SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 19 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 7:02 pm

moonchild wrote:So excited to finally see some more of these guys tonight!  If I am right with my scorecard, of the main players, Bryan and Anthony will not have a date tonight.  So bummer there, but hoping to learn to like some more guys.  Also hoping for some great previews to work on!  Is anyone going to be online during the program?

I will watch live. if you are interested. i can share Smiley

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 7:08 pm

I will be watching live and posting. Looking forward to getting to know the men more. Hopefully, WhaBoom leaves.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 7:11 pm

waboom will leave when and if the drama did not took place with blake E... drama he stays, no drama he leaves imo
since we already have our drama with DeMArio... me thinking that he stays for another week

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 7:13 pm

Yay!!! The more the merrier!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 29, 2017 7:20 pm

sophienette wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I might be for some but it's in the middle of the night for me

It will be a middle of the night for me too.
Hey @sophienette Smiley
Still in France?

I'm watching Rach season unspoiled and i'm so loving it.
I was laughing so hard during first epi.
I will join sleuthing after epi 3 cause I just like to get to know them and pick my top 4 or 6 before coming here.
After only one epi, I can say that Rach is right up there with Ali and Jasmine as my all time favorite bachette ever. She might even be my top 1 but we'll see how the season goes.
She is just so real, fun, expressive and beautiful and smart and everything in between.

Oh I almost forgot why I writing this post.
Do we have live viewing links? Where can I find that pretty please?

Rarely in France Smiley

I actually live in Ireland! Cant wait for you to join in the sleuthing!

I usually try this first:

http://www.stream2watch.cc/live-television/unityed-states/abc-live-streaming

Awesome. Thanks a lot.
Hope it'll work cause I am very busy tomorrow and I can't wait to see.the new epi.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 8:55 pm

yooohoooo 5 minutes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 9:01 pm

ok teaser... lot of kisses... bryan, eric and ?
group date with kids
drama at baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 9:03 pm

oooo the guys on the balcony was only one half... we see the other on another balcony

CH I hope everyone is here for the right raison.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 9:04 pm

first is the GD BBQ

Will lucas kenny iggy fred jack dean and ?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 9:05 pm

Looking for husband material, so is this the kids. Oh goodness, please get rid of Lucas.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 9:05 pm

Jonathan

they play foodball

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 9:06 pm

Blake E. Lucas is garbage... lucas is here for television. the one to ruin it is me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara