SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:18 pm

@lexforlife....just for you giggling  I found this comment under a Rachel IG fan page from someone that has met Eric in RL.

bachelorette_obsession Guys I want you to know I've met Eric at 2 different events, and he was the nicest, kindest guy there. That's why I love him
Source

Seriously y'all surprised that folks can tell already from the 2 pics we got that Eric is friend zoned; one of the pics was blurred and the other they were sitting where she was IMO whispering into his ears which IMO prolly she didn't want the audio picked up. There were pics from another HTD that folks said were friend zoned until 1 other pic came out that gave folks hope there was more connection. The point being we don't have apples to apples comparison yet for all HTDs just yet IMO. IMHO, I do believe sometimes folks see want they want to see in these pics, that is if folks believe there is a love connection then they will observe a love connection, jmho.

On another note, I may be in the minority with this opinion but the thinking that another POC would bring another POC into the F4 just for the sake of societal optics is not something I think Rachel would do but what the heck do I know....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:25 pm

For reasons, I'd be very surprised if she took Eric to F2 and he wasn't the one. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:25 pm

emusha wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f525 take: Rachel's not really into Eric IMO. Both her and TPTB know how much heat she'd catch for not having a black guy in the F4 though. All JMO.

ITA . I think he's really her F3 but might get to F2 depending on how her relationship goes with the other guys and depending on whether they are positioning him as TB for next season imo. tptb would be peeing their pants to get a black guy vs. white guy face off for her finale aka ratings gold.
imo Eric is her "friendzone" guy.

True!! That's why I am sure that he will be F2 (Eric). What a dramatic finale it would be... laugh out loud

#TeamPeter Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f495
#TeamRachel Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:36 pm

mercieme wrote:@lexforlife....just for you giggling  I found this comment under a Rachel IG fan page from someone that has met Eric in RL.

bachelorette_obsession Guys I want you to know I've met Eric at 2 different events, and he was the nicest, kindest guy there. That's why I love him
Source

beatingheart  I  knew he had to be kind and nice to motivate people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:45 pm

I agree that pics do not tell us the whole story, I find it interesting how we read body language and the different opinions on it. Most noted the lack of chemistry between Rachel/Jack after pic/vids came out and also some called Vanessa the F1 after their first date pic was out. Its interesting what can be picked up sometimes. JMO.

Last edited by Carine on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:46 pm

lexforlife wrote:
mercieme wrote:@lexforlife....just for you giggling  I found this comment under a Rachel IG fan page from someone that has met Eric in RL.

Source

beatingheart  I  knew he had to be kind and nice to motivate people.

He may be kind and nice but if she is not feeling it, that how love goes. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:46 pm

ReneeM wrote:Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f525 take: Rachel's not really into Eric IMO. Both her and TPTB know how much heat she'd catch for not having a black guy in the F4 though. All JMO.

I disagree. He might not be the F1 but I think she likes him well enough for him to still be there. IMO Rachel is not the type of person to keep someone and a MOC for that matter as a token.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:47 pm

No way Eric's F2 IMO. If he goes that far he's F1. He's F3/F4 IMO. Him and Dean are interchangeable to me at those spots. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Dessler wrote:

I disagree. He might not be the F1 but I think she likes him well enough for him to still be there. IMO Rachel is not the type of person to keep someone and a MOC for that matter as a token.

TBTP run the show if they tell her to do something she will do it. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:51 pm

I am not saying he is F2 or whatever, idc. I just disagree with saying he is in the F4 because is black.

ETA: Eric is a good-looking young man, i don't think she needs the producers to tell her to keep him. He is no different from Peter, similar jobs and easy on the eyes. JMO

Last edited by Dessler on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:53 pm

If Rachel keeps Eric for the sole purpose of being told to, because of the colour of his skin, she will be going down the tubes as far as my opinion of her goes.

What happened to the bada$$ lawyer doesn't take any crap from anyone? Sorry that IMO is not a battle that I would give into especially if I was black.

@Carine I totally agree with your post, re body language. For me from the little that we have, I like what I see between Eric and Rachel. They looked relaxed when they were talking at the cafe, and the night shot was pretty sweet IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:55 pm

Dessler wrote:I am not saying he is F2 or whatever, idc. I just disagree with saying he is in the F4 because is black.

ETA: Eric is a good-looking young man, i don't think she needs the producers to tell her to keep him. He is no different from Peter, similar jobs and easy on the eyes. JMO
:claphands

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99