SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 8 of 70 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 39 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:40 pm

Listening to Juliet Litman's podcast now- ATFR came up through discussion of the Oscar's and how that was a great live TV moment. Mills said he has a feeling ATFR will have a similar "haywire" vibe. Uh oh LOL
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by notarose Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:42 pm

coolangel wrote:My 3 guesses:

1. Vanessa is also on DWTS with Mark Ballas as her partner. Nick followed a lot of people of his IG last night who are on his season of DWTS. Mark doesn't make sense coz he is not announced yet unless there is something we don't know. Also, Mark tweeted last year about his future Broadway plans when he took a break since his fans were disappointed. So far he has kept quiet. Makes me go hmm.

2. Nick and Vanessa have set a date for the wedding. Considering the relationship will implode is the biggest concern of TPTB while approving the lead on DWTS, this might make them feel better about allowing Nick.

3. Vanessa is pregnant. Someone had mentioned this earlier that MF had tweeted #thelittlekicks in his Nick DWTS tweet and it could mean a pregnancy. I think that is a good possibility.

All JMO.

4. Nick moving to live with Vanessa would be historic because no lead has every moved to Canada with their F1. All leads have relocated within the US.
5. Historic would be if they eloped prior to ATFR or if the final hour was a wedding special. rofl
6. Maybe the F2 doesn't show up. Has that happened before?
7. RS is in the audience rofl cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:43 pm

Omg what if Corrine is on DWTS? That would be historic..The Bachelor competing against someone he eliminated hmmm

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:44 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Listening to Juliet Litman's podcast now- ATFR came up through discussion of the Oscar's and how that was a great live TV moment. Mills said he has a feeling ATFR will have a similar "haywire" vibe. Uh oh LOL

Oh god haywire doesn't sound good imo..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:47 pm

Nick liked Mills Tweet. That's why I think it must be something positive...

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:47 pm

OnePromise wrote:What if they are bringing Andi and Kaitlyn/Shawn to congratulate Nick and Vanessa? Or a reunion so that Nick's Bachelor friends can meet Vanessa? Or maybe it has nothing to do with Nick and Vanessa? I'm just thinking about the time they had Ashley (and JP's) "historic" fetal US during one of the shows. I wouldn't put it past Fleiss to come up with something completely in left field.

This made me think...what if the historic thing is they announce Josh coming back on Rachel's season? They've never had a F1 return to compete again. And the reaction to him would be a total sh!tshow.

I'm joking, kind of, because...a) I don't believe MF that anything about AFTR will be historic; and, B) I really would hate to see a live wedding or pregnancy announcement in this fashion.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:49 pm

Lisa wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:Listening to Juliet Litman's podcast now- ATFR came up through discussion of the Oscar's and how that was a great live TV moment. Mills said he has a feeling ATFR will have a similar "haywire" vibe. Uh oh LOL

Oh god haywire doesn't sound good imo..

IMO the most obvious interpretation would be the wrong name of the F1 has been spoiled.

BUT a more intricate interpretation is a card in an envelope, like a date card... or a "save the date" card where you think 1 thing is going to happen but it's actually something else.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:50 pm

My predictions..

1) Nick dumps Vanessa at AFTR, and announces, that he's going on Rachel's season.

2) Vanessa dumps Nick at AFTR and announces, that she's going on Rachel's season.

Jk jk jk..

I'm thinking it's either live wedding or Vanessa joining DWTS as well.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:54 pm

allykat wrote:
OnePromise wrote:What if they are bringing Andi and Kaitlyn/Shawn to congratulate Nick and Vanessa? Or a reunion so that Nick's Bachelor friends can meet Vanessa? Or maybe it has nothing to do with Nick and Vanessa? I'm just thinking about the time they had Ashley (and JP's) "historic" fetal US during one of the shows. I wouldn't put it past Fleiss to come up with something completely in left field.

This made me think...what if the historic thing is they announce Josh coming back on Rachel's season? They've never had a F1 return to compete again. And the reaction to him would be a total sh!tshow.

I'm joking, kind of, because...a) I don't believe MF that anything about AFTR will be historic; and, B) I really would hate to see a live wedding or pregnancy announcement in this fashion.

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 8 2292733854 Please no!  Can't he just finally go away!

But sadly, that wouldn't surprise me.  @bluwavz prediction of BIP4 and a reengagement of J/A happening seems more along the lines of something dumb he'd do, IMO.  laugh out loud  

You know that saying, you can't fix stupid... laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:57 pm

@Ladybug82

I'd rather have Josh come back (I can just skip that season) than have a live wedding on ATFR. I just can't wrap my head around that ever being a possibility for reasonable people. JMO, but a live wedding would be a true 'jump the shark' moment for me and would finally cure me of my twisted addiction to this show.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:02 pm

@allykat I agree.  If Josh is on, I'm totally skipping watching him.  Though I can't promise I won't snark about it.  laugh out loud

I think actually getting pregnant and announcing a pregnancy this soon in a relationship from the show is just as "jump the shark" type outlandish for me.  I mean I get it can happen, they're probably both financially ok for it and it would I hope be loved and welcomed into a large family on both sides, but they haven't gone public or really started life together, so I hope that's not it either.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:03 pm

I personally DO NOT wish a pregnancy on Nick or V right now. And then baby daddy off to fameho on DWTS? Yikes on bikes. They need waaaaaaay more time before they even think about parenthood.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 70 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 39 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules