SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 45 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:12 pm

Nick is doing DWts so any living situation is going to a little different for now than the couples that didn't go on the show and had already set a place to live right off the bat.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:16 pm

I think there are a lot of things up for grabs due their circumstances: DWTS, Canadian/USA, jobs. It's a hassle to settle in one place and decide you don't like it and pick up and move again. There isn't a hurry being its day one post show. I'm sure they will figure it out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:17 pm

Has Nick ever said what his future goals are (other than DWTS)? Like a real job? Seems like a "pragmatist" (Sharleen's word, not mine. I don't see Nick as a pragmatist at all. But Sharleen knows Nick better than I ever will, so I defer to her word) would have some sort of plan. Vanessa seems willing to uproot her life and move to be with him. But, I'm confused as to what that entails exactly. Anyone?

I am neither a fan or a hater. I'm just a viewer sitting on the sidelines trying to understand 2 people that I do not know.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:19 pm

Apparently, he is trying to start a male grooming business. I do not know the details or anything other than that. I am sure one of the members that follow this more closely can fill you in.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:20 pm

What is a male grooming business. Excuse my ignorance.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:21 pm

Maybe I misunderstood but I thought Vanessa made clear in one of the interviews today (I think it was Live with Kelly I) that she will leave Montreal and move to US. And Nick followed that with saying he is sure there will be lots of visits to Montreal because her family is important to Vanessa.

Nick referred last night to "going through channels" which I took to mean visa issues for Vanessa to come to US. GA has explained before the rules on Canadian citizens only being allowed to leave Canada for a certain period of time.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:23 pm

That little mean girl squad is going to have to get out of their high school girl mentality soon, and it'll be ugly. They could've easily had their episode off social media, but they thrive on negativity and getting social media bullies to back them up. I'd be embarrassed to have them rooting for me, tbh. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:25 pm

Late to the party but about a few contestants not wishing the couple well...
My kids play sports. After every single game, win or lose, they have to acknowledge the other team and shake hands with every player and coaches. Is that kissing a$s? I don't think so. It's called good sportsmanship and being gracious. If a bunch of teenage boys can do so, why can't a supposedly mature accomplished 30 something woman do that?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:30 pm

First what I came for last night  Rachel the men.  I though it was a fun twist that energized an otherwise awkward night of tv.  Rachel looked gorgeous and handled a weird situation well.  Pumped for her season. And I LOVE her  infectious laugh and energy.  JMO.

My other thoughts:

CH and TPTB probably know things about the couple and were majorly fishing hoping to get some juicy drama or blow up out of Vanessa IMO.

Nick looked pissed and disengaged but he often does to me, could just be because Rachel was getting some of his spotlight though IMO.  That wouldn’t surprise me.

I like Vanessa from the early season eps I watched.  They hit us over the head with signs that this is a house of cards  (IMO) and maybe that's ok because IMO I think Vanessa seems awesome and really wanting a partner and I think she deserves so much better than moving to LA away from her close family ties to be with a self-absorbed, no-career fame chaser.  JMO.

If they're meant to be and turn out to happy together good for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:35 pm

Reading all the posts and thinking about how karma works, last year Nick was on social media and podcasts bashing Jojo & Jordan's relationship and the guys on her season, unfollowed Jojo who to my knowledge has not said one bad thing about him. Now he is having a taste of his own medicine and he is retweeting tweets that defends his relationship....

If these girls are truly wishing ill of Nick's relationship am just going to say Karma is a bitch.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:39 pm

Dessler wrote:Reading all the post and thinking about how karma works, last year Nick was on social media and podcasts bashing Jojo & Jordan's relationship and the guys on her season, unfollowed Jojo who to my knowledge has not said one bad thing about him. Now he is having a taste of what not being supportive feels and retweeting tweets that defends his relationship....

If these girls are truly wishing ill of Nick's relationship am just going to say Karma is a bitch.

FACTS! Nick talked CASH SH*T about Jojo/Jordan every chance he got. Sometimes he'd make outright statements and other times it was *wink wink nudge nudge* but he never passed up the opportunity to let it be known how he felt, negatively.

ETA: I just don't understand what makes V/N so special that they're somehow above the treatment that the final couple usually gets. **EDIT**At least these girls have kept it cute-ish and not put them directly on blast. All JMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:42 pm

MiaHawk wrote:What is a male grooming business. Excuse my ignorance.

Men's grooming products include things like facial washes, shaving cream, beard balm/oil. From early talk about it, it sounded like Birchbox for men which is a monthly box subscription.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911