtu.be/1R5xrrfiY1M

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:25 pm

This video was done this week. Jared is not a very supportive friend if Nick and Vanessa are happy together...IMO. He was very questioning of Nick's emotional connection to any of the women????? Not how I would hope my friend would be. Early in the season both Ashley and Jared were very happy for Nick and Ashley was rhapsodizing about Vanessa. I find this weird. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Htk6vrhbQg
JMO

Joans on Third is not the place to go if you want to be private. Particularly sitting outside. IMEO.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:29 pm

@Seabear, I don't find it that strange because they have to talk about what the show is showing viewers, not what they know about Nick in private. In the beginning of the season, there was a lot of potential with Vanessa. Now the show is highlighting doubts about them instead of that potential.

I do wish people who know him personally would just stop commenting on the season at all because it confuses things. I don't like hearing his friends say stuff like that either- it annoyed me that Ashley said he had a better connection with Andi than any of the remaining women.

11 more days until we know how it all goes down.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:49 pm

I have listened to Ashley in several interviews and she has definitely switched her narrative from early airing episodes to the current episodes. Ashley clearly knows Nicks status. IMO Ashley is an obvious read. Ashley is not close to TPTB like she used to be so I doubt she is going along with the Franchise "storyline." I have not heard any of Nick's friends seem happy and optimistic for his HEA. I find that weird. In the exit interview I saw of Nick after the WTA...IMO Nick was not exuding happiness....he appeared IMO to be ready for this season to be over.

It seems like TPTB just have given up on this season IMO. With the horrible edits, chopped storyline, focusing on primarily negatives with Vanessa in the later episodes. Announcing Rachel as Bachelorette early and Nick on DWTS while still airing episodes just adds to my feeling of something amiss. Either that or I hope TPTB set the reset button and try to bring some fun entertainment next season instead of a garbled mess.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:54 pm

Yeah, I agree that Ashley's tone has shifted. I just feel like if the edit is showing us this hot mess, she can't be the only one out there saying "No guys, he's in love and everything's great!" When that's not what people are getting to see. That's why I feel like it's kind of an odd position for his RL friends to be in.

I'm sure Nick does want this season to be over, for one reason or another. I really don't know what to think anymore. The edit hack job and depressing storyboard has me out of sorts and reading into things I wouldn't be otherwise. All I'm saying is this- Nick is a 36 year old man. He's a franchise veteran. Do we really think that he, out of every bachelor, wouldn't even be able to make it to ATFR with his F1? I don't know. I don't want to believe that.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:17 pm

In the exit interview I saw of Nick after the WTA...IMO Nick was not exuding happiness....he appeared IMO to be ready for this season to be over. 

And maybe that's because of comments and conversations like these all over the internet. Maybe he's ready to stop having to give vague answers and writing crappy blogs pretending he was "torn" between the women and tired of people second guessing his genuineness and declaring that he and his fiance, if they are indeed together, won't last and have no connection because the editing did a hack job portraying their relationship. And whenever I read about Nick not looking happy, I just think that's what some were saying literally after he posted his first picture when he got back from filming. 

I just think some are spinning themselves in a circle right now - Nick isn't looking happy enough, why are his franchise friends being negative, what can it all mean, wait he has more chemistry with Raven, is it a foiler, why is Vanessa so quiet on social media, is she heartbroken, etc. 

Regarding Ashley I and company knowing things, didn't Nick say in some interview that even some of his family doesn't know who he picked? So if that is the case, do we really think that Nick has pretty much spoiled that his relationship with who he picked is already over to others where that can end up getting leaked? 

I will keep saying what I've been saying, I don't know what is going on with Nick and Vanessa and hell maybe those hoping for a foiler season are right. I just think all this "evidence" and stuff is reading into things that have nothing to actually do with Nick and Vanessa. I will continue to wait for the finale and ATFR for any judgment about those two.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:21 pm

IMO If Ashley and Jared were to talk about Nick's awesome connection with Vanessa when all we see on our screens are doubts and issues, it would be obvious that Vanessa is the F1. They are in a precarious position IMO. I am not going to read too much into it.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:28 pm

My favorite part of this season is getting to "know" Vanessa on her SM and seeing that Vanessa with her students on her HTD. I find her to be interesting and I like and respect her.  I hope that whatever Nick and Vanessa chose for themselves and their relationship that they are happy. I am not rooting for an unhappy ending. I used to be quite a fan of Nick and now I am just an observer. I don't dislike him. I just don't see him with rose colored glasses anymore. I am trying to figure out why TPTB chose to make this season so devoid of fun engaging entertainment. And IMO delivered a highly edited boring mess instead.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:11 pm

Double post but here's some levity IMO. 11 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 4 1f60b  Fun fact. I was laughing listening to Millsy and Julia talk about the Nick and Andi chat in this weeks podcast. The hilarious part was how they both kept talking about Andi and CH being a couple. Julia said paraphrasing... When Andi leaves Chris's room and heads over to Nick's for the talk. giggling laugh out loud laugh out loud That was just one of many amusing comments about Ch and Andi. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:19 pm

IMO I think the editing is doing exactly what it set out to do, along with the storyboard of does Nick end up alone. If they are not showing a love story, which they seldom do, they have to try and show it with the F2. For me that's not working, I see very little chemistry between Nick and Raven. Nick isn't an actor, far from it IMHO unlike some other leads.

As sleuthers we analyze body language, the looks, the touches etc to get around the edit. IMO it's been Vanessa from the start, but it's also my opinion although I feel Nick tried to get to know the contestants, he knew the ones he let go were not what he was looking for.

I've concluded the crappy edit set out to do exactly what it has accomplished to do. Take the focus away from the F1 and follow a storyboard, whether it be, single, like Ali, in love with two people who does he choose like Ben, the "real" F1 left at F3 etc. My unspoiled friend thinks he'll walk away alone. She said Raven isn't his Hollywood type, and Vanessa is into him, more than he's into her. I think she feels this way do to the edit, where as an unspoiled coworker thinks Raven is the F1, he wants to settle down with someone that does not have Hollywood aspirations.

I have read various articles including Sharleen's blog, that Nick just wasn't into it, blaming him for a boring season. I OTOH appreciate the honesty of the lead not being interested in a contestant beyond, she's a nice girl but not for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO I think the editing is doing exactly what it set out to do, along with the storyboard of does Nick end up alone. If they are not showing a love story, which they seldom do, they have to try and show it with the F2. For me that's not working, I see very little chemistry between Nick and Raven. Nick isn't an actor, far from it IMHO unlike some other leads.

As sleuthers we analyze body language, the looks, the touches etc to get around the edit. IMO it's been Vanessa from the start, but it's also my opinion although I feel Nick tried to get to know the contestants, he knew the ones he let go were not what he was looking for.

I've concluded the crappy edit set out to do exactly what it has accomplished to do. Take the focus away from the F1 and follow a storyboard, whether it be, single, like Ali, in love with two people who does he choose like Ben, the "real" F1 left at F3 etc. My unspoiled friend thinks he'll walk away alone. She said Raven isn't his Hollywood type, and Vanessa is into him, more than he's into her. I think she feels this way do to the edit, where as an unspoiled coworker thinks Raven is the F1, he wants to settle down with someone that does not have Hollywood aspirations.

I have read various articles including Sharleen's blog, that Nick just wasn't into it, blaming him for a boring season. I OTOH appreciate the honesty of the lead not being interested in a contestant beyond, she's a nice girl but not for me.

IA with that statement! I haven't followed the sleuthing as closely this season as I have in seasons past, mostly because for me it was obvious Vanessa was Nicks f1.  I think the edit, ("crappy edit" laugh out loud , which it really has been) is driving the narrative right now that they're not still together.  I personally haven't found this season very interesting, much of it due to the b!tchy women, and the Corrine drama.  But also, the fact that we've seen so little of Vanessa and Nick, it's disappointing.  I can understand TP hiding it because Nick looks completely disengaged with any of these women except for Vanessa.  If we can see it, I'm sure the other girls while they were there could see it and sense that V was his chosen one.  Couple that with the comment Vanessa made about Nick always giving her so many reassurances, I wouldn't doubt that is partly the reason for the blow up and the after show hate getting tossed V's way.

Seems like almost every season there's questions swirling around on if the couple has split, but I'm feel pretty confident that they are still together, maybe a bit weathered from all the SM abuse, but I'm sure they'll come out fine in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules