SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:20 pm

Elise seems like such a gem (to me, such a Nikki). To me, I get the impression that she is just so balanced. That in a relationship she totally would watch her heart and be true to herself but at the same time would be a really loyal partner that would do everything for you. That is so rare. What a gem. JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:27 pm

Glow by Becca affirmed on the post below that Elise is the most down to earth girl so it seems like Elise is as good as she is coming across...jmho.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYVP7t_HdNN/?hl=en&taken-by=glowbybeca

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:31 pm

She is an absolute beauty with a heart of gold. Looking really stunning in her latest IG pics

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:52 pm

OK Mag claims this as an exclusive maybe because they an official mouthpiece for the show. I thought a poster here posted before that Elise was moving to Sydney, don't remember the poster. Oh well here is the exclusive according to OK Mag but then they mess it up that her family is not based in Perth but in Adelaide. Anywhooo interesting bit to me is that she admitted she and Matty have similar people connections and that she seems calm about the whole moving thing.

EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelor’s Elise is moving to Matty J’s hometown Well, this is interesting.
It can’t be by mere chance that The Bachelor Australia star Elise Stacy – who finally got her single date last week and smashed her way back into the game – is packing up her life and moving it all to Sydney in just a few short weeks.

Which begs the question: is it to be with Matty J?
The former Hockeyroo star laughed off any questions about timing, but certainly didn’t shut down the rumours.

“People can read into it what they want,” the blonde says coyly.

Though Matty and Elise got off to a slow start – ahem, 10 episodes later – when the two FINALLY did get some one-on-one time, it was effortless.

Elise says her family totally support her decision to move, even though she’ll be leaving them all behind in Perth.

And why wouldn’t they be, especially if she really has won the Bachie’s heart!

“I’m stoked to be moving back to Sydney,” says Elise.

She doesn’t seem at all concerned about the move, or rebuilding her social life in a new city.

Since Matty and Elise are both in marketing and have each lived in Sydney at different times, it’s no surprise that the pair ran in the same social circles before they both moved away from home.

“There are people we know where it’s not six degrees of separation, it’s more like one,” she laughs.

Elise is strangely calm about the whole thing, even though she still has no idea where she’ll be living yet.

Perhaps shacking up with a certain tall, dark and handsome bloke?

One thing’s for sure, she’s not going anywhere anytime soon. She’s even locked in a new job already. Seems like a pretty permanent ‘yes’ from Elise.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:17 pm

What I find interesting about Elise's move is that she didn't defend it with "I'm only moving because I was offered a job here". She's being coy about it. Not sure what to make of that but just thought it was interesting.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:29 pm

“There are people we know where it’s not six degrees of separation, it’s more like one,” she laughs.

Hmmm...did they discover this on the show? Weird comment IMO
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:51 pm

Elise already living in Sydney.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:56 pm

Enough wrote:Elise already living in Sydney.

According  to the OK Mag excerpt above, she is moving to Sydney and does not know where she is going to stay yet.....we have one of our posters that has gone to buy the mag, she will report back later on details from the actual mag.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:58 pm

She posted 2 IGs this morning - one geotagged Adelaide and the other Sydney. Girl is keeping us all guessing laugh out loud
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:24 am

I've just read the OK mag. I will let LeapOfFaith give a full recap but I can confirm that she and Matty (per the article) have not met prior to the show. She left Sydney as he was coming back from London
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:28 am

Sundy wrote:I've just read the OK mag. I will let LeapOfFaith give a full recap but I can confirm that she and Matty (per the article) have not met prior to the show. She left Sydney as he was coming back from London

Thank you so much @Sundy for the update.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:54 am

mercieme wrote:
Sundy wrote:I've just read the OK mag. I will let LeapOfFaith give a full recap but I can confirm that she and Matty (per the article) have not met prior to the show. She left Sydney as he was coming back from London

Thank you so much @Sundy for the update.
#teamelise
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues