SELECT CONTENT

Lily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Lily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:31 am

Lily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* V1

Lily
Star Sign: Scorpio
Hometown: Darwin, Australia
Where are you based now? Wellington

Self -proclaimed adrenaline junkie, snowboard instructor and barista Lily is the wild child of the group whose hobbies include “stuff that goes fast and that makes me feel like I might die.” She spent a year living in Cambodia when she was growing up and has a passion for travelling. Upon being accepted to be on the show the advice her family gave her was to “swear less”. A deal breaker for her in a relationship would be someone who hates animals.

What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for someone?
Real lame, but I’m guilty of making a mix tape.

What are you looking for in a partner?
Someone who is honest, caring, patient, with a sense of adventure.
http://www.threenow.co.nz/tv/the-bachelor-nz/home/bios/bachelorettes/Lily.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Lily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Lily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:52 am

Some of these girls are way too young IMO no

Back to top Go down

Lily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Lily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:49 pm

pvpr wrote:Some of these girls are way too young IMO no

Most of them!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:43 pm

Most NZ seasons the girls are younger than usual for the franchise although Lily I'd say is too young IMO so I'd see her as a MOT girl.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:43 pm

Bringing this to her thread
AllAboutLove wrote:First pre-season video of one of the girls.... Lily.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:46 am

Just watched Sunday's episode and there is definitely something between Lily & Zac IMO. I got the feeling he really wanted to kiss her when they were chatting before the RC and would have if the others hadn't been watching.

He seems far more comfortable around her compared to the rest of the girls and IMO it's because she cuts through the bulls*t and is genuinely herself which must be refreshing for him. But also I think he really likes who she is.

Could just be a 'fun little sister' thing but the way he was looking at her... ah, no, I don't think so. She may be young but IMO has proven herself to be far more mature than many of the others, while still remaining young at heart.

I'd be interested to find out what kind of girls Zac has gone out with in the past to compare/contrast but can't seem to find any info. Lily has been my favourite/girl crush since the start and I would absolutely love it if she ends up F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:34 am

RIGHT.  I just watched their date component of Monday's episode and am now even more excited about the Zac/Lily combo potential.  So much positive body language going on!

He was licking his lips not only on their date while talking to her:

Lily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4xKAPjk

But also when talking about her to camera after the fact:

Lily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* VNivDJt

There was also tonnes of mirroring (imitating each other's facial/body gestures):

Lily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* MkX2nut

Lily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* XRDwbPJ

And THAT KISS!  

Lily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3kwzFlm

Yep, they're definitely into each other and I like it.

Source for screen caps: https://openload.co/f/8MJHwpCQcus/The.Bachelor.NZ.S03E11.HDTV.x264-FiHTV.mkv#
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:34 am

Lily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* V7RqzOb

“I used to think I wasn’t an affectionate person, but then I just realised I was holding the hands of douchebags”

Legend.

Source for screen cap: https://openload.co/f/8MJHwpCQcus/The.Bachelor.NZ.S03E11.HDTV.x264-FiHTV.mkv#
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:19 am

Yes Lily girl go get it, turn the heat up, make sure he knows you are mature enough so he better not loss out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:09 am

Bringing over the text version of an article posted by @Karina on another thread

LILY LAYS DOWN THE LAW
This babe knows what she wants!

Woman’s Day (NZ) · 17 Apr 2017

He’s the one hand​ing out the roses, but Aussie im​port Lily McManus doesn’t let The Bach​e​lor New Zealand’ s Zac Franich call all the shots. While fans may have mis​in​ter​preted the wild child’s ca​sual ap​proach to the dating show as a lack of pas​sion for the lead​ing man, Lily in​sists that she’s sim​ply keep​ing it real – un​like the other Bach​e​lorettes!

“It’s not all about Zac,” ex​plains Gold Coast-raised Lily, 20. “I need to get my head around be​ing with some​one too. I don’t know what goes through the other girls’ heads, but I’m not go​ing to just throw my​self at the guy. He’s ei​ther go​ing to like me or he’s not – and if he doesn’t, well, it’s not the big​gest thing in the world. I al​ways say to Zac, ‘You don’t have to worry about where my head is at. If I’m not feel​ing it, then I’ll just walk.’”

But the prom​ise of ro​mance is giv​ing the sassy snow​board in​struc​tor every rea​son to stay on Three’s re​al​ity show. Af​ter quit​ting univer​sity in 2015, Lily left Aus​tralia to travel. She hit the slopes in Canada and worked illegally at a night​club in Greece, but her gypsy life​style made it hard to meet a man.

“I’ve moved around a lot – even as a young kid, my par​ents were di​vorced and we lived all over,” says Lily. “I’m at a stage where I’ve ticked off heaps of travel. Now I’m done liv​ing out of a suit​case and mak​ing shal​low re​la​tion​ships that can’t go any fur​there.”

Will the 28-year-old life​saver be the ex​cep​tion? “I feel like I put Zac at ease,” smiles Lily. “I like it when he loosens up a bit and doesn’t feel like he has to say the right things. I’d ac​tu​ally rather he just came out with a whole lot of stupid s***.

“Zac can hold his own. What​ever I give him, he can chew it up and throw it right back. There’s def​i​nitely po​ten​tial with us.”

Source: https://www.pressreader.com/new-zealand/womans-day-nz/20170417/282175060999944
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:50 am

Modelling website/blog post for Lily from 4 years ago:  
http://theindiewolfstyle.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/interview-with-australian-model-lily.html

Favorite Quote?
"Be brave enough to break your own heart."

Sounds like the same Lily we're seeing on the show.  Gorgeous!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:07 am

@Bobette Yes the same Lily and I just adore her.  She is being true to herself.  I love when she flirts with Zac he cant help it he blushes.  I love when he said she does not care what people thing, and he love her confidence.  She is badass, especially like how the girls said she told them dont interrupt her time with Zac.  cantstopl giggling. In episode 8 & 10 none of the girls would go and interrupt. They were afraid laugh out loud.

Last edited by reason on Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
Carine
Bobette
Sprite
AllAboutLove
8 posters