SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 45 of 70 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 57 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:47 pm

I thought we kind of thought #littlekicks was potentially in reference to Seinfeld? Elaine's terrible dancing with the "little kicks?"

I think GA was the one who posted the clip, but I'm not sure.

Last edited by shaughnessyb on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mindless Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:50 pm

A pregnancy might seem stupid, but I must say I know someone who got pregnant within 6 months of meeting her now husband while they were still living in different countries. Now a few years later they're happily married and expecting their second child, so it can work no matter how crazy it may seem. If it's right it's right no matter what order you do things in. As long as Nick and Vanessa are happy, I'm happy for them, whether the news is major or minor. I tend to think it's something significant but that's just a feeling I have.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:58 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:I thought we kind of thought #littlekicks was potentially in reference to Seinfeld? Elaine's terrible dancing with the "little kicks?"

ETA: I really don't think Vanessa is pregnant. Anything is possible I guess, but she's been photographed wearing fitted clothing and I think drinking wine with her friend Jen awhile back, although I would be hard pressed to find the picture.

The Seinfeld reference is the most plausible, but I still think #littlekicks is a clever little clue if a pregnancy happened to be the reason for all this "historicness" talk. Like I said, it seems crazy; but it's not outside the realm of possibility!

I think if it was nothing and MF was talking hot air, RS would've just said TPTB was just doing the same thing they do every season. That's how RS has been describing Nick's season. By saying it's "definitely something" and not releasing that info right away, it makes me think that he's downplaying whatever it is because it doesn't fit with his negative portrayal of Nick/Vanessa. Or it could be that his source told him they had info, but they weren't ready to tell him until closer to the finale for fear of repercussions or whatever (i.e., RS doesn't know poop until his source gives him the full story).
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:03 am

Everyone, I hope you're right. I really want this to be something special and "historic" for Nick and Vanessa. I'm just trying to temper my expectations because I know how TPTB operates.

I'm nervous giggling
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:18 am

As long as Nick is happy I'm good with whatever happens at ATFR yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:52 am

The hashtag MF tweeted was THE little kicks, not little kicks. He said it after mentioning seeing the bachelor on DWTS. The little kicks is also a band, so maybe they are appearing on DWTS. I am getting sucked into the hype - out of character for me. I know MF is usually full of hot air, but with RS saying it's something, I'm starting to waver. Monday should be interesting.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:54 am

Elan posted an IG pic today of Santa in the snow with the caption '3 days away. The finale of the Bachelor is going to be magical AF'.  cloud nine

Nick has alluded to the surprise in his blog over the last 2 weeks. IMO He seems both happy and excited going by those posts.

From Nick's Episode 9b blog:
I hope you’re excited to see how my own comes to an end next week. I promise there are a few surprises and it might not end the way you expect. So get ready for the most dramatic finale in television history!

From Nick's Episode 9a blog:
The next two weeks are packed with emotions, painful goodbyes and my journey coming to an end. And as much as everyone has been speculating how I finally leave this Bachelor world, it might not be what you think.(Sorry, had to have my own attempt at Chris Harrison’s line.) Hopefully fourth time’s a charm!

IMO It could be that Nick leaves the Bachelor world married or as a father.  giggling  giggling Whatever it is, as long as N&V are happy, I am happy for them. cheerleader

#Nissa :sprinklehearts
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:03 am

coolangel wrote:Elan posted an IG pic today of Santa in the snow with the caption '3 days away. The finale of the Bachelor is going to be magical AF'.  cloud nine

Nick has alluded to the surprise in his blog over the last 2 weeks. IMO He seems both happy and excited going by those posts.

From Nick's Episode 9b blog:
I hope you’re excited to see how my own comes to an end next week. I promise there are a few surprises and it might not end the way you expect. So get ready for the most dramatic finale in television history!

From Nick's Episode 9a blog:
The next two weeks are packed with emotions, painful goodbyes and my journey coming to an end. And as much as everyone has been speculating how I finally leave this Bachelor world, it might not be what you think.(Sorry, had to have my own attempt at Chris Harrison’s line.) Hopefully fourth time’s a charm!

IMO It could be that Nick leaves the Bachelor world married or as a father.  giggling  giggling Whatever it is, as long as N&V are happy, I am happy for them. cheerleader

#Nissa :sprinklehearts

Chris Vaill posted a pic on twitter of Bella & Mary at Santa's workshop.
Nick & V go to Santa's workshop as part of their date.
In an ITM at V's school Nick said people often overlook beauty and magic.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:34 am

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe the #littlekicks is MF and CO are expecting again.

I think I just came across what the "historic" moment might be. In fact I'll be very surprised if it isn't.
I was just on FB and I clicked on a link on the side of the page that was a picture of Michele Money, I opened it and apparently she was reunited with the son that she gave up for adoption when she was a teenager, he's 19 yrs old. apparently because of her appearance on The Bachelor, BIP & Boot camp & all her shilling w/advertising her son's adoptive parents kept seeing her on screen and they saw the video that she made telling everyone her dark secret about giving up her son. The adoptive parents followed her ( they knew her last name). They felt it was time to tell their son that Michele Money was his biological mother.So Michele was reunited with him, he's met her daughter & her brothers and sisters and they all have a relationship now. She credits the ABC shows that she appeared on that brought him back into her life.So I'll bet this is the "historical" moment , I don't think this show has ever been responsible for something like this so that would be "historical" I'll bet TPTB introduce Michele Money and her son at ATFR .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:39 am

Jolena wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Maybe the #littlekicks is MF and CO are expecting again.

I think I just came across what the "historic" moment might be. In fact I'll be very surprised if it isn't.
I was just on FB and I clicked on a link on the side of the page that was a picture of Michele Money, I opened it and apparently she was reunited with the son that she gave up for adoption when she was a teenager, he's 19 yrs old. apparently because of her appearance on The Bachelor, BIP & Boot camp & all her shilling w/advertising her son's adoptive parents kept seeing her on screen and they saw the video that she made telling everyone her dark secret about giving up her son. The adoptive parents followed her ( they knew her last name). They felt it was time to tell their son that Michele Money was his biological mother.So Michele was reunited with him, he's met her daughter & her brothers and sisters and they all have a relationship now. She credits the ABC shows that she appeared on that brought him back into her life.So I'll bet this is the "historical" moment , I don't think this show has ever been responsible for something like this so that would be "historical" I'll bet TPTB introduce Michele Money and her son at ATFR .

Although historic, I'm not sure that fits the "crazy" and "wild" descriptions given by those in the know. Plus, RS would probably have known about that sooner and blabbed it when she was on his podcast earlier.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:12 am

If the "historic" thing is truly "something" and involves Nissa, then IMO it is positive as neither of N/V have been shy recently especially about posting pics/vids with each other from the show and both just seem very happy and content in life. Plus I do agree assuming RS does know what the historic thing is I don't see him being able to contain his glee at posting immediately about Nick failing. I just don't believe he has the restraint. Having to report anything postive re Nick, yeah I can see him taking his time with that. A Nissa pregnancy announcement may make the most sense in that perhaps V confirmed it a couple weeks ago when the historic ATFR stuff started surfacing. Seeing how intimate Nissa seemed at FSD I can only imagine SHVs had similiar and even more intense intimacy with them being official and post show. They may not have intended it to happen so quick but hey that is how it goes....The ATFR wedding, also very possible now in my mind. another thought that they got U2 to perform and invited V students...that would be really cool! If it is non Nissa related (could very well be), well I don't have any clue nor do I really care laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:16 am

shaughnessyb wrote:I thought we kind of thought #littlekicks was potentially in reference to Seinfeld? Elaine's terrible dancing with the "little kicks?"

Maybe Nicks little sister is going to join him on DWTS in some capacity. could that be #littlekicks?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 70 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 57 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules