SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 40 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Rach doesn't like V for whatever reason idk, why in the world does she need to say anything regarding her? She didn't trash her and that's all the graciousness I needed anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:39 pm

This is my thoughts: You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down. Don't burn bridges needlessly. JMO
Bach Nation might be a growing faction, but the leads and couples are a much smaller subset. It's always good to have support because you never know when you will need it. Kindness is free and gives back in multitudes. Pettiness costs the person being petty more than the person/s it's aimed at.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:46 pm

ReneeM wrote:Rachel does not have to kiss Vanessa's a*s. Rachel does not have to wish her well. Rachel does not have to acknowledge Vanessa's existence! This entire season Rachel's acknowledged that woman's existence on the show a grand total of once, during that IG live to confirm that she doesn't like her. IMO She has nothing nice to say about Vanessa, so last night, she said nothing. Which is what I wanted her to do during that IG live so I'm not seeing the issue tbh. I can't remember guys from Jojo's season wishing her well with Jordan. Or Kaitlyn with Shawn. All JMO.

No IA Rachel doesn't have to do anything she wants to do. It's MY opinion that she's being rude and inconsiderate for not wishing the engaged couple happiness. Some guys from JoJo's season that weren't the next lead didn't matter, they have shown their true colours as well. She is the next lead. People have different morals in life, personally I like to be kind and considerate no matter how much I dislike someone. That's my opinion. I personally don't care what Rachel does or doesn't do, for discussion purpose, it's MY opinion that she is setting an example, screw you I don't like you attitude, which I personally don't care for.

She will have her plate full of negative comments from SM viewers, hopefully she can let it all slide without lashing back at them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is my thoughts: You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down. Don't burn bridges needlessly. JMO
Bach Nation might be a growing faction, but the leads and couples are a much smaller subset. It's always good to have support because you never know when you will need it. Kindness is free and gives back in multitudes. Pettiness costs the person being petty more than the person/s it's aimed at.
JMOAA
Total disagree in this context. Nick did his best to embarrass the first lead he sexed and has only been rewarded by this show IMO. Petty on and on and on, Rach IMO laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:54 pm

He sexed?? More like they.

The first lead was so embarrassed she capitalized on her FS activities with the F2 before choosing the F1 and lying to him about it by writing a book and making an appearance on his own show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:55 pm

IMO her wishing Nick well in the future is good enough for me. I personally can't fake it with someone I don't like and don't see why I should have to.

Rachel will have to cross her bridge of negitivity she will and is receiving as the lead. Happens every season, IMO this one will be no different.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He sexed?? More like they.

The first lead was so embarrassed she capitalized on her FS activities with the F2 before choosing the F1 and lying to him about it by writing a book and making an appearance on his own show.
Yep, she was a willing participant and made some serious lemonade from this situation IMO. Good point and good luck to all the other 20+ (probably IMO) he's enjoyed too, including Rachel.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Rachel is the ette. No pettiness is needed at this point. Move along & be the bigger person. If you're gonna congratulate Nick include his fiance. I don't care how much you hate her. It's called being respectful. I still find Rachel very entitled that she got the gig. I don't find her humble about this experience at all. Her aura gives me Andi vibes. Must be an attorney thing. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:02 pm

Has it been confirmed he had sex with Rachel?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Has it been confirmed he had sex with Rachel?

I have no idea, I'm not Steve who seems to hide under their beds laugh out loud I assume yes though.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:05 pm

I don't think he did, fwiw...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Billysmom wrote:I don't think he did, fwiw...
That's the one thing I've seen no one else question. Not even a little. Her full body PJs sure were cute, though.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911