SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:05 pm

Yes, I agree - the slow burn was scripted from the start IMO.  Between Laura, Elise, Leah and Jen I'm thinking several girls were brought in to fulfill particular roles.  Elise has said in an interview that she was approached to be on the show.  Probably only the MOTs went through the actual application/audition process, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:02 pm

The paps are keeping a VERY close eye on Elise:

Source

She is also being referred to as "fan favourite" in this article by DM.  I am skeptical that she would be considered the fan favourite - that tiara sits firmly on Tara's head, IMO.  The fact that they are describing her that way makes me think even more that it was expected she would be a fan favourite and that's why they positioned her as the slow burn. Suspect

ETA: This pic from the article makes me feel sad.  The expressions on their faces say a lot about their respective feelings, IMO. hmmm

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 HP2wGCM
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:10 pm

Matty looked pretty happy throughout the entire date so at least we have the rest of the footage to go by!

I do think us Elise shippers may be disappointed at the end though...

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:13 pm

BlueJeans wrote:Matty looked pretty happy throughout the entire date so at least we have the rest of the footage to go by!

I do think us Elise shippers may be disappointed at the end though...

Note that's an official channel 10 pic too. Significant, IMO Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:29 pm

Her clothes are the same in the article as the one where she was on the phone. So just the same set of pap's pic probably but DM stretching it out over 2 articles.

Last edited by brownravens on Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:56 pm

No other Bachelor contestant would ever spend their free time playing golf! Elise is a legend.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:15 am

Interview with local WA NewsPaper
Former Hockeyroo Elise Stacy underestimated other personalities on The Bachelor Australia
SINGLE and on the cusp of 30, Elise Stacy took the plunge and auditioned for The Bachelor Australia.

After all, the former Hockeyroo told herself, dating is an unconventional process these days.

“My dad and brother freaked out and my sister got really excited, so I was given two ends of the spectrum,” the Cottesloe resident said.

“My best friends told me: ‘Go do it, the one thing you’ll have to promise is not to get too drunk at the cocktail parties’.”

Stacy’s objective was to find a witting, charming and loyal partner, but she also had personal goals to strike.

“One was to do things I wouldn’t normally do, so I often thought: ‘Put yourself in this situation and just go with it’,” she said.

“The other was to be myself – it’s reality TV, but if you are true to yourself and who you are then you can’t be misconstrued and that was my other objective.”

Stacy joined the Hockeyroos in 2010, moving from home city Adelaide to Perth.

“When I was interviewed for the show, I was asked how I would go living with a group of girls and I responded: ‘easy-peasy, I’ve done it in my hockey career’, but I underestimated that,” she said.

“I was surprised at how some people treated others in the house. We had such an array of different personalities and that really caught me off-guard at the beginning and that’s why I sat there like a deer in the headlights for a while.

“My time as a Hockeyroo did help prepare me for the show as I’m quite a resilient person: I can roll with the punches and I know it’s not all fairytales and roses and there are some tough times.”

What advice does the hockey star-turned marketing executive offer women going on the show?

“You have to be ready for the unknown and relinquish any kind of control that you have in your normal life – this experience doesn’t suit everyone,” Stacy said.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:34 am

I love Elise and that vid of her playing golf. She's so different from any past contestant I've watched. It's too bad they didn't make her the Bette instead and have her lined up for her own season. She'd really be great at it IMO. She not only seems to have a good head on her shoulders, is well-rounded and a great conversationalist, but she seems like she is genuinely ready for a longterm relationship more than just fame/tv. The more I find out about her, the more I like her. She seems so real and such a gem  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I love Elise and that vid of her playing golf. She's so different from any past contestant I've watched. It's too bad they didn't make her the Bette instead and have her lined up for her own season. She'd really be great at it IMO. She not only seems to have a good head on her shoulders, is well-rounded and a great conversationalist, but she seems like she is genuinely ready for a longterm relationship more than just fame/tv. The more I find out about her, the more I like her. She seems so real and such a gem  yes
IA.  I think she's the best and I can actually picture her with Matty.  They seem very similar and in the same page

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:57 am

She had a really good perspective on the Bach mansion stuff...loved the deerinheadlights image, very understandable. She really did handle the process with integrity it seems - and made tons of friends along the way.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:34 pm

So sad. Check out the second comment
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Img_1752

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:37 pm

@Sundy...she didn't use a black heart emoji though giggling I say that because folks have said her using the black heart emoji meant she was heart broken. I guess for me she can't say more than that but we will see in 2 weeks from tonight.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues