SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 43 of 70 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:46 am

mindless wrote:Sounds like Steve isn't dying to tell us, so it's probably something positive.

IMO Whatever it is, he found it from some source at PEOPLE. He knew about the shoot happening today and I believe it must be from the same source.

I don't know if this person knows something, but I found this tweet interesting!

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:49 am

hae1001 wrote:@mindless yea that was my thoughts, also that it wasn't something super major or he would have spilled for fear of it getting out by a different source imo.

he is exactly like MF....such a d$#@ trying to get more ppl to go to his site....no other reason to hold on to a spoiler considering thats his job?....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:52 am

coolangel wrote:
mindless wrote:Sounds like Steve isn't dying to tell us, so it's probably something positive.

IMO Whatever it is, he found it from some source at PEOPLE. He knew about the shoot happening today and I believe it must be from the same source.

I don't know if this person knows something, but I found this tweet interesting!

JMO

hahahaha shes preggers!!!!! that would be historicness ;) and a pic of her bump!! vanessa did say she was brought into this earth to be a teacher and a mum -jmo ps sorry for double post

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:52 am

@coolangel, I figured that tweet was just because that person had seen RS's tweet about the People shoot. But who knows anymore! Bring on Monday!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:53 am

If it was a breakup/etc, RS wouldn't be waiting until Monday to tell us. He would be dying to break that story, yet he thinks it can wait until Monday. It's either something positive or something not really a big deal at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:57 am

Well whatever it is, it must be included in the People interview if that's where RS got his info. That would mean it's definitely related to these two and not someone else. I am very intrigued. If it was anything negative RS would be rubbing it in our face like yesterday.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:01 am

I hope it's not that Vanessa is a hermaphrodite and People got close-ups.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:05 am

shaughnessyb wrote:@coolangel, I figured that tweet was just because that person had seen RS's tweet about the People shoot. But who knows anymore! Bring on Monday!

Yup! I thought that too but I found it interesting that she would mention people shoot and also tag them. Her profile doesn't give away anything about her except she is in LA. Who knows!  no idea

I think V is pregnant and they must have had some pregnancy photoshoot shots (holding/kissing stomach/baby bump) photos and if that info leaks to RS, it's pretty obvious what the surprise is.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:10 am

You guys. I've never wanted it to be Monday so badly in my life historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 43 3806527698 #loserstatus

This is killing me!

Last edited by shaughnessyb on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:11 am

@coolangel exactly! RS would hate that Nick is happy and having a baby he would hold onto that info for as long as he can imo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:21 am

Not so sure I'm ready to jump on the bandwagon that it leaked from the People shoot.  RS himself already said the shoot was today, so not like people didn't know.  

It's MF and he overhypes everything.  Yes RS said it was definitely something, but he's not ready to spill now, so I'm thinking it's really not that big a deal, that Nick and/or Vanessa are happy (not jumping on the preggers or wedding trains, because either at this point seem stupid for them to take on this early in a relationship to me) or it has nothing to do with them and is about Bach nation in general or someone else from Bach nation.

I know...buzz kill.  But IMO, if it were all juicy, negative and something he could talk up and trash, RS would be spilling already.  JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:24 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@coolangel exactly! RS would hate that Nick is happy and having a baby he would hold onto that info for as long as he can imo

IA! :yes: If it is something positive (wedding/baby/etc), it would also mean everything he has been saying about N&V, their motivations esp. Nick's and their potential problems/breakup is wrong. I can see why it would take him the weekend to come up with new BS to somehow spin the news without admitting that he is wrong yet again about someone and that what he says about these people is only his OPINION and not FACTS like he claims.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 70 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules