SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 07, 2017 3:42 pm

I find it interesting that all the SCs for the previews for the season the remaining SC to air is always Viarni...

Example:
Season preview show in Ep 1 = the SC for that preview that was last to be aired/seen in the episodes was Viarni's SC with her kissing Zac.
Preview of rest of season = all SCs shown relate to pre-HTD except for Viarni's SC (hugging Zac)

Not sure what it means but it seems like the SCs indicate Viarni going far from the beginning. With getting the WR and Zac talking about love at first sight and how in awe of Viarni he is, I don't see anyone else he is saying those things about so still thinking Viarni for F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 3:57 pm

I think it will be instant connection(Viarni) and Slow burn(Lily) at the finale. Just like Georgia's season imo.

Who will end up F1 in this case? I still think it will be Viarni F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 4:03 pm

15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 14-4911
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 145010
http://yourvideohost.com/ts0h6x3o4ufc

there is a peck and there is pash.... it was definitely pashing with claudia. and a sweet peck on her head... just like he did with Lily on their first date.

15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 14-4610
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 14-4710
15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 14-6910

http://yourvideohost.com/ts0h6x3o4ufc

Each time I see them kissing I feel as if she does not want to pash at all. she peck and move away quickly. each of their kiss so farm looks awkwards to me. he wants to, here he definitely wanted more... but she move back quickly. and it is not especially at CP, I saw that during their SD too. Everytime she looks to play coy with him, turning her eyes and tell him she likes him, turning her eyes and go kiss him. so far this was the first time i saw him initiating the kiss. shy to kiss in public probably but it still sounds bizarre.

Now the music is definitely a major clue. so far only viarni and lily got them...

...jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 4:28 pm

He will be picking the instant connection = Viarni. Lily will find someone who will suit her life when it is time to settle down. She is smart and more mature that some of them, as she demonstrate in the piece written in the Woman's day. He don't want her, she wont make a mess of things as she said she has told him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 07, 2017 5:40 pm

I've been here for years and there have been "clues" such as music and  whatnots, however lately the person(s) who production wants to highlight has also received nice or romantic type music and ended up not being F1.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 5:43 pm

For me watching yesterday episode, Zac wont chose Lily he will go with the safe choice, the risk he will opt out of.  I think she would make a wonderful Bachelorette too, because she would be more intuitive to what she needs and will not play games.  The only thing is she might be too young but who knows they might try.  Hope springs eternal.  Some lucky fellow will have a good wife in a couple years time.  Lily in a couple more years will be like a fine wine. Right now I would call her a wise old soul. Lily knows in her heart he will not chose her, I dont think she will be too broken hearted because she would have learn something about her self through this journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 07, 2017 6:05 pm

@reason I don't know, I'm trying to get into it. I haven't been into any of the shows since BacheloretteCA and admittedly drained since BachAU4 (that show's edit was one for the ages)

Zac seems like a nice guy so I'm giving it a go

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 07, 2017 6:47 pm

reason wrote:For me watching yesterday episode, Zac wont chose Lily he will go with the safe choice, the risk he will opt out of.  I think she would make a wonderful Bachelorette too, because she would be more intuitive to what she needs and will not play games.  The only thing is she might be too young but who knows they might try.  Hope springs eternal.  Some lucky fellow will have a good wife in a couple years time.  Lily in a couple more years will be like a fine wine. Right now I would call her a wise old soul.  Lily knows in her heart he will not chose her, I dont think she will be too broken hearted because she would have learn something about her self through this journey.

To me that speech to me seemed completely manufactured and scripted.  It was like TPTB said to them, OK, this is going to be too obvious, we need to throw viewers off the scent, make up something to put doubt in their mind.  

If Zac chooses the "safe" option after Lily's speech, it will make him look like a complete coward IMO, like he chose his second best just because he was scared of taking a risk on love.  To me this completely contradicts the underlying premise of the show - that love is a risk worth taking!  

I think he is now even more likely to choose Lily.  Yes, she is risky, but IMO he wants to be swept up in her whirlwind.  It may not last forever but precious few of these relationships do and I'd actually give these two better odds than most.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 7:02 pm

Bobette wrote:
reason wrote:For me watching yesterday episode, Zac wont chose Lily he will go with the safe choice, the risk he will opt out of.  I think she would make a wonderful Bachelorette too, because she would be more intuitive to what she needs and will not play games.  The only thing is she might be too young but who knows they might try.  Hope springs eternal.  Some lucky fellow will have a good wife in a couple years time.  Lily in a couple more years will be like a fine wine. Right now I would call her a wise old soul.  Lily knows in her heart he will not chose her, I dont think she will be too broken hearted because she would have learn something about her self through this journey.

To me that speech to me seemed completely manufactured and scripted.  It was like TPTB said to them, OK, this is going to be too obvious, we need to throw viewers off the scent, make up something to put doubt in their mind.  

If Zac chooses the "safe" option after Lily's speech, it will make him look like a complete coward IMO, like he chose his second best just because he was scared of taking a risk on love.  To me this completely contradicts the underlying premise of the show - that love is a risk worth taking!  

I think he is now even more likely to choose Lily.  Yes, she is risky, but IMO he wants to be swept up in her whirlwind.  It may not last forever but precious few of these relationships do and I'd actually give these two better odds than most.

I agree word

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 7:19 pm

my heart says i cannot let her go
i'd be a fool to let this girl go
she is amazing, she is beautiful
she is intelligent, confident, funny
our relationship started on a slow burner and got stronger and stronger
how old are you?
she can be brutally honest and i like that a lot (not verbatim)
she wants someone to ground her... i can do that, i am not afraid to do that (not verbatim)
i am not used to (her personality) it is new and exciting
she may be more risky than the other girls but my heart says i cannot let this girl go
she does not care what people think
i do not have any doubt after today about who she is and what she wants (not verbatim)

if those are not words of a guy completely smitten.... i did not hear anything like it with any other girl...

...jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 7:35 pm

We dont know if he said that about
Liky @HEA. Yes he said my heart says I cannot let her go but was it about Lily? We shall see

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun May 07, 2017 7:54 pm

Those are some very nice words Zac said used. He has said some of those words to V to her face. I'm wondering how much he has said to Lily and not in ITMs

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi