SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 66 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 10:15 pm

Other preview screen caps for members to discuss:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 VMO9bVm
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 QZl5zOv
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Wu2neTs
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 E2lwrZj

Source: https://openload.co/f/LDOu-fmMu0/The.Bachelor.NZ.SO3E17.HDTV.x264-FiHTV.mkv#
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 10:19 pm

@Bobette What is the color dress Viarni is wearing? Lily is gonna hurt real bad. yikes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 10:27 pm

Can't really see the dress properly @reason.  @Katiebelle said yesterday she thinks it's black?  Could also be dark blue to my eyes.  Zac is wearing a blue suit with open necked white shirt and bizarre multicoloured pocket handkerchief that looks like it was cut from a pair of early 80s curtains.  Bold choice.  The colour of Viarni's dress could be a big clue I reckon, if any more previews come out.  The open neckline (no tie) would appear to complement better with Viarni's strapless dress than Lily's, which appears to have a high neckline IMO.  

Yikes indeed. Upset
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 10:35 pm

@Bobette yes it would match Viarni better and that is why I say bring your tissue it is not gonna be a good evening IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 15, 2017 11:12 pm

No sorry @bobette - I said Lily's dress was black - or a very dark colour. You could see it for a brief moment between her hair.

As for Viarni - no clue.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 11:15 pm

I accept that Viarni will be the winner IMO.  I will watch the rest because of Lily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 15, 2017 11:16 pm

reason wrote:@Bobette yes it would match Viarni better and that is why I say bring your tissue it is not gonna be a good evening.

Either way it's going to be bad. TBH I'm still recovering from Aussie Nikki's rejection. She really thought she was the one and the look on her face... Oh it just broke my heart. I actually cried it was so sad and I felt so terrible for her.

This finale could end up being that emotional.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 15, 2017 11:17 pm

Bobette wrote:OK OK so I just watched the finale preview and am now a bit concerned.  

WHERE IS VIARNI?!

They show very little of her, one shot of her making this face:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Vi10AKW

When Zac's Mum asks about children, and then another of her putting on her earrings.

While with Lily we get this (obviously getting a tick in the "child friendly" box):

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 KcjqA1c

and then, most worryingly, THIS:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 DUFsSgl

She looks far too happy here and from experience, being edited to look happy in a finale preview does not usually bode well for a contestant.  

Uh oh hmmm

Importantly though, we now know who Zac inherited his love of blue shirts from:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 VnIFTwB

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698

Screen caps from: https://openload.co/f/LDOu-fmMu0/The.Bachelor.NZ.SO3E17.HDTV.x264-FiHTV.mkv#

One thing I notice is that he is holding Viarni's hand in their pic, but doesn't seem to be holding Lily's.

This is going to be a tough one since I really like both women....as does Zac. He is going to be a crying mess no matter what.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 15, 2017 11:43 pm

Bobette wrote:Other preview screen caps for members to discuss:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 VMO9bVm
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 QZl5zOv
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Wu2neTs
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 E2lwrZj

Source: https://openload.co/f/LDOu-fmMu0/The.Bachelor.NZ.SO3E17.HDTV.x264-FiHTV.mkv#

Thanks @Bobette IMO i am leaning towards Lily as F1... she has the F1 position in the WD mag and in the getting ready SCaps Lilys looks to be darker and Viarnis looks to be very light/early morning....Also just by last night episode Lilys FD reminded me of Nick and Vanessas where she was crying and he wiped away her tears very raw and emotional.....jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 16, 2017 12:04 am

I hope you're right @LeapofFaith.  

Episode 17 cemented my thoughts that Lily would be F1 too but the preview has me concerned because it shows more of Zac with Lily and her looking happy and historically the F1 is usually the least visible in the Finale preview.  Gulp.

I still see such a great connection between Zac and Lily though.  Maybe TPTB are doing a double-bluff with the preview? Showing us Zac with Lily looking happy so we think she can't possibly be F1?  Or maybe I'm just clutching at straws!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 16, 2017 9:08 pm

Sorry, posted these over on episode discussion thread but think they belong here so bringing them over to continue the discussion...

Bobette wrote:
4health wrote:

snipped

The other HTD dates did not show this depth of either relationship.   Also IMO this is the only relationship with a hurdle or ?? Anything that needs to be resolved.  

Good Post I agree

I am seeing exactly the same things as you, @4health.  His relationship with Lily just seems on a higher plane to me and, as you say, is the only one with a hurdle.  I am 99% sure she is F1.  The 1% doubt is because of this darn scene in the Finale preview:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 ZNy9kzG
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 QktPxup

It just seems to make it too obvious that she's F1 and with this show, when they try to make it look like one thing, usually the opposite turns out to be true.  That has been the case with their attempts to make us believe Lily and Viarni leave earlier in the show.

I hope we get another preview soon so we can sleuth for shadows etc and hopefully a better look at the dresses.  Here's a closeup shot of Zac's multicoloured pocket handkerchief.  If Viarni's dress is white/coloured (esp red) it could mean game over for Lily IMO.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 A46HVR2

Screen caps from www.watcheries-online.pl/category/the-bachelor-nz

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 16, 2017 9:08 pm

Bobette wrote:Actually, hold on - are we sure this is Lily on the hill?  The hair looks shorter than Lily's and with the pattern on the dress, the flowers appear to be larger than they are in Lily's closeup?

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 7KflNAr
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 HiHubNG

The dress actually looks like it could be a better match for the one Viarni wears to meet Zac's parents.  Or a different dress entirely. Could it actually be Viarni in the longshot???  

Lily's dress:
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 QktPxup

Viarni's MTP dress:
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 SzT2PAc

Screen caps from www.watcheries-online.pl/category/the-bachelor-nz
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 66 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi