SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:07 pm

That's all she wrote.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Sundy wrote:Source bachelorau FB
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Random thought - since the ads have been very rose petally this year, they kind of remind me of Nikki's dress with the 'rose petals' all over her dress. Could be a co-incidence, or could be a consideration for F1... dress matches style of promo ads.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:35 pm

spangler wrote:
Sundy wrote:Source bachelorau FB

Random thought - since the ads have been very rose petally this year, they kind of remind me of Nikki's dress with the 'rose petals' all over her dress. Could be a co-incidence, or could be a consideration for F1... dress matches style of promo ads.

That's would probably be the same BS thing the producers would tell Nikki if she questioned why she was in the darker dress and not light like all previous F1s.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimajasti Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:04 am

IMO I have been looking at the photo with "Who will Richie choose" above, and Alex has the bracelet on her right hand and Nikki has the bracelet on her left. In the Scap of the finale where he is holding hands with the F1, the bracelet appears to be worn on the left hand. In saying that I do think that Alex is the F1 because her bracelet matches the one in the video.... I'm getting myself confused. I really wanted Nikki to win, but starting to think I would love to see her as the bachelorette too. I think she's too good for Richie now.

Dimajasti

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:13 am

Dimajasti wrote:IMO I have been looking at the photo with "Who will Richie choose" above, and Alex has the bracelet on her right hand and Nikki has the bracelet on her left.  In the Scap of the finale where he is holding hands with the F1, the bracelet appears to be worn on the left hand. In saying that I do think that Alex is the F1 because her bracelet matches the one in the video.... I'm getting myself confused.  I really wanted Nikki to win, but starting to think I would love to see her as the bachelorette too.  I think she's too good for Richie now.

I came to say the same thing about the bracelet laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:15 am

^No, it's on her right wrist. I'll be shocked if Nikki wins at this point. When they were driving, Richie referred to Alex as a super model which made me laugh because Rachael had said he wasn't going to pick a "super model." I thought that meant Olena might win but then Richie used those exact words for Alex! laugh out loud What clever editing all the way through this!

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:28 am

Dimajasti wrote:IMO I have been looking at the photo with "Who will Richie choose" above, and Alex has the bracelet on her right hand and Nikki has the bracelet on her left.  In the Scap of the finale where he is holding hands with the F1, the bracelet appears to be worn on the left hand. In saying that I do think that Alex is the F1 because her bracelet matches the one in the video.... I'm getting myself confused.  I really wanted Nikki to win, but starting to think I would love to see her as the bachelorette too.  I think she's too good for Richie now.

Not sure if it's on another thread but I believe that re-looking at the s-cap the bracelet is actually on the right hand.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:35 am

In this photo Nikki's is on her left and Alex's is on her right hand.

Image taken from the official facebook page of Bachelor Australia.

If you guys go to the video on the bottom of this page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and fast forward to the end you can here the final rose/see the images above. It is really hard to capture with a screen cap, but I think you can see the dress almost glisten in the sun. This would support Alex as F1. I've tried to show it in an image (before and after when she leans forward). She has a golden dress that would reflect the sun. Plus, Nikki's dress is non-existent around the chest area, and instead there is a skin-coloured mesh that would not reflect sun as well.

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:19 am

@cb3Great s/caps and sleuthing yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:21 am

ploptastic wrote:
had to create an account to post this (hello! I'm a long time lurker!)

I think the key takeaway from that screencap is the bracelet! It's quite thick which is exactly like Alex's in the latest pic. Can't upload because I'm new, but someone should be able to back me up here.
Welcomeparty! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] glad to have you join us great first post yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:21 am

cb3 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In this photo Nikki's is on her left and Alex's is on her right hand.

Image taken from the official facebook page of Bachelor Australia.

If you guys go to the video on the bottom of this page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and fast forward to the end you can here the final rose/see the images above. It is really hard to capture with a screen cap, but I think you can see the dress almost glisten in the sun. This would support Alex as F1. I've tried to show it in an image (before and after when she leans forward). She has a golden dress that would reflect the sun. Plus, Nikki's dress is non-existent around the chest area, and instead there is a skin-coloured mesh that would not reflect sun as well.

OK, call me crazy!  But I've just re-watched that preview video about 10 times and it seems like the bracelet is actually on the LEFT wrist.  Whoever the girl is, she's holding Richie's hand with her left (bracelet) hand, then brings her right hand (no bracelet) up to join hands together.  Can someone re-watch and tell me I'm not crazy?! I thought the still image makes it look like the bracelet is on the right hand but is really maybe the other way around?
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick