SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Tue May 09, 2017 11:02 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Links gone but the numbers are identical to above (May 8) from what I see.  So someone had access to his SM to remove the link.

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 083c8723-8c5b-45f6-892e-9cff95ff625b_zpsdmwvblxb
My SC

Just watch, Eric had access to his own sm and removed that link. We've been watching for so many seasons and these things always end up to be that plain and simple. When we notice a questionable change in a sm account,that person did it. They didn't get a rose at the last ceremony.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 09, 2017 11:03 am

@reason The link is no longer on his IG, but my point is if I go to the Amazon link, it's still active. People can still buy his book. Why would he take that link off his IG if he is still selling the book.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 11:04 am

emusha wrote:I'd also say he's out - maybe his contract states that he can't sell his own items using ABC attention while he's on the show? does that even make sense?

I think Eric if he's out is def a next Bach contender! I've put this argument forth before as well - the chances of a POC getting to F3 is NOT very high with most seasons so if they want a poc as bach esp a black man anytime soon - they'd take advantage of this season. Many of the black/poc candidates on the bette usually don't get beyond F6/F5 at the farthest

Yep.  Makes a lot of sense to me.  But I def don't buy the coincidence in timing of the link disappearing IMO. For whatever reason, someone obviously logged into this account and if it's not Eric, why now vs any other time during filming?  Very suspect given the timing.  JMO

Last edited by relaxing on Tue May 09, 2017 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 11:04 am

@GuardianAngel Maybe because ABC asked him to?  can be simple as that. Why did he not do that when he was home? but to do it now when there was a RC yesterday? I say IMHO he is out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 11:08 am

julychild wrote:
Just watch, Eric had access to his own sm and removed that link. We've been watching for so many seasons and these things always end up to be that plain and simple. When we notice a questionable change in a sm account,that person did it. They didn't get a rose at the last ceremony.

This is a very valid point, well said IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 09, 2017 11:11 am

@sportsgirl76 cantstopl funny about Bryan and sloppy seconds

I know that there has to be something about social media accounts in the contracts cos we know for years ppl that go on the show turn off sm till they're back and some years back they weren't even allowed to post about this show...there's a chance that tptb went the other way with how important sm became for this show and wrote in more control over ppl's social media /rights to ask the contestant to do something during filming period-while the show is airing... all jmo

ITA @julychild - likely the simplest explanation i.e. Eric changed his own bio on IG is true...a bio is a personal thing to edit imo

Last edited by emusha on Tue May 09, 2017 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 09, 2017 11:11 am

May be he is actually out and he didn't want people to think that he was an "opportunist" who just wanted to sell a book. His book is still on sale but he just don't want to promote it on his IG anymore. imo.

#TeamPeter Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1f495
#TeamRachel Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 11:13 am

@TLTF Your post is the simplest reason IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 09, 2017 11:14 am

TLTF wrote:May be he is actually out and he didn't want people to think that he was an "opportunist" who just wanted to sell a book. His book is still on sale but he just don't want to promote it on his IG anymore. imo.

The contestants are becoming smarter. Someone wrote that Will, Dean and another contestant has "fictional character" in their IG bio. They are preparing their followers for the upcoming edit. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 09, 2017 11:15 am

I don't see what ABC has to do with anything. Contestants start shilling on the plane on their way home, changing their contact info to press@ laugh out loud

Maybe he's the F1 and won't have time to promote his book. laugh out loud

It's always been my belief sloppy seconds swept her off her feet,with the kiss so there's that too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 09, 2017 11:17 am

@ElonM woah! how do they know what the edit will be like before it airs laugh out loud
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 11:19 am

@GuardianAngel I am sorry but I believe he is out because he would not have gotten his phone back until then. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99