SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:01 pm

If it is jealousy he is a motivational speaker, he should have the tools to deal with it in a different manner, but my final judgement will come when the show is airing.

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cheetarah1980 Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:38 pm

I think there might be a cultural disconnect on the perception of Eric. Telling the guys to keep his name out of their mouths is simply saying, "Don't talk about me to Rachel. I should not be a topic of your conversation." I've said it many times to many people, followed very closely by, "don't come for me unless I send for you."

cheetarah1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:11 pm

@cheetarah1980 Welcome1 To the board. Enjoy your stay here. No one knows why they are complaining until/ if we see the reason. Lets wait until such time.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:28 pm

cheetarah1980 wrote:I think there might be a cultural disconnect on the perception of Eric. Telling the guys to keep his name out of their mouths is simply saying, "Don't talk about me to Rachel. I should not be a topic of your conversation." I've said it many times to many people, followed very closely by, "don't come for me unless I send for you."

Hi cheetarah1980, I understood the meaning of the statement, hehehe. It's why the guys felt the need to talk about Eric that had everyone curious. Typically, something must have happened in the house for them put Eric's name in their mouths.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:37 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:46 pm

Welcome to you!
I will have to remember that quote.
don't come for me unless I send for you."

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:38 pm

Eric is my favorite along with Peter, it was rumored that Eric was accepting friend request on Insta gram there for didn't receive a rose. I was so disappointed, now if someone is saying he's having problems with the guys or the guys are talking to Rachel about him, how long have you boardies been watching you know the house usually knows who the front runner is and always tend not to like him. As far as him being a motivational speaker and in some opinion not able to handle his jealously what does him being a motivational speaker have to do with how he handles jealousy , just asking for your thoughts
Julz
Julz

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by cheetarah1980 Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:42 am

Telling dudes to keep his name out of their mouth shows he has a low tolerance for gossip. It's not an indication that he's jealous of anything. True, we don't know why the guys are talking to Rachel about him. However, at this point we can only speculate based on his reaction to the gossip, not the grounds for the gossip itself.

cheetarah1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:21 pm

Eric Bigger numbers March 15

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2017-126

numbers from today....2 less following and 48 less followers
Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2017-127

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:25 pm

So he seems to be out. It's 12:25 am in Oslo right now, kinda quick if he went home during the RC supposed to happen today. Maybe he went home on a 1-1 or 2-1 earlier in the week?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:28 pm

Those decreases could have happened gradually over the last three weeks. Following two less people could easily be two people deactivating their accounts and the followers could be simple unfollows. If it happened overnight I'd be more likely to believe he's out. JMO

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 87b72b10 Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 86669110 Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:37 pm

umngirl wrote:Those decreases could have happened gradually over the last three weeks. Following two less people could easily be two people deactivating their accounts and the followers could be simple unfollows.  If it happened overnight I'd be more likely to believe he's out. JMO
Actually no with the bolded. IMO he was either let go at the last RC in SC or was let go while in OSlo. I have been watching all the guys!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99