SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 44 of 70 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 57 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:26 am

I still stand by my point that a wedding or pregnancy would be incredibly stupid.

I think if it was something really big RS wouldn't wait to post it. He'd spill. So I'm still of the theory it's really nothing major and MF just likes to hype things because that's his M.O.

JMOAA

historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 44 87b72b10 historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 44 86669110 historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mindless Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:26 am

I don't know, but I feel like it's just something RS doesn't want to deal with all weekend. That man loves attention, which makes me think it's something that'll prove him wrong or make him seem stupid. JMO. He needs to come up with an "explanation" first. The bigger the deal the more paragraphs are needed.

Last edited by mindless on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:28 am

I also think he wants more clicks to his website for his column Monday. So that's probably part of why he's waiting until then. I still have absolutely no idea.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:29 am

mindless wrote:I don't know, but I feel like it's just something RS doesn't want to deal with all weekend. That man loves attention, which makes me think it's something that'll prove him wrong or make him seem stupid. JMO.

:yes:

As to how it might be a positive for Nick & Vanessa, anything that makes them happy works for me. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:29 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Not so sure I'm ready to jump on the bandwagon that it leaked from the People shoot.  RS himself already said the shoot was today, so not like people didn't know.  

And I'm thinking it's either something that's not a big deal at all or will just mean that Nick and/or Vanessa are happy.  It's MF and he overhypes everything.  Yes RS said it was definitely something, but he's not ready to spill now, so I'm thinking it's really not that big a deal, that Nick and/or Vanessa are happy (not jumping on the preggers or wedding trains, because either at this point seem stupid for them to take on this early in a relationship to me) or it has nothing to do with them and is about Bach nation in general or someone else from Bach nation.

I know...buzz kill.  But IMO, if it were all juicy, negative and something he could talk up and trash, RS would be spilling already.  JMOAA

Umm...I agree. I figured the photo shoot was between today and Sunday. I don't think it's rocket science. It's not like Boogs is coming up with a scoop.
I think regardless of what he heard, he wants to solidify it. He has been made a fool of in too many last minute situations. I think he would rather come out with something later than have egg on his face spouting off something wrong again. (er Brooks)
I think he is waiting to substantiate what he heard further.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:30 am

I just want to say that I called a possible pregnancy with MF's #littlekicks tweet. LOL. I still think that'd be crazy, but I'd be super stoked for them regardless!

I also randomly had a thought earlier about this "historic" AFTR having something to do with either Nick or Vanessa discovering they're related to some important historical figure. giggling Maybe they can each present a family tree to all of Bach Nation. It'd probably be more interesting than WTA.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:34 am

IMO it's something positive, which RS has hard time spinning into a 'What a manipulative cow Vanessa is!!!!' so he's not spilling yet. Like others have said, if it was anything negative about N&V, he'd spill already.

I have to add, this is a little OT, but I hate what a spot RS has got in the Bach fandom. His hateful gossip is treated as facts by large numbers and many Bach alumni have got unfair, hateful reputation because of him, and IMO that's something no contestant could have expected when they signed on the show. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:36 am

crunchycheeto wrote:I just want to say that I called a possible pregnancy with MF's #littlekicks tweet. LOL. I still think that'd be crazy, but I'd be super stoked for them regardless!

I also randomly had a thought earlier about this "historic" AFTR having something to do with either Nick or Vanessa discovering they're related to some important historical figure. giggling Maybe they can each present a family tree to all of Bach Nation. It'd probably be more interesting than WTA.

really MF tweeted#littlekicks thats funny! ill have to go look what he said now?! good catch yes

ETA so he has tweeted #historicness (could be a hint its about vanessa) and #littlekicks anything else? question

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:38 am

shaughnessyb wrote:I also think he wants more clicks to his website for his column Monday. So that's probably part of why he's waiting until then. I still have absolutely no idea.

True but I keep in mind that 3 years ago RS released a plane vid regarding a guy named Nick Viall and that guy was almost hacked to pieces by media and SM because of it.  The list is long on character assignation.
Now, that same Nick is the Bach and an early accurate spoiler about his F1 is more a plus than negative BUT closure on RS's champaign against Nick has yet to occur.  Karma's a b*tch and maybe karma is about to land.

You know what's really bizarre. That someone's reputation (RS) could go down a few notches because of something positive. giggling

Last edited by notarose on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:43 am

notarose wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:I also think he wants more clicks to his website for his column Monday. So that's probably part of why he's waiting until then. I still have absolutely no idea.

True but I keep in mind that 3 years ago RS released a plane vid regarding a guy named Nick Viall and that guy was almost hacked to pieces by media and SM because of it.  The list is long on character assignation.
Now, that same Nick is the Bach and an early accurate spoiler about his F1 is more a plus than negative BUT closure on RS's champaign against Nick has yet to occur.  Karma's a b*tch and maybe karma is about to land.
This deserved a bold two fold! I tried!!!

I've never smiled bigger reading this! I can see the smile on your face, too!. sweet kiss

I have a feeling the tweets are coming fast and furious at him. God, I hope so! :swinginglove

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:45 am

Imo I really think Vanessa may be pregnant...saw that #littlekicks hashtag a few days ago & tweeted about it too..PLUS imagine announcing a Bachelor baby is already on the way as soon as ATFR..that would be very historic..& definitely a first as they are hyping..& if RS says it's definitely something it must be fairly big news to him too!

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:47 am

Maybe the #littlekicks is MF and CO are expecting again.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 70 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 57 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules