SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:19 am

Katiebelle wrote:Takes Viarni aside - romantic music!

Easy conversation but he's holding that white rose like a sword.

End of episode and he hasn't handed it out and it looks as though it's going to be an interesting night! He even says at the end that its like a pack of Lions hunting a Gazelle! cantstopl

Can't wait for tomorrow - on and they are already portraying Taylar as the new Chrystal/Naz

TBNZ twitter account liked this tweet so thinking maybe Viarni gets the WR?

That's too funny bout the lions and a gazelle comparison. I am loving the descriptions already on Twitter and Zac sounds great. Can't wait to watch  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:52 am

Video to watch some of the Meet & Greets out the limo.
- seems like sparks between Bel and Zac to me (music and he seemed more shy with her)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@pvpr when there are links maybe we can plan a time to watch together and post? Anyone else feel free to join as well that way it can be pseudo-live posting

I would be interested if that is possible. I'm a night owl so I would need to figure out the time difference and if I could get a working link?

How long are the episodes? Am I right in thinking they are about an hour?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:10 am

Just read some of the tweets - they are hilarious. One person suggested that the white rose indicated who Zac was going to give his virginity too! theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

So far the public have been pretty accepting of him and the girls and there have been no strong negative trends towards anyone - not like Naz from last season who alienated half the nation on the first episode.

I think bc Zac is so normal that the nation will get behind him - although it's early days yet.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:31 am

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@pvpr when there are links maybe we can plan a time to watch together and post? Anyone else feel free to join as well that way it can be pseudo-live posting

I would be interested if that is possible. I'm a night owl so I would need to figure out the time difference and if I could get a working link?

How long are the episodes? Am I right in thinking they are about an hour?
Awesome! bestbud! We could come up with a time that suits those of us who want to watch together. The episodes are probably only 40+ minutes long (1 hour long each night with ads, 2 nights a week). Katiebelle and I did it for JoJo's season and would watch the episodes at a later time together and post. Not sure when the links will be up but I will tag you both when I find links (unless someone finds them before me) and can go from there yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:52 am

Ok - just going over the meet and greets again and as Vairni is getting out of the car she turns to the girl beside her and says "Ok, it's my turn now" which makes me think that she wasn't the first girl to arrive at all. Just like Matilda where they implied she was first but we sleuthed that she wasn't. He stutters while saying "she is stunning... I am in awe".

Lily has romantic music - but the beautiful crescendo music is with Bel's entrance.

And then Dom the host says have you met anyone special they flash back to Viarni first then Nina, Katey and Lily.

I also loved Hannah's entrance. I would be interested to see your thoughts on his reaction to her.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:01 am

I think with the white rose being introduced that it may put a spanner in the works and so the initial edit for WR recipient may not be the F1 (So more like Heather for Sam Wood's season or Courtney who got WR for Georgia's). Or Viarni could be like Alex and be F1...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:05 am

Not sure why but when I saw Bel's bio pics and profile she just felt/looks like a F1 in a way to me. She has an intro video and the official twitter account tweeted about her (and in a positive way) and watching the short clips I could view about the WR she is shown talking about the white rose (so like Lee or Snez), as well as being shown with her M&G out the limo (he seemed really shy with her to me and the music seemed really romantic). She's also been shown in quite a few pre-season media headings with her profile pic. I'll have to watch and see but just for fun and for a totally random early pick before watching the show I'd pick Bel for F1 atm.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:10 am

I haven't seen the episode yet (not in NZ) but just watched a clip of Viarni meeting Zac and what struck me was how much they look alike!  Very similar eyes, mouth/teeth, jawline and nose.  They look like one of those couples you see and you're not sure if they're partners or siblings.  There's a lot of scientific research suggesting people are attracted to others who look like themselves or their parents; its a subconscious/genetic thing.  Either way, they look good together, IMO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:14 am

@Bobette do you have a link for the clip when they met? TIA if so. I haven't gotten to see anything with Viarni yet and the official site didn't include her in their M&G montage on their site
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:32 am

@AllAboutLove Yes sure, here is the clip:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/90602050/The-Bachelor-NZ-recap-Make-way-Viarni-is-here
It's very short but striking how similar they look IMO, like they're looking in a mirror!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:38 am

@Bobette TY yes IA and see what you mean about similarities of looks. I've read it's a lot to do with familiarity and thus trust. Posted some pics of Viarni and Zac in her thread here. She reminds me so much of Chantal from BachAU S2!

ETA: Weirdly enough now that I looked at some pics/screenshots of Bel and Zac I think they have similar features too and expressions. laugh out loud To me, Bel and Viarni are two the standouts for me so far from the little I've seen.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel