SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 46 of 70 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 58 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:25 am

OnePromise wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Maybe the #littlekicks is MF and CO are expecting again.

I think I just came across what the "historic" moment might be. In fact I'll be very surprised if it isn't.
I was just on FB and I clicked on a link on the side of the page that was a picture of Michele Money, I opened it and apparently she was reunited with the son that she gave up for adoption when she was a teenager, he's 19 yrs old. apparently because of her appearance on The Bachelor, BIP & Boot camp & all her shilling w/advertising her son's adoptive parents kept seeing her on screen and they saw the video that she made telling everyone her dark secret about giving up her son. The adoptive parents followed her ( they knew her last name). They felt it was time to tell their son that Michele Money was his biological mother.So Michele was reunited with him, he's met her daughter & her brothers and sisters and they all have a relationship now. She credits the ABC shows that she appeared on that brought him back into her life.So I'll bet this is the "historical" moment , I don't think this show has ever been responsible for something like this so that would be "historical" I'll bet TPTB introduce Michele Money and her son at ATFR .

Although historic, I'm not sure that fits the "crazy" and "wild" descriptions given by those in the know. Plus, RS would probably have known about that sooner and blabbed it when she was on his podcast earlier.

Maybe she didn't tell Rs about reuniting because if TPTB want to be the ones to reveal it , it could have been top secret like they think the ending of their shows are suppose to be. As far as crazy & wild imo if this reuniting happened because she was seen on their shows it could be categorized as "craziest" thing that ever happened from the show from their perspective.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by emusha Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:53 am

Another Bachelor first. Bachelor Nation has experienced a few firsts this season; the first black bachelorette, making the bachelorette announcement before The Women Tell All and now a recent promo teases another first will happen during the After the Finale Rose special. What could it be? We'll just have to watch to find out!

example of things abc is referring to as bachelor firsts

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/news/spoilers-and-recaps/things-to-expect-on-the-bachelor-finale-2017

Also found this interesting:
When this article was first posted the title was the same as the end of the current URL
bachelor-nick-vialls-dad-doesnt-trust-vanessa-in-finale-w461115

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-nick-vialls-dad-doesnt-trust-vanessa-in-finale-w461115

Current title: Bachelor Nick Viall's Dad Reveals His Concern About Vanessa Grimaldi in Finale Sneak Peek
We know US is in cahoots with tptb wonder whether this switch means something
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:09 am

@emusha that's interesting. It definitely did seem like Nick's dad was concerned about Vanessa hurting Nick from the preview (even if spliced and diced for edit then they edited it that way post-show). I really hope that is not the case and she doesn't hurt him as I am Team Nick first and foremost and here for his journey and HEA and definitely don't want to see his heart broken again.  hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:25 am

^^ AAL, Given Nick's past, I'm guessing his family would be concerned about ANY girl, regardless of whether she is perfect or not. Makes perfect sense.
But I'm guessing it's all a red herring. Nick overcomes his fears, her hesitations and his family's concerns and is engaged. Love triumphs in the end.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:54 am

ITA agree about his family being concerned about any girl, especially given his past and when he's been heartbroken before. I also agree it's a red herring and I have no doubt they are together and will be at ATFR. My concern will always exist however for Nick getting his heartbroken even with all that. I just want him to be happy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:28 am

It's probably going to go something like "Nick will be the first baachelor to move to Canada" after DWTS wraps up. Then everyone will go "Oh, that's the historical news? IMO rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:07 am

historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 46 Img_8810

Vanessa's brother just posted this on snap chat. Looks like he's headed to LA! Must mean the rest of his family is as well. Can't wait for Monday, I think it's going to be great for Nick and Vanessa fans.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:14 am

SeekAny wrote:historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 46 Img_8810

Vanessa's brother just posted this on snap chat. Looks like he's headed to LA! Must mean the rest of his family is as well. Can't wait for Monday, I think it's going to be great for Nick and Vanessa fans.

Flying via Philly too. I'm 11 miles from PHL.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 46 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:27 am

Yay, that's a good sign! I still think whatever it is, it's Nissa related and significant. FWIW, I was 100% sure Rachel would be announced as the Bachelorette on Kimmel and she was, so I trust my intuition. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:43 am

So are any other Bach nation people headed to LA yet? Or says anything about it? Ben tweeted, and I'd bring it over but I'm on my phone, that he and Lauren will be in Denver on Monday night. So that means they won't be st ATFR. That's odd to me. Past bachelors are usually there right? Usually the very last one anyways. I could be wrong though.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:46 am

If Nick and Vanessa get married on ATFR/Vanessa is pregnant, and Nick is STILL doing DWTS (an activity that takes up A LOT of time and energy), I would honestly lose A LOT of respect for him. How selfish IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:46 am

after throwing the couple under the bus all season tptb better have some great turn around at aftr prepped to make up for all the pain and anguish I assume they caused at least the F1 and her family

Last edited by emusha on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 70 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 58 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules