SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 57 of 70 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:02 am

coolangel wrote:IMO Wanting fame and wanting love are not mutually exclusive. Anyone who goes on this show wants fame on some level. Some succeed more than the others and manage to stay in the limelight for a while longer. IMO Nick knows how to play his cards right and has managed to turn things around for himself in a way no one would have thought possible. People can call it a lot of things - I call it perseverance, being smart and making the most of the opportunities that come your way. His arc on this franchise fascinates me like no other. But I think Nick is smart enough to understand when it is time to let go and stop yolo-ing and IMO he will. He knows this fame is fleeting and IMO he will quit the chase while he is still ahead.
All JMO.
IA with this, but also would like to add. IMO there's a difference between people "wanting fame" and people "wanting to be recognized for who they are and what they do". I understand that the line between is sometimes difficult to grasp, especially in the entertainment world, where fame is a   measure of success, so I'll explain my POV with an example.
The actors are perceived as "vain" people, "selfish" and "striving for fame" ... yet, there are all kinds of actors ... those in theater (that don't get the same level of exposure as the actors in the movies or TV), those who make D-movies, those who make documentaries, those who make indies, those who make block-busters, etc. ... we could argue that those who make block-busters are the ones who seek fame ... since it's undeniable that that's a big-budget movie will catapult from the obscurity ... and yet ... is that their real reason/motive/intention to make them? - JMO, no ... since the participation in those doesn't exclude quality, growth in their profession, future opportunities and more options for better roles/material ... and yes, more money too, but then again ... how they spend it again varies, some give back to the communities, actually most of them do, no matter what lifestyle they choose to live personally.
One of my faves is Charlie Hunnam (that has a "shrine" in few hearts in here), he is a private, humble, discreet, low-maintenance guy, who for years was very selective of the work he did, wasn't seeking leading roles, he wasn't looking for fame ... until SOA come along and he got it ... and then the doors open and he finally got a chance to be seen by the producers (casting directors) as a marketable, lucrative cast and he got the opportunities in the big-star movies ... and to be considered for a lead role of a King Artur he needed to have the references of similar high-budget films and their performances ... and since SOA he has built that list of accomplishments.

This is difficult to apply in the BN world, where there is no "talent" being showcased or discussed ... but the intentions and motives for the participation on the show are individual. And what they want to do with the "fame" is personal and private (to some)... so people can only "judge" from their POV. And sb like CS or Mills, can only see NV "the fame seeking guy" ... through their mind optics ... because of who those guys are ... because that's how their brains work ... because sometimes people ascribe their own intentions to others (I sure do, when I give my trust and hope it will be used with the same respect).

Time will tell what Nick is capable and able to do with the "found fame" ... some are just happy/satisfied to be famous, IMO, that's not Nick, I truly believe he prefers the purpose, the content and give back approach. So, we'll see.

Last edited by happygolucky on Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I apologize for a long post)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:15 am

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Nick's closest friends and inner circle have never been anyone in Bach Nation. Nick's closest friend to this day he has been friends with since kindergarten. Even Nick's friends in LA are more geeky/artsy types and not reality-tv or Hollywood glitz or wannabe types. 

The only person from Bach World that I'd say is close to Nick and Nick is close to that has a track record and longevity of proven friendship is Sharleen. The rest of Bachelor Nation "friends" I liken to being in college and interaction is based on circumstance more than a real-life connection.

jmo

I'd add Elan to list of authentic friendship.

Did someone once say leads are under a 2 year contract?  If so, Chris' contract is up on Monday so maybe the "shady" Fleiss thing is that he had do these interviews to take the storyboard down the last stretch.  I recall Chris saying he thought it silly for him to have appeared at the beginning of the season to give Nick advice on camera (required by contract perhaps?).  Just a thought.
Here are the Chris/Whitney Fleiss breakup tweets
http://abc7ny.com/entertainment/bachelor-chris-soules-and-whitney-bischoff-break-up/746364/
ITA I'd also add Elan to that list of authentic friends that I think have longetivity and beyond just this show/Bach World yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:20 am

Seabear wrote:Chris and Nick are close friends. Ever since Nick moved to LA he and Chris hang out whenever CS is in town. They also have traveled together to Las Vegas and other locales. Chris is friends with Nicks business partner Bryan too. Nick does love the fame. Maybe now that he is with Vanessa he wants another type of life than the one he has lived in LA. I am hoping that he wants a marriage and kids. I think Chris is being truthful not malicious in any way. CS is very popular with the Bachelor cast...in person he is very affable and funny. I used to think he and Nick were a bestie couple. Definitely bros. laugh out loud laugh out loud
All JMO

thanks for sharing! I know you have on the ground sources or information specifically regarding Nick's life in LA and I appreciate you sharing with us. I do think it's from seeing Nick in the world and in person that these insights will be substantiated
IMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:58 am

I think our society has a love/hate relationship with "the famous".  We want entertainment like reality tv, movies, music but once the show or song ends there is a tendency to want more of the provider than what they were contracted to do. Take Jennifer Aniston as an example (using her because she appeared as a super fan on JK to intro Nick's season).  People gravitated to her in her "Friends" role, some then followed her as a fan, and over the years interest in her personal life, magnified by rag mags, has perhaps evolved beyond knowledge of her work resume. I wouldn't say Jennifer A wants all the paparazzi or headlines that seem to never give up (example) on her long past relationship with Brad Pitt.  I would venture to say she enjoys her work so takes the good with the bad.
I think anyone who has interest in participating in an entertainment venture is aware that we live in a era where fandom is just there and that it has it's pros and cons. I won't apply negative connotation to Nick liking the spotlight. Someone has to step up in order for me to have a show to watch.  
I do think Nick has always seen the show as a multifaceted opportunity. He's just that kind of person who likes to adventure outside his comfort zone and surprise himself.  Paul Schaffer did confirm that the classes Nick took were in improv. (not generic acting classes) and that Nick had requested  a show date about improv but was given the poorly designed Museum breakup GD instead.
Long winded again but - I see no reason why Nick or anyone else can't maintain a relationship and a "spotlight" job simultaneously.  Peta and Maks are juggling planning a wedding and caring for an infant with a job in entertainment. I can't see why a job in entertainment is seen as a sign of weak commitment to a new relationship.
It's IMO a bit of wonderful that Vanessa has a past in the entertainment market.  It gives her firsthand knowledge of this employment niche.  Some of her friends that have public SM continue to work in entertainment - mostly in music. Her understanding of the reality of this type of work bodes better for their future IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:41 pm

emusha wrote:
Seabear wrote:Chris and Nick are close friends. Ever since Nick moved to LA he and Chris hang out whenever CS is in town. They also have traveled together to Las Vegas and other locales. Chris is friends with Nicks business partner Bryan too. Nick does love the fame. Maybe now that he is with Vanessa he wants another type of life than the one he has lived in LA. I am hoping that he wants a marriage and kids. I think Chris is being truthful not malicious in any way. CS is very popular with the Bachelor cast...in person he is very affable and funny. I used to think he and Nick were a bestie couple. Definitely bros. laugh out loud laugh out loud
All JMO

thanks for sharing! I know you have on the ground sources or information specifically regarding Nick's life in LA and I appreciate you sharing with us. I do think it's from seeing Nick in the world and in person that these insights will be substantiated
IMO

Soooo true emusha.
We can all imagine a future based on what we perceive Nick is or has shown himself to be. (including Chris).
But who knows what his future holds.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:15 pm

I didn't find Chris' interview vindictive at all...I think he was being honest, Nick himself has said that he and Chris are close (in bach nation). But as Chris said you can want to be famous and want to genuinely find someone - they don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Chris is a horrible interviewer though. IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Okayy.. Unless I am interpreting things wrong, it is definitely not a regular ending with FRC proposal in the cabin IMO. Towards the end of the clip, Nick seems to be sitting alone in the dark with the ring(?) in his hand. Looks like it is nighttime from the clip.

JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:35 pm

coolangel wrote:

Okayy.. Unless I am interpreting things wrong, it is definitely not a regular ending with FRC proposal in the cabin IMO. Towards the end of the clip, Nick seems to be sitting alone in the dark with the ring(?) in his hand. Looks like it is nighttime from the clip.

JMO.

According to the Us Weekly article about Nick from this week, it's definitely a regular ending regarding the proposal. The article says that the winner accepts it and that there was 2 hours in between when the runner up was let go and the winner arrived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:54 pm

I can't even imagine the state Vanessa was in by the time she had to leave for the Frc. Unless she figured out she won based on how dark it was...

Haven't decided yet if I like the low neckline on her dress (though she certainly has the assets for it). Always strikes me that f1 / f2 are usually black dress vs white dress or vice versa....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:59 pm

The sc that we have the girls arrive in day light...and the # shows V comes first..than Raven.... so something must change...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:10 pm

What numbers are you referring to?  

I've seen no FRC pics other than the limited footage Litta and I have SC'd, so no official FRC photos with numbers, that I know of.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:20 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:What numbers are you referring to?  

I've seen no FRC pics other than the limited footage Litta and I have SC'd, so no official FRC photos with numbers, that I know of.

The only digital photos being released are those of the LCD's as far as I know; the digital numbers show that V's LCD comes first.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
historicness -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 57 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 70 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules