SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 37 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:03 pm

moonchild wrote:Eric has been very abrasive with a lot of the guys.

I know he is annoying. I mean I would not like a guy around me like that. But I think he plays on their nerves because he talks too much about himself.

big freaking deal... some talk, some show their muscles....

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:05 pm

well... i did not see much of peter, except the torrid kiss... i did dot see much of bryan, except the hot kiss... i did not see much of dean, except the sweet kiss....

did I miss something about them? dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:08 pm

You have to remember they are stuck with each 24 hours a day every day.
Lee likes to push buttons and finds it easy to push Eric's. Eric also over reacts and responds in an immature manner. He should just walk away and let Lee pick on someone else.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 37 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:09 pm

No, that was about it.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 37 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:09 pm

well that was another useless episode imo
that is truly stupid this to be continued..... honest, it is totally pointless and ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:11 pm

ITA Wasted episodes, as far as I am concerned. And, nothing as far as previews.

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:12 pm

moonchild wrote:You have to remember they are stuck with each 24 hours a day every day.
Lee likes to push buttons and finds it easy to push Eric's.  Eric also over reacts and responds in an immature manner.  He should just walk away and let Lee pick on someone else.

I totally agree that eric is a drama queen and does not know how to handle critics.
however, I do not find it cool that guys just put the guy under the train when they do not know where he is coming from. they know only a superficial side of him and i do not like they badmouth about him to rachel.
either way, there is no winners.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:13 pm

yeah. no material at all.

however i think rachel said something while kissing peter that made me mmmm something about not wanting to go back or finish or ????

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:14 pm

HEA wrote:
moonchild wrote:You have to remember they are stuck with each 24 hours a day every day.
Lee likes to push buttons and finds it easy to push Eric's.  Eric also over reacts and responds in an immature manner.  He should just walk away and let Lee pick on someone else.

I totally agree that eric is a drama queen and does not know how to handle critics.
however, I do not find it cool that guys just put the guy under the train when they do not know where he is coming from. they know only a superficial side of him and i do not like they badmouth about him to rachel.
either way, there is no winners.

I know these guys are short timers, so I take all of this with a grain of salt.

ETA: Eric will make it longer than the guys stirring up the trouble.

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:16 pm

HEA wrote:yeah. no material at all.

however i think rachel said something while kissing peter that made me mmmm something about not wanting to go back or finish or ????

Yes, does this mean there is no one that she wants to go back to more than she wants to be with Peter?

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:18 pm

@moonchild yes. obviously he stayed up to Denmark. The segment makes me thing that it is as far as he goes. but yes, lee, bryce and iggy will leave before him.

so far i truly do not enjoy the choice of the guys except maybe 4 or 5..... hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:20 pm

moonchild wrote:
HEA wrote:yeah. no material at all.

Yes, does this mean there is no one that she wants to go back to more than she wants to be with Peter?

dunno. also bryan definitely said that rachel has no issue to share and discuss with him so we know by that that there is way more than physical.

bryan, dean and peter definitely do not like the drama. peter was laughing behind his hands with iggy drama and bryan was rolling his eyes

however i saw will and kenny defend eric.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara