SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:14 pm

robinvi wrote:they look more like peonies and baby breath to me.

agree

ps: thank you so much for sharing embed episodes. much appreciated! Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Tue May 02, 2017 11:16 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3c6c9610
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 F5205610

Resort Cairns Coast

I am positive  this is the resort if not it is one nearby the islands are in the background the photos match the SCs

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:16 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
reason wrote:@LeapofFaith Interesting.  I love Lily and would be happy if she wins, because that boring Zac would have to be on his feet at all times.  She would always be keeping him guessing.  It would IMHO work out well, it would never be a boring house or relationship for sure.

since you and i always tend to pic the f2 lets hope this season, 1 of us gets it right  Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698  yes

We always pick the final 2 this time I want us to win both Rachel and Lily. yes Let's think positive

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue May 02, 2017 11:17 pm

No problem @HEA, missed you last season of Bach NZ. But didn't miss much if you didn't watch it.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:18 pm

bachfan05 wrote:I am also thinking that the pic of Zac and Lily is somewhere in Tropical North QLD. The abundant foliage and little sand is so typical of this area. JMO.

The only thing that creates doubt in my mind is that would they have another season with the finale being held in Australia?

not much choices ... which sunny places they can go from auckland in less than 6 hours?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:20 pm

robinvi wrote:No problem @HEA, missed you last season of Bach NZ. But didn't miss much if you didn't watch it.

took a much needed break. bestbud!
i want to be unspoiled with rachel. Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 02, 2017 11:23 pm

Looks like the archway Zac is walking with Sarah

https://www.tripadvisor.co.nz/Hotel_Review-g261595-d256434-Reviews-Alamanda_Palm_Cove_by_Lancemore-Palm_Cove_Cairns_Region_Queensland.htmlBachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 9117a011

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:28 pm

reason wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
reason wrote:@LeapofFaith Interesting.  I love Lily and would be happy if she wins, because that boring Zac would have to be on his feet at all times.  She would always be keeping him guessing.  It would IMHO work out well, it would never be a boring house or relationship for sure.

since you and i always tend to pic the f2 lets hope this season, 1 of us gets it right  Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698  yes

We always pick the final 2 this time I want us to win both Rachel and Lily.  yes  Let's think positive

May I join you two? group hug

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue May 02, 2017 11:28 pm

If this is the arch way/ pool he is walking with Sara, that places both Sara and Lily in Cairns. The F2 are Lily and Sarah. I can see that, if that's the case than Lily is F1 or sure. We will see. Great work guys.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:33 pm

robinvi wrote:If this is the arch way/ pool he is walking with Sara, that places both Sara and Lily in Cairns. The F2 are Lily and Sarah. I can see that, if that's the case than Lily is F1 or sure. We will see. Great work guys.

Which archway is this? Could somebody post a picture for comparison? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 02, 2017 11:43 pm

Will check I thought some had already done a SC

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 02, 2017 11:50 pm

It is in the preview the background is similar they are walking by a pool with white wall beside them the arch is not visible but everything else looks so similar the swimming pool, the palms, and sea in the background .......

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi