SELECT CONTENT

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:01 pm

@SunnyRachel thanks for posting! I really like Alex, he's such a great catch. He'd make a great bachelor IMO  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:04 pm

SunnyRachel wrote:I did not like the outcome on Tuesday. Yet, it was beautiful seeing his ig letter to Rachel. He's incredible I wish him nothing but the best with finding his match that's suited right for him. It would be nice to see him as the bachelor he is so different but who knows. If he doesn't he might pop up at Winter Games. Agree, with others glad he is not doing BIP.

Thanks to everyone here who also digs Alex! I'm glad I'm not alone in liking his unique self!

From Alex ig stories made into gif. Alex playing on his keyboard
Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 20 AxedIA4
Source my gif

laugh out loud on his moment of goof or not from his stories He reminds me so much of Milo Ventimiglia character from This is US with his beard.
Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 20 ADex4J4
Source my gif

One mini vid from his stories playing on his keyboard
https://streamable.com/xmphp
Source tinobordy instagram stories

Thank you for this glimpse of Alex and also for reminding me of Milo. I was trying to think who he resembled.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:48 pm

He plays keys ?????

Now I'm really dead. And that hair flip. The man is gorgeous.

Btw anyone know what sort of any traction on alexforbachelor wss made?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:33 pm

As much as I'd like to see Alex entertain us as the next Bachelor, I think they typically look for 'white bread' - not necessarily meaning race, but someone who has very broad appeal. Personally, I don't like white bread so anything with a bit of bite is much preferred!

Alex is too much of a unicorn to have that broad appeal but there's hope that after Rachel's season and seeing how is she worshipped, they'll step out of their normal casting zone and consider Alex. But if he makes it to our screen, they'll have him slicked up so we probably won't recognize him!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:56 pm

my gosh. he is just one of the kind and the great kind.

one guy I would love to follow on SM and check his funny shenanigans :cutiepie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:00 pm

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 20 84bdbbee8e6c5815395f922b11abd6f4
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-episode-6-recap-bittersweet-end-020138390.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:13 pm

coolangel wrote:I will miss you on my TV screen Alex. You are truly one of a kind!  heartbeat  heartbeat

tinobordy A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts. It's beautiful because it doesn't. It has been an absolute honor to be part of @therachlindsay's journey. I am a very ordinary man, who got to experience very extraordinary things, by a stroke of luck. I could not have been more blessed or humbled. Rachel is a remarkable woman, I cannot say enough about her and how she has handled herself through this difficult endeavor. For all the great things said about Rachel, and all the praises she doesn't want to hear, it all pales to what she really is like. She is incomparable, unparalleled, and inimitable. I have the utmost respect for everything that she is and everything that she has done. But beyond all that, she's just a ball of fun and joy to be around! I'll never forget all the laughs and smiles we shared. I'm just a goofy guy, who's trying to get the most out of life, without taking myself too seriously. I'll be the first to admit, I was not always cool and smooth around Rachel. In fact, most of the time I was nervous, goofy, and awkward. But, to me, that's what dating is all about. I always figured, if I get comfortable dating, I'm doing it too much. It was never a game, and everything I said and did, I meant it. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your journey, Rach! Thank you for everything. #thebachelorette #rachellindsay #thankyou #blessed #humbled #beweird #actafool #gooflife #goodthingihavetino #teamvacuum #teamrachel #rachmeifyoucan

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 20 19535108_1938450636398796_5457999982550319104_n
Source

I truly believe Alex and Rachel had a real romantic connection but it didn't shine bright enough for him to stay longer.
I find the bolded line intruiging - I find it strange that he feels the need to point out that it wasn't a game for him... as if that was definitely in the margin of possibilities for what Rachel had/would have encountered. I do wonder if he's shading on Bryan a bit esp cos of how his closest buddies Dean and Peter had a full blown discussion about Bryan's smoothness - I doubt Alex would have been completely out of the loop on that topic. Curious to see what more Alex has to say (and the other guys) about Bryan. imo. Also curious about that sleeper villan doctor hint from Millsy that hasn't come to light yet.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:50 pm

Credit: @Alex Bordyukov&ValentinoJSmith

tinobordy  Pimp My Ride (Budget Edition) - Part I: Meet the team. Decided to play a prank on my brother this weekend, but may have gotten a little carried away. So, meet my ride pimpin' alter ego, Axle, and his team of experts (my sister, and @valentinojsmith). Pimp My Ride Theme Song - DJ Johnny Jam extended mix

#pimpmyride #budgetedition #axle #turbocharge #tworims #pimpinainteasy #wehavetoomuchfreetime
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:00 pm

So funny. He would be a great lead.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:So funny. He would be a great lead.

Only if tptb allowed him to be himself! Left on his own, I think he would be way more interesting than any stupid scripted storyline they could ever come up with. Sadly we never get that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:20 pm

We never get a lot of that with 90% of the cast, I think.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:32 pm

Ugh, why can't we have someone like Alex as the lead? Looks, smarts and personality. Most leads are 0/3 IMO!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+56
agentcurls
Chgohighlife
MiaHawk
nikikass
pavalygurl