SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 68 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:06 am

I think the slow burn was def scripted. Not sure if that also means it was not there, ie that tptb held Elise's sd off on purpose. ???
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:11 am

Billysmom wrote:I think the slow burn was def scripted. Not sure if that also means it was not there, ie that tptb held Elise's sd off on purpose. ???
That's exactly what I think. 

Matty was a genuine slow burn. To me Elise is a scripted slow burn I.e. Not a slow burn at all.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:17 pm

Hi this is my first post and I am completely on team Elise. I also recently watched the red carpet arrivals. Firstly I watched Elise's and IMO Matty looked lost for words and taken aback. After then seeing there SD it to me is so darn obvious that they have a very authentic and natural connection that I think TPTB have definitely hidden most of there interactions. Although Belinda was only there for a few weeks, if you are an observant person you can generally tell who someone is into, even if it's small things like who Matty gravitated to naturally in a group situation or looked at a lot. I think it was also Michelle and Sharlene that mentioned her name too. Obviously so much we don't see and hopefully now Elise's story is coming to the fore. I will be very surprised if she is not F1, I just can't see him with anyone else. JMO.

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:33 pm

welcomebanner @Missfi thanks for joining and it's great to get new perspectives from others. We have many Australia based posters and it's early morning hours Weds for them now but they will be popping in as the day goes by. Please also visit the other sleuthing spoiler threads and also the epsiode spoiler thread where those watching live post their commentaries during the show. You can also post your comments there anytime you watch. I wake up early just to read their commenaties since I can't watch live and everyone is so nice to explain what's going on. So hope you can join in the fun at 7:30 PM AU Time. Again welcome to the forum and hope you continue to post.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:30 pm

@Missfi
Welcome Smiley 

At this stage we have a few indicators that post to Elise being F1 but we also have a few concrete indicators that point to Laura. It will be good to see how this all plays out Smiley

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:33 pm

Welcomeparty! @Missfi. I really like Elise too. She seems like a genuine person and great catch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:42 pm

Thanks everyone. Hopefully tonight's episode will be insightful

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:48 pm

So, after watching some of the SD`s again two things stand out IMO. He touches Elise a lot!!! ( even more so looking at the video in the newspaper from april- sorry I cant link to it). He is very calm with Elise and keeps starring at her but he doesnt flirt with her as he did with a couple of others. I wonder what that means?!! Its really confusing. I`m so looking forward to next episode!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:33 pm

As this whole slow burn thing relates to Elise I am wondering if anyone has gone back and looked at Osher and Mattys conversation on the red carpet to see if it is a retake. I'm just wondering if a slow burn occurred and they went back and reshot to tie it in or if it was part of the storyboard all along
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:43 pm

@Sundy.....good catch, will go check it out again.

A poster noted here that in the first episode, they didn't include the slow burn and they cut it at where Matty talked about wanting fireworks? I haven't confirmed this myself.

But a way to tell if it was a reshoot is if they maintained the same camera angle that both Osher and Matty in both clips. Off the top of my head, their hair cuts looked the same but I will double check the camera angles on them.

ETA - So I just checked the first episode, and he said the same thing as he said about a slow burn could happen as he did on Episode 10. IMO Same camera angles IMO and same hair cuts for ol mate Osher and Matty. I really do think these producers came to the season with a dark horse script and were going to work one of the girls into that storyline...jmo.

Last edited by mercieme on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:00 pm

To me, it is a scripted slow burn. The producers have cast Elise in this role and told Matty to hold off until later to ask her on a SD. No coincidence that the slow burn also has the most amazing date planned for them.

Not discounting the chemistry between Elise and Matty though.  I really love them together and IMO she is perfect for him.  I just think it was planned this way the whole time.

Laura has definitely been cast as "front runner (and probably winner)" while Tara is cast as "relatable fan favourite" similar to Heather who will probably be F3 or F4.

So so so hoping TPTB go against the usual script and let the dark horse come storming home to win. I think SM will find it boring if Laura wins because she's your typical Alpha girl who was a front runner right from the start
Give us the girl next door in Elise!!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:02 pm

@BlueJeans IA I just edited my post after I rewatched both Episodes 1 and 10, same camera angles & the season pre-scripted IMO as I posted yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 68 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues