SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Since Eric isn't eliminated yet, I'm putting this here because it can't be discussed in the BIP thread:

Eric Bigger Speaks on BIP

There was some speculation that he could've been F2 or even F1 however do you think him being there confirms he was F3?

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:43 pm

@WhisperingLove......not sure what you mean by "being there". IMO Eric was interviewed leaving an LA night club and nothing Eric said in that TMZ interview alludes to the fact that he was in Mexico and witnessed what went down in BIP. IMO Eric was just saying that things may have gotten out of hands and that the truth will come out eventually.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:44 pm

I don't think he was there? I think he's just commenting on it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:52 pm

In other news, I think Eric is trying to drum up support for being the next Bachelor. '#bachelor' made an appearance in his latest post. laugh out loud laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVQQxtrD-me/?taken-by=ericbigger
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:01 pm

I loved that little dance. laugh out loud #thebachelor not so much.

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:02 pm

Eric did not say he was on Bachelor in Paradise. As well, RS has listed the cast members who were there, including Rachel's guys who have not been eliminated, and Eric is not listed although Dean is. There are 4 others as well.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm

Maybe Eric thinks he has a better chance now that everyone has seen Peter's yearbook entry! I think he has a better chance myself! laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:08 pm

@mercieme I'm not sure how I missed that, I was completely misunderstanding the article I posted, oy! Still for him to be commenting about it I wouldn't think would be good for sn F1 or F2 IMO. Rachel hasn't even mentioned I don't think.

Anyways he seems more chill post show and through his SM. After rewatching last week and reading some stuff I feel bad for him. I wonder how his edit is going to be going forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:11 pm

He said nothing about it really. He could have been talking about an "event" on his own season of Bachelorette. It was not really a question nor an answer. Very positive, politically correct response (non-answer). imo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:32 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:@mercieme I'm not sure how I missed that, I was completely misunderstanding the article I posted, oy! Still for him to be commenting about it I wouldn't think would be good for sn F1 or F2 IMO. Rachel hasn't even mentioned I don't think.

Anyways he seems more chill post show and through his SM. After rewatching last week and reading some stuff I feel bad for him. I wonder how his edit is going to be going forward.

IA he shouldn't have commented at all IMO even if he was thinking he wants to be TB. laugh out loud He wasn't there, he's still on air, stay out! Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:41 pm

Well, my guess is he's the Bachelor, meaning the partner of the Bachelorette, i.e. F1. So he got the girl and he's free to comment. laugh out loud  JMO (and wishful thinking too)

ETA: #RachelandEricAlwaysOnBeat (impromptu dancing, etc)

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:14 pm

Rachel: I loved my conversation with Eric tonight. He is someone who makes things easy and who makes me feel comfortable and who I can laugh with. Just being around him makes me very happy, and (in soft voice) I feel like Eric and I can really be something. beatingheart

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99