SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by lleyki Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:35 pm

Oh her fashion choices were tragic. The best she looked was the FRC (for which the dress was chosen for her) and I actually liked her look for AFR. But yeah, I couldn't help laughing every time during the season they put Boutique Owner on the screen, under her name. But as someone on another board said, boutique owner in New York is a far cry from boutique owner in Hoxie, Arkansas.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:01 pm

Raven is pretty hit or miss for me. Sometimes she looks great, like she did on AFR. But in the Coachella pics, she looks way too orange. And IA, she has an interesting face that looks pretty in some angles; and in other angles, it looks kind of spoon-ish, which isn't necessarily ugly but it's not conventionally attractive, IMO.

Nick has been called the WalMart version of Ryan Reynolds, and I think Raven is kind of the Walmart version of Courtney Robertson. JMO.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Raven is on her way to LA to be back with the squad Rolling Eyes
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:41 pm

Good. Hope she packed lots of body suits and stilletos.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:58 pm

May need to keep up with her/their where abouts to see if they're going to make another appearance on
Rachel's season.  Since they're ones you'd really want to take advice from. laugh out loud

If anyone catches something interesting that may pertain to Rachel and her season, please put it in Rachel's SM thread.  Thanks!

And JMO of course! Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:05 pm

I hope Rachel distances herself from these morons.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:12 pm

Just imagine some of the people Rachel's firm is representing, sharing that pic?

I can't imagine Rachel thinking that pic is funny especially when she's not a regular SM user to begin with. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:48 pm

I know right? no no Seriously? What is wrong with some of these women who are no longer so young or innocent?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:52 pm

I have no idea why I posted in Raven's thread. Oops. Sorry. I think 'squad' made me think of Alexis Waters, her picture she posted, and what the squad will be up to when the next person falls asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue May 30, 2017 12:22 pm

That picture of Raven on the beach with her butt hanging out is so gross looking. These people and how hard they are trying to stay relevant is ridiculous.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 30, 2017 12:36 pm

Really the only thing missing is a stiletto hanging out of it.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Tue May 30, 2017 9:46 pm

Raven has really disappointed me. I liked her a lot on Nick's season and thought she seemed like a nice, normal girl who was "there for the right reasons" (as much as you can be when you're on this show). She has turned out to be Becca Tilley 2.0, in my opinion. A seemingly down to earth runner-up who gets off the show and becomes a fame-obsessed egomaniac hell-bent on making a career out of being a part of the "Bachelor Family."

I didn't see the connection between Nick and Vanessa while his season was airing, but seeing how self absorbed, fame-hungry, and immature Raven and her "squad" appear to be on social media makes me understand more clearly what he may have seen in Vanessa and not Raven that appealed to him.

All JMO.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+54
maya213
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
Duke702
RealityEscape