SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 18 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 12:40 pm

MiaHawk wrote:If Spain is the location where R is seen crying in a really fancy dress, this could just be her having a break down at the RC prior to the hometown dates. Typically a very emotional RC.

you mean this one?
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 00023611
My SC

That's not Spain, it's Denmark

or do you mean another one?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 1:06 pm

she is crying in the PI in the same dress and saying that she feels the pressure, everyone is going to judge her by her decision

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 00510410
source

so what does this mean?
does it mean that her decision will be seen unpopular?
she involves people to judge her aka maybe the black community?
if so does it mean we shall see some racial issues drama?

I am sure she is not naive to think that no matter decision she will make, she will be unpopular no matter what because she cannot please everyone.... so imo, the decision she is talking about will be more difficult than the usual... and the only thing I am thinking is color of skin. Does it mean that she may keep only white guys to the end??

I hope not. I would hate to see some racial drama. Personalities drama yes, although boring to be seen ad nauseam, but racial would not be fun at all to see. imo What I love in this season is most especially the diverse and more mature guys...

so this drama would happen right before going to spain (if we establish the Switz/Sweden/Spain trip in this order)... reducing the number of guys a lot. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun May 28, 2017 1:49 pm

HEA wrote:she is crying in the PI in the same dress and saying that she feels the pressure, everyone is going to judge her by her decision

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 00510410
source

so what does this mean?
does it mean that her decision will be seen unpopular?
she involves people to judge her aka maybe the black community?
if so does it mean we shall see some racial issues drama?

I am sure she is not naive to think that no matter decision she will make, she will be unpopular no matter what because she cannot please everyone.... so imo, the decision she is talking about will be more difficult than the usual... and the only thing I am thinking is color of skin. Does it mean that she may keep only white guys to the end??

I hope not. I would hate to see some racial drama. Personalities drama yes, although boring to be seen ad nauseam, but racial would not be fun at all to see. imo What I love in this season is most especially the diverse and more mature guys...

so this drama would happen right before going to spain (if we establish the Switz/Sweden/Spain trip in this order)... reducing the number of guys a lot. imo

Unfortunately, Rachel feels that she has the added burden of representing the much under-represented in this franchise, black community. So, if she is keeping more white guys that black, she knows it will be perceived as letting that community down. She also knows that people can be brutal on SM and is bracing for it. JMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 2:07 pm

@moonchild I agree with you that people will count the white versus the black and it is a shame. This should be all about love only.

But I really wonder about her outburst in this PI. "I will be judged". Bi-racial relationship is not easy like any other relationship but bi-racial gives more pressure IMO. It should not and it sucks but it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun May 28, 2017 2:34 pm

Oops, my bad! Yes, that was the dress and PI I was thinking of. So NOT Spain, but rather Denmark. I, too, got the feeling that her comments about 'being judged' had to do with her decision to eliminate some of the African American men, because, let's face it, they're all judged on their decisions. This would be the first season, however, where we have an African American woman who may just feel more connected with the caucasian men. Yes, I could see that ruffling a few feathers.

Right now, she has the following black men remaining: Frederick (who IMO is a goner very soon due to her childhood memories of him) and Demario (who is a goner due to the GF).

Then there are Anthony (1-1 date in CA given a rose), Will (1-1 in Sweden, rose?), Eric (1-1 date in Denmark, rose?), Kenny and Josiah. Of these 5 men, I could see Anthony as having the best shot with her. To me, IMO, none of the others seem like they would be that great of a match, for various reasons (my own reasons, laugh out loud). But Anthony is younger (I think).

Just a comment: I like Kenny and Anthony's voices, but the sexiest one of all IMO is Bryan's. I could put his limo exit, first bilingual chit chat, and FIR acceptance vocals on a continuous loop and play them in my ear all night. To me, his voice is like a purring kitten. :yes: And few things in life get me quite like a purring kitten! But I digress..... Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 3806527698

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 3:00 pm

@MiaHawk totally agree with you here about the non connection with Josiah, Fred, Will, Anthony and Eric. Her body language is just not there. The only one she is seen having fun is Anthony. I think Fred is a good guy but nobody can force anyone, if the heart is not there, it is just not there. We forgot kenny but same for him. no connection.

I think Peter deep voice is sexy laugh out loud but Bryan for me is like a charming rascal and he knows how to play piano eh? whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun May 28, 2017 4:44 pm

HEA wrote:@MiaHawk totally agree with you here about the non connection with Josiah, Fred, Will, Anthony and Eric. Her body language is just not there. The only one she is seen having fun is Anthony. I think Fred is a good guy but nobody can force anyone, if the heart is not there, it is just not there. We forgot kenny but same for him. no connection.

I think Peter deep voice is sexy laugh out loud but Bryan for me is like a charming rascal and he knows how to play piano eh? whipped

Well, I have a baby grand in my home just waiting for his hands to come atinkling! cantstopl
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 7:14 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
HEA wrote:@MiaHawk totally agree with you here about the non connection with Josiah, Fred, Will, Anthony and Eric. Her body language is just not there. The only one she is seen having fun is Anthony. I think Fred is a good guy but nobody can force anyone, if the heart is not there, it is just not there. We forgot kenny but same for him. no connection.

Well, I have a baby grand in my home just waiting for his hands to come atinkling!  cantstopl

naughty naughtt miahawk hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 2:38 pm

So excited to finally see some more of these guys tonight! If I am right with my scorecard, of the main players, Bryan and Anthony will not have a date tonight. So bummer there, but hoping to learn to like some more guys. Also hoping for some great previews to work on! Is anyone going to be online during the program?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 4:13 pm

moonchild wrote:So excited to finally see some more of these guys tonight!  If I am right with my scorecard, of the main players, Bryan and Anthony will not have a date tonight.  So bummer there, but hoping to learn to like some more guys.  Also hoping for some great previews to work on!  Is anyone going to be online during the program?

I might be for some but it's in the middle of the night for me

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 29, 2017 5:34 pm

sophienette wrote:
moonchild wrote:So excited to finally see some more of these guys tonight!  If I am right with my scorecard, of the main players, Bryan and Anthony will not have a date tonight.  So bummer there, but hoping to learn to like some more guys.  Also hoping for some great previews to work on!  Is anyone going to be online during the program?

It will be a middle of the night for me too.
Hey @sophienette Smiley
Still in France?

I'm watching Rach season unspoiled and i'm so loving it.
I was laughing so hard during first epi.
I will join sleuthing after epi 3 cause I just like to get to know them and pick my top 4 or 6 before coming here.
After only one epi, I can say that Rach is right up there with Ali and Jasmine as my all time favorite bachette ever. She might even be my top 1 but we'll see how the season goes.
She is just so real, fun, expressive and beautiful and smart and everything in between.

Oh I almost forgot why I writing this post.
Do we have live viewing links? Where can I find that pretty please?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 5:57 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
sophienette wrote:

It will be a middle of the night for me too.
Hey @sophienette Smiley
Still in France?

I'm watching Rach season unspoiled and i'm so loving it.
I was laughing so hard during first epi.
I will join sleuthing after epi 3 cause I just like to get to know them and pick my top 4 or 6 before coming here.
After only one epi, I can say that Rach is right up there with Ali and Jasmine as my all time favorite bachette ever. She might even be my top 1 but we'll see how the season goes.
She is just so real, fun, expressive and beautiful and smart and everything in between.

Oh I almost forgot why I writing this post.
Do we have live viewing links? Where can I find that pretty please?

Rarely in France Smiley

I actually live in Ireland! Cant wait for you to join in the sleuthing!

I usually try this first:

http://www.stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-states/abc-live-streaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara