SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:11 pm

@AllAboutLove Where did Eric get 1 on 1 in episode 3? the only 1 on 1 was to Anthony

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:16 pm

@reason Eric has only got a 1on1 in Ep 6 as far as I know. My post was comparing Eric to Nick and that Nick also got a 1on1 in Ep 6 and stated that Nick also got one in ep 3 too so a bit different from Eric who didn't as far as I know.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:48 pm

julychild wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I liked his interaction with Rachel on AFTR and since he is from MD, I  will be rooting for my hometown boy, we have never won this thing before. Bring home the girl,  Eric!

Root away, but you won't be "winning" this time, as well. Smiley

@julychild, why do say so....I am just curious if you have any insider information that makes you think so, TYIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:00 pm

mercieme wrote:
julychild wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I liked his interaction with Rachel on AFTR and since he is from MD, I  will be rooting for my hometown boy, we have never won this thing before. Bring home the girl,  Eric!

@julychild, why do say so....I am just curious if you have any insider information that makes you think so, TYIA.

Uhh, no info at all. Was just kidding around.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:19 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@lexforlife I'd be ok with an Eric F1.  

Wasn't there supposed to be some drama with him and the other guys and they're complaining about him to Rachel?  Or am I thinking of someone else?  If so, he could totally help fit into my wanting us to finally have a villain F1 on the ette.  laugh out loud

LOL I kind of root for the underdogs, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:43 pm

I'm rooting for Eric whether he is F1 or not. I liked him the most of the guys from ATFR and from what has been sleuthed about his so far he seems like a really genuine guy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f525 take: Rachel's not really into Eric IMO. Both her and TPTB know how much heat she'd catch for not having a black guy in the F4 though. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:56 pm

ReneeM wrote:Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f525 take: Rachel's not really into Eric IMO. Both her and TPTB know how much heat she'd catch for not having a black guy in the F4 though. All JMO.

I agree with this. Hence why I was saying all along no way he's eliminated. It's unfortunate but it is what it is. I'm excited to see him HTD. :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f525 take: Rachel's not really into Eric IMO. Both her and TPTB know how much heat she'd catch for not having a black guy in the F4 though. All JMO.

ITA . I think he's really her F3 but might get to F2 depending on how her relationship goes with the other guys and depending on whether they are positioning him as TB for next season imo. tptb would be peeing their pants to get a black guy vs. white guy face off for her finale aka ratings gold.
imo Eric is her "friendzone" guy.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:01 pm

julychild wrote:

Got it, no "winning" .
@ladybug, I hope he is not depicted as a villain, too many crazies on the internet, will hurt his work .

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:10 pm

I think Eric will be very invested in Rachel and likely it not be reciprocated at the end and get his heart broken. Just a feeling.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:14 pm

@AllAboutLove He might be let go at F3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99