SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 42 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:30 pm

hae1001 wrote:Finally caught up on the finale, nick and vanessa will not last IMO. Even dana weiss said so during her periscopes that they werent getting married. Just bad vibes all around on the atfr as well imo. And i dont think rachel owes vanessa anything. She wasnt there for vanessa, she was there for Nick. Vanessa is insignificant to her life imo.

I always find it amusing how everyone knows what's going to happen with a couple more the the actual couple does.  Maybe Nick and Vanessa will make it, maybe they won't, the only ones to know the answer to that is the couple themselves, and time.

I personally think they have a decent shot at lasting.  I'm basing my opinion on their excellent communication skills, and that they're realistic of the challenges they face, like coming out of the bachelor bubble, moving, etc.  Time will tell, but I wish them well, they make such a beautiful couple.

Last edited by Max64 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:31 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Mike Fleiss   @fleissmeister
Our ratings were so HUGE for last night's #TheBachelorFinale that we broke all the Nielsen boxes in the U.S. #historicness

I'd love to see the ratings since Nielsen is behind on releasing them and many of the ratings sites are pissed about it.

http://deadline.com/2017/03/tv-ratings-delayed-again-nielsen-the-bachelor-the-voice-deadline-advisory-1202042998/

Last edited by umngirl on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 42 87b72b10 historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 42 86669110 historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:35 pm

@umngirl i was literally just coming to post the same thing laugh out loud. Nielson had a power outage this weekend and they are still having technical issues due to it. The bachelor had nothing to do with it laugh out loud.

Last edited by hae1001 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:35 pm

It's interesting that when one says they won't last, imo it justifies another's thinking who shares the same opinion. Same as if one says they think they can make it. One opinion is not right or wrong. I don't know whether it will last or not. What I do believe I saw on Kimmel, GMA, and Live with Kelly, was two people who looked genuinely happy and relaxed and was all smiles. I enjoyed their interviews. I saw no fakeness with N and V and I've felt like that all season. Twt as with all couples who go through this process. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:35 pm

All I have to say is: Finland is beautiful.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:37 pm

Amethyst wrote:Hello, everyone! I'm emerging from my little snow cave over on the unspoiled side. I can't say that I'm in the least surprised that Nick picked Vanessa. She seemed like a front-runner early on, and the probable pick for perhaps the last third of the season. I loved Raven from the get-go and was pleased to see her make it so far.

So congratulations to the happy couple. I think that Nick got exactly what he wanted, which is a passionate, strong-willed, opinionated woman who is not a pushover. Whether that is what will make him happy in the long run remains to be seen. But at least he will get his chance to try to make it work.

As for the Rachel/Vanessa situation -- one thing that struck me about Rachel during the season is that she made a concerted effort to stay out of the Corinne drama when the majority of the house was upset with her. Now there are a number of reasons why she could have done that, but my vibe at the time was that Rachel had a "not my circus, not my monkeys" attitude about it. She knew no good could come of getting involved. So that colors my view of whatever went down between Rachel and Vanessa. My take is that Rachel would not have sought trouble, and would only have "gone there" under great provocation.

My take on Vanessa is that she fell hard for Nick early on, and that this raised a lot of insecurities within her. I think this colored her later interactions with her fellow housemates. She didn't seem to take kindly to any threats of competition from the other women. I could easily see her lashing out at someone that she perceived as a threat to her relationship with Nick.

I also think that Rachel has no desire to be two-faced. So instead of saying something negative about Vanessa, she said nothing.

All of this is JMO, of course, and based on observation combined with a fair amount of speculation.

great to have you join us on this side! I've occasionally lurked on the unspoiled side and have enjoyed reading your speculation and analysis which attempts to see below the surface Smiley I agree with your take here particularly the bolded.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:40 pm

Max64 wrote:
hae1001 wrote:Finally caught up on the finale, nick and vanessa will not last IMO. Even dana weiss said so during her periscopes that they werent getting married. Just bad vibes all around on the atfr as well imo. And i dont think rachel owes vanessa anything. She wasnt there for vanessa, she was there for Nick. Vanessa is insignificant to her life imo.

I always find it amusing how everyone knows what's going to happen with a couple more the the actual couple does.  Maybe Nick and Vanessa will make it, maybe they won't, the only ones to know the answer to that is the couple themselves, and time.

I personally think they have a decent shot at lasting.  I'm basing my opinion on their excellent communication skills, and that they're realistic the challenges they face, like coming out of the bachelor bubble, moving, etc.  Time will tell, but I wish them well, they make such a beautiful couple.
Exactly! Maybe someone is secretly recording their private conversations and can hear every word. That's how they know. historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 42 3806527698

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Finland was gorgeous, Mia.

I agree with Max that Nick and Vanessa seem to have great communication skills. I am notoriously bad at predicting whether a couple will last or not, so it's best if I not go there, laugh out loud.

I'm not normally one to notice continuity errors, but they were absolutely glaring last night. The tape on/tape off of the Mercedes badge was driving me batty.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:42 pm

@quietpal i never said it justified my opinion. I was just pointing out that even people that actually know nick and are friends with him are saying the relationship is not leading to marriage and that this was essentially all nicks ticket to dwts.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Alanna wrote:Rach doesn't like V for whatever reason idk, why in the world does she need to say anything regarding her? She didn't trash her and that's all the graciousness I needed anyway.

Actually I'm very curious why we're discussing only how Rachel talked about wishing Nick happiness when CH asked her about any thoughts about Nick's ending and we're not discussing Raven and the fact that she pretty much said exactly the same things simply in different words when asked the same question about the ending/the couple...

she only referred to Nick "I'm really happy you found your happy ending, and you didn't end up rejected" she did not acknowledge Vanessa or wish her the best she said "it doesn't mean I wish any ill will on your relationship because you didn't choose me"
when CH asked her if she thinks they'll end up married she discussed how both are both very passionate people and passionate about each other and she can see church bells and them solidifying their relationship

Both Raven and Rachel wished Nick well and said they were happy he found his happiness...no mention of wishes for Vanessa.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Raven did mention Vanessa. She said "Nick and Vanessa are very passionate" and that she can definitely see the church bells ringing with them. She was way more gracious than Rachel, IMO.

Last edited by Cila51290 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:08 pm

hae1001 wrote:@quietpal i never said it justified my opinion. I was just pointing out that even people that actually know nick and are friends with him are saying the relationship is not leading to marriage and that this was essentially all nicks ticket to dwts.
Gotcha! thumbsup I wasn't directing my comment towards you. As far as friends, how do they know? Are they fortune tellers?

Last edited by quietpal on Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911