SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 56 of 70 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 63 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:48 pm

Chris and Nick are close friends. Ever since Nick moved to LA he and Chris hang out whenever CS is in town. They also have traveled together to Las Vegas and other locales. Chris is friends with Nicks business partner Bryan too. Nick does love the fame. Maybe now that he is with Vanessa he wants another type of life than the one he has lived in LA. I am hoping that he wants a marriage and kids. I think Chris is being truthful not malicious in any way. CS is very popular with the Bachelor cast...in person he is very affable and funny. I used to think he and Nick were a bestie couple. Definitely bros. laugh out loud laugh out loud
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Lisa Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick's closest friends and inner circle have never been anyone in Bach Nation. Nick's closest friend to this day he has been friends with since kindergarten. Even Nick's friends in LA are more geeky/artsy types and not reality-tv or Hollywood glitz or wannabe types. 

The only person from Bach World that I'd say is close to Nick and Nick is close to that has a track record and longevity of proven friendship is Sharleen. The rest of Bachelor Nation "friends" I liken to being in college and interaction is based on circumstance more than a real-life connection.

jmo

Another Canadian laugh out loud...oh Nick you & your Canadian women..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:54 am

Seabear wrote:Chris and Nick are close friends. Ever since Nick moved to LA he and Chris hang out whenever CS is in town. They also have traveled together to Las Vegas and other locales. Chris is friends with Nicks business partner Bryan too. Nick does love the fame. Maybe now that he is with Vanessa he wants another type of life than the one he has lived in LA. I am hoping that he wants a marriage and kids. I think Chris is being truthful not malicious in any way. CS is very popular with the Bachelor cast...in person he is very affable and funny. I used to think he and Nick were a bestie couple. Definitely bros. laugh out loud laugh out loud
All JMO

Yeah that's how I saw it. I've come to like Chris as a sort of lovable goofball - maybe not the best conversationalist in the world but for the most part an okay guy. So I think he was just saying that Nick does want to be famous but he did make sure to add that it didn't mean he wasn't interested in finding love as well. And frankly, that's been my feeling about Nick, especially in regard to RS's constant rants about him being such a famewhore.

That is, being a famewhore doesn't mean a person isn't interested in finding love. Of course Nick is a famewhore at this point. I like the guy but come on, there is no way to say he hasn't changed significantly since Andi's season. But just because he's a famewhore, it doesn't mean he doesn't want to find love and settle down.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:43 am

If I were in Nick's shoes, I would love fame too! I think I would enjoy all the perks, the red carpet events, movie starts fan after you, sports celebrities follow you on sm, easy money, free stuff...to be honest, how many people will say no to all that?
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:09 am

I do wonder what his parents think of it all, though...?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:28 am

^^^
I think they are the type of supportive family that as long as Nick is happpy they are happy. Pure unconditional love with this family.❤️
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:44 am

Billysmom wrote:I do wonder what his parents think of it all, though...?

dad was upfront & told him they hope this is the last time
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:49 am

I kind of think he was hoping that after the first go round, too. cantstopl cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:00 am

Stacia620 wrote:Chris Soules says Nick "Loves being famous and in the spotlight".

http://www.etonline.com/news/212692_exclusive_chris_soules_talks_nick_viall_true_intentions_ahead_of_bachelor_finale_he_loves_the_spotlight/

giggling mills hinted the same... said something like 'well u just hope at the end of this the guy doesn't think he's the next Ryan Reynolds.'
Nick's infatuation with fame is partly what makes me wonder whether he may not be fully emotionally available atm. while fame and family aren't mutually exclusive i have a really hard time imagining nick compromising being in Hollywood the way things seem which makes things tricky with Vanessa. He's still hanging around Elijah and Brie in his spare time & seems to enjoy the glitz & glam as well as the instafollowers (he shared with julie litman that he has alerts for when things are mentioned and he seems 100% up to date on social media goings on including going into deep detail like who said what ).
I wonder if V gets a rude awakening or he was forthcoming while in the bubble about this or maybe she's up to jump on that wagon
IMO

@kashathediva true that! well this time he was not shy at all he said it during the Wisconsin date - your mother and I don't want to see you back on this show or something firm like that! I was like go dad bringing some sense! laugh out loud

Last edited by emusha on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:01 am

IMO Wanting fame and wanting love are not mutually exclusive. Anyone who goes on this show wants fame on some level. Some succeed more than the others and manage to stay in the limelight for a while longer. IMO Nick knows how to play his cards right and has managed to turn things around for himself in a way no one would have thought possible. People can call it a lot of things - I call it perseverance, being smart and making the most of the opportunities that come your way. His arc on this franchise fascinates me like no other. But I think Nick is smart enough to understand when it is time to let go and stop yolo-ing and IMO he will. He knows this fame is fleeting and IMO he will quit the chase while he is still ahead.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:21 am

He did say on Andi's season that he has always been persistent. historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 56 3806527698
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:25 am

I definitely don't see Nick and Chris as "close" friends or any evidence for what I'd consider a close friendship.

Maybe it is because my definition of close friends extends beyond just hanging out during Bach-type related events and actually being in each other's lives beyond events and business or things like that.

As far as I can tell I haven't seen Nick hang out with Chris at all this year, just him and Chris, even when Chris has been in LA - so hardly what I would consider CS a close friend. Nick has even been seen hanging out with Jared and I don't consider Jared to be a close friend of Nick's. "Friends", sure, but not close friends.

I can't even recall CS and Nick ever doing things just the two of them without some other Bach Nation people involved or some other mutual friends or something not related to Bach world. I always saw them last year when they hung out more as two guys in LA who hung out together because of being from Bach World, convenience, and both being single. And that was last year, not this year.

So I have yet to see Nick and Chris display what I would consider a close friendship. And by "close" I mean if Nick gets married or has kids in the future (off a tv show and not related to Bach world at all) I don't see Chris being included in that. Nick's close friends definitely would be IMO but I don't see any evidence to suggest to me that Chris and Nick are close friends.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 70 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 63 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules