SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 36 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:32 pm

rachel is making fun of the pompadour brice

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:36 pm

HEA wrote:i really do not like rat guys......................... jonathan and lee

It was Bryce, not Jonathan.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:37 pm

so raven liked dean....
another liked jonathan the firefighter
raven reported that lee and jonathan said eric was not there for the right reasons
rachel was surprised and wants to explore it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:37 pm

moonchild wrote:
HEA wrote:i really do not like rat guys......................... jonathan and lee

It was Bryce, not Jonathan.

oh yes... you are right.... they have so little time to none that i mismatch their names all the time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:41 pm

and here is the bonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:46 pm

my gosh................ i hate gangbang like that
leave everyone alone for peter's sake
i truly dislike men drama and rats
eric is definitely not the most likable guy but WTH those guys do not know each other enough to make judgement

so rose GD goes to Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Lee has snake in his DNA.....ha-ha! He is a snake in the grass.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:51 pm

Rachel liiikes Dean. Eric too.
Kenny has really grown on me. Wasn't expecting to like him, but his funny commentary is always A1.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:53 pm

iggy is also ratting eric

what the heck with those guys???????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:55 pm

lee now...............

no duh :headbanging

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:55 pm

Eric has been very abrasive with a lot of the guys.

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:01 pm

TO BE CONTINUED....................................................................

OMG... racial issues next episode

and we see rachel crying (I know what people are going to say about me and the decisions I am making) so it is in LA not in Switzerland then!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara