SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 68 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:20 am

Having 2 photoshoots is pretty instense for an F2 right?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:21 am

brownravens wrote:Having 2 photoshoots is pretty instense for an F2 right?
:yes: imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:23 am

@AllAboutLove Yeah I love Elise and I see so much going for her as F1 but I can't dismiss Sportsbet! sad
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:31 am

brownravens wrote:@AllAboutLove Yeah I love Elise and I see so much going for her as F1 but I can't dismiss Sportsbet! sad

Me too! I can't dismiss a ton of stuff other than just Sportsbet. Elise barely shown until now (so like an intruder almost) for starters... but then she gets the Lee/F1 new music for her first kiss like he did and also media photoshoots after the show already aired like he did too

Ah well, come what may I am on the Elise ship. She's genuine like Matty said and the most natural and real one there imo Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:40 am

@AllAboutLove I called that I was going down with this ship in July :-p

But yeah I genuinely was digging their vibe and the fact that it looks like she might be getting SQT, SD, SQT tells me a that I think Matty really does like her. I remember him saying that he was greateful GL look him to F2 because it gave their relationship the best possible opportunity to develop. So I think that would be his rationale to take Elise to F2 IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:54 am

CMIIW didn't @Sundy post that Olena had the best odds to win preseason for richie?? then it changed?? somethings off with sportsbet this season just like this whole season to me is off in the editing..jmo

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:25 am

LeapofFaith wrote:CMIIW didn't @Sundy post that Olena had the best odds to win preseason for richie?? then it changed?? somethings off with sportsbet this season just like this whole season to me is off in the editing..jmo

I don't think Olena's odds were ever like Laura's though. Laura has been a raging hot favourite since the odds opened, no one has been near her, I believe Lee was the same in GL's season.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:54 am

I just had a chance to watch Elise's SD and oh boy Matty was so fun and reminded me so much of how free he was with GL which was what I had been waiting to see with these girls on their SDs.

One parallel with GL was that Matty said he loved the reactions he was getting from Elise throughout the day. I remember when he did that getting to know Matty thingy for GL and he saw how much she loved it; in his ITM he said "perfect that was the reaction I was hoping for". IMO I honestly think he wants the woman in his life to enjoy being around him and for him to feel that they are enjoying his presence, at least that's how I am reading it. Elise being that ball of energy according to him was just herself and expressed her feelings to him without holding back and IMO this was a game changer.

Also the part that was very intresting to me was when he said "knowing how well this is going, it would have been good to have had this as the, first, first date" I was like ouch......wonder what the girls that had earlier dates thought when they heard him say that watching the episode yesterday giggling

The only part I wish they had included was that lucky dollar coin she gave him, I hope it comes full circle somehow. @Storybook....I am sure you have some interesting ideas already Smiley I am going to continue to stay tuned like they say in the classic as Elise recommended in her interview last week Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:01 am

Be still my beatingheart I love her caption, "the jeans and sneakers look really took my breath away" giggling

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Img_0248
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:10 am

Ugh they are so bloody cute. Damn I am so emotionally invested again!!!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:56 am

Elise is liking and retweeting stuff that seems odd to me if she's F2. At the very least she doesn't seem heart broken.

She just retweeted this...

And she liked this from one of her friends...
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:58 am

Also a heap of other likes from their date gifs.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 68 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues