SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 41 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This is my thoughts: You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down. Don't burn bridges needlessly. JMO
Bach Nation might be a growing faction, but the leads and couples are a much smaller subset. It's always good to have support because you never know when you will need it. Kindness is free and gives back in multitudes. Pettiness costs the person being petty more than the person/s it's aimed at.
JMOAA
Total disagree in this context. Nick did his best to embarrass the first lead he sexed and has only been rewarded by this show IMO. Petty on and on and on, Rach IMO laugh out loud

IMO it takes two.
I don't think one of the parties was assaulting another.
I don't think one of the parties was unconscious or a brain dead receptacle.
Perhaps if CH had handled that ATFR differently things would have followed differently.
History is what it is.
It appears the people involved have moved on. They have made amends, whereas it appears some following them are still harboring the issue. That's ok.
The current situation has nothing to do with the old history of another cast person with a past cast person anymore than if a cast person had a past history of unfaithfulness etc. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by mercieme Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:23 pm

I find deciphering who slept with who very strange as IMO it takes away nothing from the outcome that the lead is now with the F1. I am simply not interested because it's not my body & therefore not my business. But to each their own....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:25 pm

It's funny, that is one FRC where the lead actually did make the right choice for HER. How ironic? Looking back, That's at least one ATFR Nick didn't get screwed!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:37 pm

Mike Fleiss   @fleissmeister
Our ratings were so HUGE for last night's #TheBachelorFinale that we broke all the Nielsen boxes in the U.S. #historicness
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:39 pm

Finally caught up on the finale, nick and vanessa will not last IMO. Even dana weiss said so during her periscopes that they werent getting married. Just bad vibes all around on the atfr as well imo. And i dont think rachel owes vanessa anything. She wasnt there for vanessa, she was there for Nick. Vanessa is insignificant to her life imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:43 pm

hae1001 wrote:Finally caught up on the finale, nick and vanessa will not last IMO. Even dana weiss said so during her periscopes that they werent getting married. Just bad vibes all around on the atfr as well imo. And i dont think rachel owes vanessa anything. She wasnt there for vanessa, she was there for Nick. Vanessa is insignificant to her life imo.

I think Rachel will probably get a dose of Nick's medicine when she picks someone who is not a fan favorite. Happens every season, TPTB have a tried and true recipe, they want poop; they want drama; they want cat/dog fights. Last nights mess was just another example. White guy comes on, says "he's going black and won't go back" WTF? Dude color shouldn't matter. And.I.don't.care.if.it.was.a.joke.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 41 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:46 pm

I don't care if it was a joke either, that was pretty stupid IMHO.

Rachel IMO will also come to understand the meaning of a bad edit when her F1 comes across like a jackass and she continues to chase him. I will see how she handles that criticism if that happens.

Vanessa mentioned in one of the interviews, if SM bother's her Nick brings her back down. Hopefully Rachel will have someone that can do that same, she'll need it IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:55 pm

I really enjoyed the proposal and definitely saw a real depth of emotion from both of them. CH is such an azz....vanessa said Im so nervous before walking into FRC ...his answer...you should be!

I dont know if theyll make it or not, but I definitely see a potential as i think they'll put a lot of effort into it and they both have good communication skills.

CH Asked some ridiculous questions at the ATFR .... like he wants them to fail. Jimmy Kimmel was much more realistic and natural and they thrived in That environment. Cant wait to watch him on DWTS. I really enjoyed this season and will be taking a pass on the ette.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:56 pm

After all CH's huffing and puffing last night, I found his final comments on Nightline last night bizarre. (For those who don't want to watch through to the end of the segment, Chris bascially says regarding N&V, "I know them to be in love and I know them to be happy right now. Why not just wish them well?" EXACTLY, Chris! :headbanging )

source

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 41 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:03 pm

Congrats to Nick and Vanessa! All the best to them!

When she got purposed did you all see how her lipstick change colors ? It really showed how the editing was this season.

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 41 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:05 pm

SunnyRachel wrote:Congrats to Nick and Vanessa! All the best to them!

When she got purposed did you all see how her lipstick change colors ? It really showed how the editing was this season.

Continuity is a problem when filming; at one point at the beginning of the LCD Vanessa's hands were bare; the next scene she had thick gloves on; same goes for the FRC, I noticed that her lipstick had "worn off" and voila it was back again. I think it was Ashley H who said that they had to do her FRC over because she kept making mistakes. I believe they do many takes and then decide which one comes off the best way for their edit.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 41 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:25 pm

Hello, everyone! I'm emerging from my little snow cave over on the unspoiled side. I can't say that I'm in the least surprised that Nick picked Vanessa. She seemed like a front-runner early on, and the probable pick for perhaps the last third of the season. I loved Raven from the get-go and was pleased to see her make it so far.

So congratulations to the happy couple. I think that Nick got exactly what he wanted, which is a passionate, strong-willed, opinionated woman who is not a pushover. Whether that is what will make him happy in the long run remains to be seen. But at least he will get his chance to try to make it work.

As for the Rachel/Vanessa situation -- one thing that struck me about Rachel during the season is that she made a concerted effort to stay out of the Corinne drama when the majority of the house was upset with her. Now there are a number of reasons why she could have done that, but my vibe at the time was that Rachel had a "not my circus, not my monkeys" attitude about it. She knew no good could come of getting involved. So that colors my view of whatever went down between Rachel and Vanessa. My take is that Rachel would not have sought trouble, and would only have "gone there" under great provocation.

My take on Vanessa is that she fell hard for Nick early on, and that this raised a lot of insecurities within her. I think this colored her later interactions with her fellow housemates. She didn't seem to take kindly to any threats of competition from the other women. I could easily see her lashing out at someone that she perceived as a threat to her relationship with Nick.

I also think that Rachel has no desire to be two-faced. So instead of saying something negative about Vanessa, she said nothing.

All of this is JMO, of course, and based on observation combined with a fair amount of speculation.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911