SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 39 of 70 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:09 pm

Life is an ongoing process. IMO Vanessa went on the show knowing there would be a chance of falling in love with a man who was not living in Montreal. So she put two of those things(location and occupation) on the table.
She can teach anywhere if she chooses. As far as family, they are as far away as FaceTime or Skype, airfare, train fare or driving.
Sometimes some of the most important things in life can change a bit when other more important things come forefront.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by notarose Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:11 pm

About DWTS
Peta is a new mom and is planning a wedding.  If Nick and Vanessa are engaged then they have only to work out how to spend quality time together during the DWTS' run.  They do not have the added responsibity of an infant as do Peta and Maks.
I just wanted to put this here as I've read discussion that puts the dance decision into a context of being a strong negative whereas real life confirmed couple P & M prove that people can balance love, family, and work.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:16 pm

Do they have a home in ca. ?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:29 pm

Per RS, Nick and his F1 are doing their People magazine shoot today cheerleader
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:30 pm

I don't understand why Vanessa is the one who is expected to make all the sacrifice and move to LA. Vanessa has a job and very close family ties in Montreal. IMO Nick and Vanessa should ultimately compromise and move together to NYC where the distance to Montreal is a manageable drive or easy flight.
Nick does not own a home or car in LA. Nor does he have a business storefront in LA so NYC should provide Nick the business/entertainment opportunities he desires while still affording Vanessa proximity to her own passions with her job and family.
The coming together as a couple should be a compromise on both sides....not one person sacrificing everything for the other. IMO. If Nick truly thinks Vanessa is the One he will relocate to an American location like NYC and meet in the middle....like a Partner should. IMO.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:36 pm

Exactly my sentiments! Vanessa will not be Vanessa if she surrenders all things that are central to who she defines herself to be, jmo. But I'm sure those who care about her (and hopefully enlightened friends like sharleen) will be vigilant about that...

It's occurred to me that my feelings about my own sisters might be influencing my take on this....both brothers in law were very young and seemed to feel a need to loosen the tight connection each of my sisters felt to our family. They built a good life for their own families out of state, but ironically the men actually feel more isolated these days than my sisters, and at times express regret over the choices they made. For all nicks talk about bring non traditional, should their situation turn into Vanessa giving up everything for him, it would certainly be a more traditional approach. If he's been following how that's worked out for lauren - who at least had IMO greater reason to relocate, since ben owned his own home - it should prove to be a cautionary tale. The last thing I would wish for Vanessa is to join the ranks of the bloggers and shillers, jmo.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:51 pm

Billysmom wrote:Exactly my sentiments! Vanessa will not be Vanessa if she surrenders all things that are central to who she defines herself to be, jmo. But I'm sure those who care about her (and hopefully enlightened friends like sharleen) will be vigilant about that...

But we don't know about Vanessa's aspirations. She initially completed a degree in public policy.  Combine that with her work in special education and she has great credentials for doing advocacy work.
Yes, her school really seems to be a gold standard workplace but she has a history of working in different fields: entertainment, public policy, education. Some people are described as married to their job however there is no proof V is like that.  Certainly there is proof that she loves her current job but work without romantic love and her desire to have children is like living with a missing piece.  Not many would choose work over being a mom if being a mom is essential to their being.  If she chooses wedlock & motherhood over work, is she really compromising all that much?
IMO it's easier to find a job than to find the father of your future children.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:59 pm

I don't know how to just bring just the video here of the Final and ATFR, but if someone could that would be great.
On the set of ATFR there is a quick look.  You see where they will be sitting and the audience behind them but the front seems very different.  There are 2 rows of small walls with lights on them and they are like 2 arcs as if there is a large area for something in front of the stage.  Now maybe that has always been like that, but it seems different.
Usually the F1 comes from behind a curtain so to speak don't they???  scratch  question  

The video is here on their FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelor/

Last edited by Brill on Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 39 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:03 pm

Please not a wedding....

Eta actually it looked more to me like a dance area. But there was an audience there already which suggests that was footage from a prior season, jmo

Last edited by Billysmom on Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:06 pm

@Brill I thought those clips were from the WTA? I think they showed Nick wearing his suit from WTA. And ATFR is live, so I don't think we'd get to see the set yet, right?
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:08 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:@Brill I thought those clips were from the WTA? I think they showed Nick wearing his suit from WTA. And ATFR is live, so I don't think we'd get to see the set yet, right?

Oh, okay, in the video it says ATFR but I could see them doing that.

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 39 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:12 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Per RS, Nick and his F1 are doing their People magazine shoot today cheerleader
After reading this I wanted to see what he said...shoot me. I'm not familiar with how his page is set up so I didn't find the details of People Shoot today but I did land on a blog(whatever you call it) where RS stated Raven and Nick did not have sex. If it's been mentioned here, I totally missed it!!! Did TPTB buy her a new puppy for doing something so lame? Is that how they talked her into that scene? Rolling Eyes

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 70 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules