SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 24 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:02 pm

oooooooooooooooo she went for the 1st kiss for sure!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 10:03 pm

They fit really well together. I love their connection, but the lack of being over the top all over each other. I feel like we just watched a first date that could happen IRL, well maybe not the fireworks, but the rest. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon May 29, 2017 10:05 pm

I can't ever recall a Bachelorette letting one of the contestants drive. Relinquishing the power early screams frontrunner.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:06 pm

Got goose-pimples watching the 1-1, and a huge smile watching Dean and Rachel too!
But it's 2 AM and I am not so keen on the upcoming drama Smiley

Goodnight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:07 pm

i have this Rachel VO: he gets me from within........

I think he has it all.... interlectual, emotional, physical

he looks a little bit stiff but i think it is cameras.... and of course he says the right things which are a little bit too right laugh out loud

but i agree with @stuckinsc.... it will take a lot to catch up for the others

peter gave her a long last impression... she will now compare all the guys to what she felt with peter...

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 10:08 pm

You are so right, Stuckinsc. It was just nice! She left nothing to the imagination on if she wanted a kiss. And you are right, he is not all over her. Just a normal first kiss.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 10:09 pm

Night, Sophie!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 10:12 pm

I am not a Lakers fan, but Kareem is a legend and cancer survivor, admirable man. His body, he looks twice as tall as Rachel.

DeMario is not impressing me. Rachel is loving the smarmy guy.

Basketball, BTW, not baseball giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:16 pm

so it is all about demario

i am going to have the rose
i am super confident
r has her eyes on him but she thinks he is cocky

blah blah meh

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 10:17 pm

Kareem is amazingly tall next to the others. How tall is Rachel, does anyone know?
What a thrill for those guys (and R) to meet him.

Put a bunch of men in a sporting situation and the testosterone level goes up 100%!

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 10:18 pm

Alex, you are still hot, but seriously, man buns are not cute, IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara